SINNER FOR YOU | jikook

By tastyjeon

Jimin imagined a lot of ways with which he could lose his virginity. A starry night in the backseat of his fi... More

- warning -
1. maybe
2. alone
3. his type
4. just kidding
5. first impression
6. love making
7. safe word
8. deal
9. impatient
10. shy
11. panties
12. their world
14. mangoes
15. burn
16. small world
17. red
18. soaked
19. healing
20. denial & acceptance
- end -

13. sinful

10.1K 611 315
By tastyjeon

Next thing Jimin knows, he's kneeling on the bed, his legs slightly spread, and JK is tying his hands behind his back with a fabric that feels like silk. Jimin expected some type of rope, but this fabric feels much softer against his skin, although it's tied very tightly.

He feels JK move his hands swiftly in movements that clearly show how experienced he is at this. The thought gives Jimin the relief he needed. 

After JK's done with the knot and stands up from the bed, Jimin tries to shift and see how tight it is, see how much he can actually move with it. He finds out that he can't do much. It's a weird feeling, being tied up this way restrains him from having any control of his own body and the situation. He's helpless. And he fucking loves it. 

The thought of completely letting JK take control of him, use him, let him do things to his body without him being able to escape them... it arouses him. He feels his member come to life under the ridiculous panties. 

He hears JK walk a bit further away from him and waits for what he's gonna do next. But he doesn't feel or hear anything. 

He shifts a bit on the bed, nervous, excited, scared. But JK doesn't do anything. 

He tries to speak up and call for him but JK beats him to it and speaks first, his voice suddenly different that what it was before, it's darker - all the softness from it gone, and Jimin suddenly feels smaller, "You seem to be enjoying this a lot, JM", from the direction that his voice comes from, Jimin can tell that he's standing in front of the bed. 

Jimin doesn't know how to respond, so he stays silent, his head a bit bowed down. 

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?", his tone is a bit challenging, but he knows Jimin has never done this. All he wants is to tease him. 

Jimin opens his mouth but closes it fast. 

"Hm?", JK says as he urges Jimin to speak up. 

Jimin shakes his head no. 

JK coos, "But you're so quiet, angel. Talk to me, tell me how you feel", his tone is slightly demanding but not too much. Jimin knows he's being cautious since this is his first time. 

Jimin complies quickly and speaks up, his voice only slightly above a whisper, "It... it feels good." 

"What was that, baby? Say it louder."

Jimin flushes at the nickname. He feels incredibly hot and they haven't even started. 

He gulps and speaks up with a louder voice, so that the audience can hear him, "I-It feels good."

"You're this aroused just from being tied up? I haven't even touched you yet", Jimin can hear the smirk from his voice, he knows that JK is teasing him, trying to break him up, but he won't let him. He feels the sudden desire to go against him. 

"No, I'm not", Jimin lies with fake confidence. 

JK scoffs and Jimin hears him walk closer to him in a few confident strides. He panics and before he can move away, JK is next to him, grabbing his chin softly with his thumb and forefinger and making him face up to where JK's face is - Jimin imagines. "Don't lie to me, angel", JK pulls Jimin's shirt up, exposing his lace covered abdomen. Jimin quickly closes his thighs and tries to hide what JK just exposed. He feels the tip of JK's finger run across the length of his half-hard cock, making him jump up and his cock twitch in reaction. "We both know the truth", JK says softly against Jimin's parted lips. "We both know how aroused you are just from being tied up just like this."

Jimin bites his lip to stop any sound from escaping his lips. It's embarrassing how much impact JK's small touch had on him, and JK can see it - he knows it - it makes him chuckle arrogantly and Jimin almost whimpers in embarrassment. 

JK lets go of Jimin's chin with force, making his head fall back slightly. He hears JK walk around the room in silence and his blood boils with an impatience that will kill him if he doesn't try to compose himself. 

A few seconds pass by of JK walking around the room and Jimin trying to even his breathing and failing. Although it's been seconds, Jimin feels like it's been hours. He can't take it anymore. "JK?", he says in a small voice, almost desperately calling out for him to do something - to do something to him

JK is suddenly next to him again, pulling his hair back with a harsh movement and making him squirm, "From now on you call me sir. Got it?", his voice is harsh, so raw and demanding in Jimin's ear. 

