Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 49.

28 3 0
By AntheiaW

Last chapter.

Third persons POV..

2 years later.

*Kayden present himself at his fathers old pack together with 2 men who are congress members, the congress that make the rules of the were community have 12 members in total, they all are pretty enough important and old werewolves.
With them came Alpha Dominic, Christian, Andres, Enzo and Kayden's fathers pack members who left years ago.

*Alpha Dominic is an old friend of Andres's family. Alpha Dominic pack is Andres mother's old pack back in Colombia.

*Dominic is very known for his skills in fighting. Kayden was send to him after the guys had train him themselves, they also got him some excellent warriors to train. After his training with the guys he was send to Dominic for a much intense training.

*In those 24 months Enzo and Christian pack had threats send to them and also they found some rogues trying to trespass but their security was exceptional reforged after Christian let Darla's mate go.
This of course because they got more people now and also because of the help the witches and the good fairies give them.

*Aldrick didn't give up even tho he has a 2 year old son now who depends on him.

*Of course the alpha was expecting the Congress man to come to his pack since he got a call from them earlier, but he didn't expect for Kayden and the others to come with them.

*Enzo and Christian pulled a few favors and had 2 of the 12 to come with them. Normally they don't get involved personally with challenges, they get notified on who won and who rule the pack.

*The guys had them come so this time there won't be any cheating or backstabbing happening. This time for this challenge there will be important people present.

As you all know the old alpha give Aldrick mercy and  by doing so he met his end, but no one could prove it. And since the reign of this rogue no one from the pack dared do anything.

*Word went around during the years about the true alphas son being alive, because of this everyone who had left their pack 16 years ago went to Christian pack to see if it's true, but Kay was away.

*Christian had them all stay at his and Enzo's pack for the meanwhile, this way they will have them all join their true alpha when the time comes.
Their pack is somewhat crowded now but their people were happy to help the others and also Christian and Enzo had more men and women now to join their warriors and help them out.

*Their borders are impenetrable thanks to all the help they got from these people who by the way are old guards and warrior some were in the training to become it too and some are getting the training now.
And also thanks to Zafre and jake.

*Once there the pack members who once left was reunited with old friends and family.

*Of course there is also new faces, people who entered the pack after the reign of Aldrick.
Rogues of course who are the new alphas warriors and men of trust.
Rogues who worked for him because he's the rogues líder.

*But of course the congress doesn't know that, no one have prove that this man is the rogue leader.
They might not have police get in their business but they still have superiors and rules. And the Congress people have their own cells and dungeons where they deal with dangerous people but Aldrick isn't so dangerous for them to take him into consideration.

*They step out of the SUV's In front of the alphas house.

*A bunch of people were in front of the alphas house now as Kay call out to him.

*People who stayed at the pack that know the old alpha come around Kay and once they look at him they were shocked and surprised, they didn't believe it when the others told them, he looks exactly like his father.

*Word came to the pack years ago, but their alpha denied it all and threatened to kill them if they ever mention the boy again.

*Some of his guards come to Kay, but with the Congress men and the others present they can't really do anything.

Guard 1: what's your business here boy?

All the guards glare at him as one of them ask him that.

Kay: I wanna see the alpha.

*He say with confidence not feeling threatened by all by these wanna be guards.

*They just stand there watching kay up and down as one of them go back inside to get their alpha.

As soon as the Alpha comes out he waist no time in challenging him.

Kay: I Kayden Miller son of Alpha Karson and Luna Ayden Miller, you killed my father by treason and murdered my mother in cold blood. I challenge you today to a battle to death, today is the day I avenge my family.

*Kay say calmly but in his voice you hear determination and hate.

*people around them watch surprised and also hopeful.

*Aldrick smiles and say.

Aldrick: what? You're about 16 now?

He ask amused not taking him seriously.

Christian: Actually 17 turning 18 in a couple of months.

Kay shrug and say.

Kay: so what? You're afraid?

He ask nonchalantly.

Aldrick laugh and say.

Aldrick: it's your funeral then boy. Challenge accepted.

———————

*They all moved to a clearing in the middle of the pack, after they made sure none of them had any weapons on them they left them stand alone a feet from each other.

*Aldrick smile and say.

Aldrick: I heard you went into hiding boy.

*Kay doesn't answer him he just stand still looking at him with murderous eyes.

Aldrick: uh dejavú being here with you I remember you're weasel of a father how easy it was to take him down. What a sissy he was.

*Aldrick walks around him as he keep saying things to him to piss him off, but nothing was gonna get to Kay, His Training with Alpha Dominic was physically and mentally.

*He just stand there quiet but not taking his eyes from Aldrick.

*Aldrick launch at him and throws a punch.

*Kay move out of the way and grab him behind his neck, he pull him back and with his other hand he claw into his chest and scratch his way down to his belly.

*Aldrick scream as Kay retreat his claws from him and throw him away from him. Aldrick roll on the dirt as Kay stand there very quiet and still looking at Aldrick with murderous eyes.