Jimin nods frantically, almost in tears from how hard his hair was pulled. 

He hears JK walk away, "Why so eager? Why are you so desperate, hm? We've only just now started, baby", he speaks as if he's not completely - willingly - torturing Jimin with his silence. "You either be patient, or you don't get anything", Jimin wants to scream at him, but he stays silent. 

You're talking about impatience? As if you weren't the one to call me a day after you met me and arrange this -- is what he would have said if he didn't care for his well-being. 

"What do you want me to do to you, hm? Speak up, tell me what you need", JK provokes him. 

Jimin hesitates, his cheeks completely red in embarrassment. He knows what he wants - they both know it. But this is all meant to make him feel humiliated, make him admit to it because JK would enjoy it too much if he did. 

After a few moments of silence, JK sighs. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want, angel."

Jimin gulps. "I... I want you to t-touch me", he manages to say, his head lowered down in order to avoid JK's heating glare that Jimin can feel even through the blindfold. 

JK walks next to where Jimin is seated again and leans closer in his ear, "Where do you want me to touch you, angel?", he asks with the softest voice he could manage and Jimin feels like he's ready to melt. "Here?", JK whispers as he runs a slow finger down Jimin's full lips. "Or here?", he drags the finger down Jimin's chest and Jimin arches his back to lean closer to it, "Or...", JK runs slowly the finger down Jimin's torso and stops at his crotch, where the obvious boner is sticking out, "Here?"

Jimin whimpers when his hand gropes his length hard, his head falling back at the incredible sensation of JK's big hand engulfing his cock and slightly squeezing at the base of it. "R-Right there, please", Jimin moans, already too gone. 

JK hums and completely detaches himself from Jimin at that. Jimin whines and closes his thighs, suddenly shy at his own desperation.  

"You know what I want?", JK suddenly asks, his tone authoritative, "To corrupt a little virgin like you. To take your innocence away just like that. Have you begging under my feet for my cock", JK grits out through his teeth, every word sinking in Jimin's skin like the burn of hot oil. 

Jimin's boner is unbearable at this point. If he doesn't get at least a little bit of relief, he might as well explode. The next thing JK says almost makes him moan out in appreciation. 

"I'll untie you", JK suddenly says and Jimin gasps. "You will touch yourself but only with my orders. If you don't follow exactly what I say, trust me, you won't like the consequences, baby", he warns Jimin, who gulps audibly. 

"Will you do as I tell you, pretty?", JK speaks so softly this time, his voice liquid, sweet, like honey. 

"Yes", Jimin manages to say, hypnotised by him. 

"Yes, what?", JK says sternly, an eyebrow raised. 

"Y-Yes sir", Jimin says immediately. 

JK tries to hide his smile by biting his bottom lip. 

His hands work quickly as he unties Jimin's hands. When Jimin's finally untied, he winces from the sudden sting on his wrists but doesn't complain. He places his hands on his lap and waits patiently - but eagerly on the inside - for JK's orders. Jimin normally hates following people's orders and doing as they say. This stubbornness inside him would always make him follow his own rules, not caring about what other's have to tell him. But it's almost like this completely vanishes at this moment - he's willing to let himself be fully controlled by JK. He wants to follow his commands and become a toy in JK's hands. 

"Unbutton your shirt", JK speaks from in front of the bed. 

And Jimin does as he's told, unbuttoning every button of his shirt with slow, shaky hands. After his body is fully exposed, he waits for another command, which doesn't come. 

The room is silent, the tension between them so suffocating that it could choke them out. Only Jimin's heart beating against his chest and his unsteady breathing, along with JK's own loud breathing, are filling the room. Jimin wishes he could reach out and touch him but he doesn't risk it. 

"So, so pretty", JK almost whispers but speaks loud enough to be heard, his voice sounding breathless and tired out. 

Jimin feels his eyes run along his figure, although he can't see them. He knows he's looking at him and he feels so, so helpless. He wants him. 

"Take off your panties. Start jerking off. Slowly, steadily. Don't rush", JK orders. 

Jimin hesitantly brings his hand to where his crotch is and pauses for a second. He doesn't want to expose himself, he feels shy, embarrassed. But he has to do as JK says. So he slides his panties off of him slowly, tossing them off the bed and kneeling back down, his thighs spread. 

His cock is fully erect now, although it was barely touched. He takes a deep breath and then wraps his cold hand around his member, a gasp leaving his mouth as soon as he touches it. He starts slowly running his hand up and down his member, the precum making it easier for him.

A desperate, pained moan escapes his mouth before he's able to hold it back. He starts jerking off faster, suddenly eager for release. His chest starts heaving, he bites his lip to stop any more sounds from escaping but his arched back and flushed skin reveals how much he wanted this. 

"Slower", JK demands harshly, but Jimin can hear in his voice how he's eager too, how he wants to jump over and have his way with him. 

The thought has Jimin moaning again, louder than before. "Please", he whispers. 

"Stop", JK says through his teeth and Jimin immediately complies. 

It's almost humiliating how fast he obeys his orders. 

Jimin does as he's told and stops, a groan of complaint leaving his mouth that has JK raise an eyebrow. "Do you have any objections, doll?", he says challengingly, knowing well enough that Jimin won't talk back. 

Jimin stays silent. "That's what I thought", JK says and Jimin wants to punch him but also ride him at the same time. It's a confusing feeling. 

"Sit back and start fingering yourself for me, baby. Will you?"

Jimin nods. 

"Speak."

"Yes sir."

Jimin sits back, his knees touching together as he tries to hide his crotch. He pushes one finger in but gets cut off by JK, "Spread your legs, baby. I wanna see you."

Jimin whimpers in embarrassment, his cheeks red, his skin heating up with each passing second. He feels so dizzy. But he spreads his legs slowly with no further restraint. 

Pushing one finger in, his mouth falls open in bliss, his full lips parted perfectly. He quickly adds a second finger but hears JK make a 'tsk' sound. Ignoring him, he fingers himself faster, harder, growing needier with each second. 

JK's hand suddenly grabs his wrist, forcefully pulling his fingers out and catching him off guard - bringing him out of his haze. JK's hand cups Jimin's face from under his chin, almost choking him as he holds his face up and speaking harshly to him, "I didn't fucking tell you to do that, did I?", Jimin shakes his head no and feels tears form in his eyes from frustration, "Now what do I do with a greedy slut like you, hm?" 

Jimin whimpers, choking out a cry. 

"Colour", JK says in a lower voice, slightly concerned. 

"Green", Jimin replies. 

Biting his lip, JK turns to face the camera, as he refers to the audience, "So what do I do with him?" 

Jimin is nervous, his heart skipping a beat when hearing that. He's terrified. 

A few donation sounds come chiming in and JK scoffs and turns back to face Jimin, "Looks like you're not cumming today, baby", JK says with a satisfaction is his voice, speaking in a tone that implies the comment of 'I told you'. 

Jimin cries out at that, forgetting every rule that JK set and speaking up with a broken voice, "No no, please, no, I'm sorry I-I got carried away, please- please let me cum- I'm sorry", he almost cries tears, his head fully gone and his body reaching out to grab JK but never finding him due to his blind state. He forgets about the cameras, forgets that there are thousands of people watching him in this state. All he thinks about is him, he wants him, needs him. 

JK feels like pinning him down right then and there, fucking him brainless, making him forget about his own existence. But he keeps himself in control because he enjoys this way too much. 

He coos, running a soft hand across Jimin's cheek. Rubbing soft circles with his thumb on Jimin's cheek, he realises that it's now dump with tears and furrows his brows. "Colour", he asks again, too scared that he surpassed boundaries. 

"Green, green, green, please", Jimin begs. 

JK smirks. "What are you begging for, baby? What do you want, hm?"

Jimin doesn't respond, he's too shy to say it out loud. He can't - he just can't. 