*Everyone look surprised and shocked, what did just happen?

*Christian, Enzo and Andres look at alpha Dominic shocked. He just give them a side smile as he keep enjoying the show.

*The reason they look shocked is because no werewolves in the world were able to bring their claws out without having to fully turn.

*A long time ago during their grandparents reign they heard the stories of native people in Brazil who were werewolves that could do this, they refused to teach people outside their pack.. not soon after their tribe was wiped out by hunters.

*Or so they thought.

*The guys don't understand how come Kay can do this, Apparently Alpha Dominic is one of those people and he teach Kay how to do it.

*Aldrick wounds start to heal but he didn't stand up he sit up and look at Kayden with fear in his eyes. Kayden walks slowly towards him.
Aldrick not wanting to fight the boy in human form change into his wolf.

*Once Kay saw this he stop in his tracks and wait. Aldrick wolf run and jump, his mouth wide open ready to bit him and turn him to shreds.

*Everyone gasp.

*Kay run to him to and slide under him dodging him, he stand up quickly and kick him in the back sending him into a tree. Aldrick hit the tree and whimpers as he stand up. He shake his head and before he could realize Kay had attack him again.

*Kay still in his human form grab the wolf by its back paws and threw him against another tree. His back hit the tree with force Kay runs to him in full speed and knee the wolf on his belly.

*The wolf whimpers.

*Kay is able to hit him again before he has a chance to attack back. He tackling the wolf causing him to crash into the tree with force again.

*He let go of him, He then grab him by his neck and get on his back as he tried to strangle him.

*Aldrick wolf tries to let loose but it is to difficult.

*He turn back into human and throw Kay of him. Kay turn in the air and land on his knee and feet.

*He look at Aldrick more mad.

*Aldrick look surprised he can't match kay skills.
Aldrick turn again into his wolf. This time kay turn too.

*They launch at each other, they fight tooth and claw, Aldrick was now on the ground Kay wolf pinning him down, one of his front paws on his neck Aldrick trying to bit his paw trashing on the ground while Kay put more pressure on his paw, Kay claw him on his eyes and Aldrick let out a howl of pain.

*You would think that this slash can heal in a matter of seconds or hours if Aldrick wins, but no this one was deep enough so it will take days to heal.

*Kay bit him on the throat, taking a chunk of meat with him. Aldrick howl in pain.

*Kay let go of him and turn back into human.

*Aldrick was loosing a lot of blood and chocking on his blood.
Kay step on his neck making him writhing on the ground as he is in extreme agony kay step more into it as the man gasps for air and keep choking on his blood.

*Kay kick him then, a killing blow to the throat. He gurgled and arced his back and went limp.

*The crowd went quiet and then they started to cheered and chattered.

*Not everyone was happy of course Aldricks men were furious.

*As Kay turn to look at them, everyone became completely silent, the air was tense with the hoarse rasp breathes of kayden's.

*The guards now thought desperately for a way out of their. They were mad sure but they know they were no match for Kay.

*Kay take a few steps towards the guards.

Christian: Kayden.

*Call Christian to him.

*He glanced toward Christian and the others who stood silent looking at him intently, Kay stands there completely naked his hands were clenched into fists he was clearly distress.

*Some guards rushes to Kay now that he's distracted, Christian, Enzo, Dominic and Andres run towards to guard and Kay.

*People scream and watch in horror.

*The Congress men told the guards to stand down but they didn't.
A few ran away, they weren't going to get themselves killed.

*Kay turn his gaze to them and throw the first punch, another comes to him and he get out of the way as he threw a punch at him.

*he push the man and kick him on his back. Kay beat any guard who come to him, the guys start fighting the guards too.

*A guard turn into his wolf and the man launches at him mouth wide open ready to bit him, kay grab his mouth and throw him aside.

*kay turn too and so do the guys and the guards left.

*They stand next to Kay waiting and growling showing their canines meanwhile they run to them,  they bite and scratch each other. 

*Soon after they killed all the guard the guys with minimal scratches and bites.

*This was Kay first real fight at attacking and countering someone.
He fought ferociously and savagely.

*Dominic had fight 6 rogues on his own and leave the battle with only a few scratches while all the rogues were death.

*The guys turn back into human as some people brought clothes to them.

*They take them and put them on.

*Kay walk up to Christian.

*Christian opens his arms and hug him. The boy was very tense. He is heaving quick, he's tired but also relieved.

*Christians whispers into his ears.

Christian: it's over now.

Kay: It's finally over.

*He say relieved but also not believing it yet.

*Christian get out of the hug and grab him by the shoulders, he look at him Smiling.

Christian: good job Kay. You did good.

*Andres walk up to him and Pat him on his back.

Andres: We heard your training was intense, and I can see that it was worth it.

*Enzo looks at kay and say with a grin on his face.

Enzo: well done.

*Dominic give him a smile and nod at him.

*The Congress men approach them now.

Man 1: Congratulations on getting your families pack back.

*Kay look at them weirdly.