With JK's softness now gone, he forces Jimin to open his mouth by wrapping his hand around Jimin's red cock, slightly squeezing at the top while his thumb runs across the tip. Jimin's mouth falls right open, a pained groan escaping his lips as his back arches, wanting more. JK looks longingly at Jimin's lips, remembers how sweet they tasted before, how perfectly soft they felt. Oh, how they would feel around his cock- he stops himself. 

"Speak", he demands in a harsh tone. 

Jimin cries out again, now completely letting himself go, not giving a fuck about anything but the need to cum, the need to feel JK inside him, "Please- please I-I want you- I- please I'll do anything you say", he says desperately. 

"Oh, now you want to be good for me?", he scoffs, "Look how desperate you are, begging for me to fuck you. That's what you want, right? For me to fuck you senseless, burry my cock so deep inside of you until you forget who you are, is that it, doll?", JK says as he pulls on Jimin's hair harshly. 

Jimin moans just at the words. He nods quickly, "Yes, please, sir I-I want you, please- I- please fuck me", Jimin confesses. At this point, he's not himself. His head is fuzzy and his eyes filled up with tears under the blindfold - he forgets about the world and only cares about JK. 

JK groans and cups Jimin's face with both of his hands as he pulls him in for a deep, desperate kiss. It's sloppy, both of them so eager and hungry for each other that they forget about everything else. Jimin moans in JK's mouth as soon as their lips make contact, making JK pull at his hair and deepen the kiss even more, sliding his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and asserting his dominance immediately as Jimin melts in his hands. 

JK makes him lay on his back as he pushes his weight on him, now being on top of him, and still kissing him. They kiss harshly, biting, sucking, tongues fighting each other. It's a mess, and they both love it - they both yearned for it. 

Jimin wishes he could rip off the blindfold and look him in the eyes to see if he's enjoying it as much as he is. JK pulls away finally to take off his clothes in a hurry. Jimin hears him buckle with his belt and gets excited, ready to finally feel him. 

When JK is finally just as naked as Jimin, he takes a moment to appreciate his beauty. He runs his hand down Jimin's body, watching him shiver under his touch but also lean in for more. "So beautiful", he whispers and this time he doesn't mean for Jimin to hear it, but he does - and he blushes. 

He moves his hand where Jimin's hole is and circles it with his finger, feeling how it pulses under his touch. Sliding a hesitant finger in, he watched Jimin gasp and reach out to grab his arm, but misses. JK takes Jimin's hand and places it on his shoulder, helping him. 

As JK starts moving his finger in a steady pace, Jimin runs his hand down JK's torso, feeling the muscle with his fingertips. JK adds another finger with no warning, and Jimin moans louder than he ever did. 

"F-Fuck- please", Jimin begs. 

"Please what?", JK - although his head is full of desire and longing for Jimin - is able to keep his dominant act and a steady voice. 

"P-Please sir- fuck me, please."

Placing his thumb on Jimin's bottom lip and pushing it down slowly, he sighs, "As you wish."

Sitting back, he grabs a condom from his night stand and a bottle of lube. Ripping the plastic cover of the condom with his teeth, he then puts it on himself, lubing up his cock and Jimin's entrance in the process. His eyes never leave Jimin. 

He looks sinful. Too good to be true. His pale skin is flushed a bright red, his lips swollen from their rough kisses. He's blissful, beautiful. 

JK places the tip of his cock at Jimin's hole, looking down at him in concern. "Colour."

"Green, oh my god, please."

"If you feel like it's too much, stop me", JK whispers between them and Jimin nods. 

And with that, JK pushes the tip of his cock inside Jimin. His head suddenly goes blank, eyes rolling at the back of his head while Jimin cries out beneath him, reaching out and clawing his back with his nails. 

Will it even fit? - is what Jimin asked himself at that moment. 

JK stays still as he waits for confirmation from Jimin to move. When Jimin nods his head slowly after a few seconds, he pushes the rest of his member inside Jimin, watching him as his mouth falls wide open - a choked sound escaping his lips and his nails digging even deeper in JK's back, possibly drawing blood. 

"Fuck- oh, fuck", JK groans- he's gone. There's no keeping a role anymore. There's no more self control left in him as he pulls out and pushes back in with a hard thrust. 

Jimin screams, his head falling back on the pillow and his back arching off the bed. It's too much, too much, but he loves it. It stings and it's too big, too fast, but he loves the pain. "Too big, o-oh, t-too big", he says in complete bliss, his head fully gone, barely able to form full sentences.

Jimin's words stir something in JK, earning a groan from him as his possessive side comes to the surface. He has to physically stop himself from moving, afraid that he will hurt Jimin. JK softly pushes away the wet hair stuck on Jimin's forehead with his finger as he whispers to him against his lips, "You're doing so well, taking all of me in you, angel. That's it, you're so good."

And with that he moves again, pushing into Jimin with force and making him cry out in pain. That pain becomes blissful pleasure after a few thrusts and Jimin's moaning loudly without even knowing it. JK groans in sync with him, their bodies so close to each other, their heat so unbearable - so sinfully beautiful. 

Jimin tries to speak but nothing comes out, only a choked out 'JK'. 

JK is too gone to even care about rules - all he has in his head is Jimin's body, Jimin's lips, Jimin's moans. 

He keeps thrusting in and out - faster and faster with each passing second. Their fast breathing, Jimin's moans, skin slapping against skin; the only sounds in the room. A few donations chime in but they don't hear anything else, they only feel each other - alone in their own world. 

"I-I'm clo- fuck oh my god", Jimin can't form a full sentence. 

"You can cum, baby. It's okay, cum for me", JK manages to say through his breaths, thrusting shamelessly hard inside Jimin, feeling Jimin clench around him and it almost makes him cum right then and there. 

Jimin's eyes roll behind his head under the blindfold and he's sure he sees stars - no, the whole galaxy. With one last, harsh thrust, he cums with violent white spurts on both of their stomachs, a scream leaving his glossy lips. 

JK follows shortly after, pulling out to discard the condom and then cumming on Jimin's stomach, chest, and slightly on his chin. 

They stay there, without moving or talking. A few seconds pass by and JK remembers that they're actually being recorded. 

Getting up from the bed with shaky legs, he leans on his desk and waves at his camera with a tired smile and raspy voice, "See you all soon", and then he closes the stream. 

When he returns to the bed, he sees Jimin still lying on his back with white all over him. He wishes he could save this image in his mind forever. 

He sits back on the bed and slowly removes Jimin's blindfold. His eyes are closed but covered with tears, the blindfold dump with tears as well. 

When he slowly opens his eyes, he looks into JK's eyes and smiles shyly. He looks wrecked. A gorgeous wreck. 

"Hi", JK says in a small voice, a smile plastered on his face.  

Jimin giggles and closes his eyes with his arm as he tries to avoid JK. "Wow", Jimin says with a hoarse voice. 

"I'll go get some towels, okay? Be right back." 

Jimin doesn't want him to leave his side but he doesn't say anything. 

JK comes back with a few warm towels. He starts cleaning up Jimin, who although protests by claiming that he can do it himself, lies there in silence. 

"Was I too rough?", JK asks suddenly, his eyes filled with the worry of going too far. 

Jimin is quick to deny, "No! No, not at all. It... it was really good", he admits shyly, his voice wrecked. 

JK smirks, feeling relieved and proud of himself. 

"There goes Mr. Cocky again", Jimin rolls his eyes playfully. 

JK scoffs, "That's sir to you, Jimin", his eyes going dark as the image of Jimin begging him comes back in his mind.

Jimin's cheeks flush red as he remembers what he was saying a few moments ago. "Asshole", is the only thing he mutters under his breath. 

"Jungkook." 

"What?" 

"My name. It's Jeon Jungkook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 154 10
Y/N gets hired by BIGHIT. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into at first but later she found out what's getting into her. Definitely 18+...
53.9K 1.4K 19
MATURE K-pop imagines, scenarios, one shots, etc. Disclaimer: This is FICTION, straight from the imagination. It's not meant to be compared to real...
11.3K 1K 46
All they needed was a little extra money. They weren't prepared for things to get this out of hand. Jimin x Taehyung #1 in Cam-Boys 6/23/19, 7/26/19...
95.1K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...