Man 2: By right and blood this pack is yours. You are next in line.

Kay: thanks, but I put some thought into it and I don't want to be alpha of this pack, I just needed to get revenge for my family and I did.

*The Congress men look at each other shocked.

*Christian go talk to them as Kay people come to him and show him their respect.

*They ask him to please accept the title so he could bring the pack back to its former glory.

*He look doubtful at the people. Christian come to his side and say.

Christian: hey, you should do it. Think about them and your family, your parents would want this for you and your Aunt loved you so much, As her own she would want you to take your rightful place.

*He think as Christian say those things.

Kay: I will think about it.

*He say tired.

*The Congress men tell him to make a decision quick, they give him a week to make his decision. After this they leave.

*When they left the guys tell him that they'll help. Andres father could take over as beta for him to help him till he find a beta or choose one and the guys could help him and train him and teach him how to do the alpha job, it's more than just being rightfully born for it.

*There is a lot of responsibility lots of people depending on him.
There is much he need to learn but they will get there eventually.

*Kay tell them that he didn't take a decision yet but he is thankful that they wanna help him.

*As they keep talking a woman comes to them with a toddler in hands.

*The woman explains that the boy is Darla's and Aldrick's son.

*They walk to the alpha house and sit in the living room as they think on what to do.

*The kid has no faults of what his parents did.

*After much thought kayden told the woman to give the boy to Christian. At Christians pack the boy have a grandfather.
The woman was doubtful she care for the boy. After Christian talked to her for a bit she accept and they asked her to move to Christians pack if she wants to so she can be closer to the boy.

*Soon after that the guys ask Dominic about the claws thing.

*Dominic tells them his story.

*Dominics older sister was out the day of the attack, when she came back she found her mother running in the woods with little Dominic in hands as hunters follow her, their mother give the boy to her and run back to fight the hunters.

*She escaped with him, she went to Venezuela first looking for refugee than went to Colombia, in Colombia she met her mate.

*He was the beta of the pack in those surroundings he took her to the pack help her out and the alpha gladly accept her and the child.

*Dominic parents were alphas.
Once there Dominic grew up and soon realized the alphas daughter was his mate.

*The alpha son died young in a battle he was older than Dominic he had just found his mate and she was pregnant by him, so they waited and when they knew the baby coming wasn't a boy they pass the alpha title to him and his mate.

*Dominic has 2 boys of his own now.

*He told them that no one knew their true bloodline and they kept it a secret, only the alpha and the beta knew.

*Their tribe had a special herb that allow them to do this, the alpha and beta had send his sister with warriors to get those herbs.

*The hunters taught they destroyed all but they didn't.
Dominic obviously give it to kay too.
But he can't really tell them more about it. That is his tribes secret.
The guys understand and nod at him. They promised him to keep the secret.

*They told him he and his family are welcomed to visit and he said the same to them before he left.

(Alpha Dominic)

——————

Later that day...

*Natasha was walking up the stairs when Christian came in, he look at her smiling wide he run up to her.

*He hug her and she smile.

*He kiss her neck slowly while turning her around to face him.

*She giggle happily before giving him a peck on his lips.

Christian: what time am I suppose to go pick the kids up at enzo's?

*He ask as he give her more kisses on her neck. She moan as he bit her slightly and keep giving her kisses.

Natasha: hmm, they're gonna sleep there tonight. They begged and cried to stay another day.

*She answer him as she enjoy his touch and kisses.

Christian: okay, so we have the night for ourselves again.

*She giggle and bit her lips as she hug him.

*Just then her phone ringed. She take it out and see it's her alarm to drink her pill. She turn it off and say.

Natasha: Wait baby let me go take something in the room.

*She say trying to get out his embrace.

Christian: wait baby.

*He say kissing her with passion.

*Now Christian let her go and wink at her as she go further up the stairs and into the halls.

*Christian run up after her in the halls, he grab her hand and pull her towards him.

*He kiss her passionately again and start to touch her.

*She completely forgot about the pill, she moans and start touching him too.

*He growl and start to take her clothes off right there.

Natasha: not here.

*She say embarrassed and looking around to see if anyone was close by.

Christian: yes baby here, if someone sees us they will turn away and no one will say anything.

*She smile shyly and is doubtful. But her doubt disappear when he kiss her again and start rubbing her clit. She moan even louder now and was getting super wet.

*Christian star taking his clothes of as he say.

Christian: I can't get enough of you.

*He push her gently against the wall in the hall, They laugh as they keep kissing and touching each other. They were only in their underwear now, half naked.

*He stand between her legs and grabs one of her legs he pull her panties to the side.
He take his penis out of his underwear and he slide into her slowly.

*As they did it he grab both her legs and trusted faster. She moan loud and bit his neck to avoid screaming more.

*He groans and moans as he keep moving inside of her.

*After they both finish they kiss and take their clothes.

Christian: let's go do it in the pool now.

*Natasha look at him with a cheeky smile.

Natasha: let's run there naked.

*He smile now and say ok.

——————

Flashback to One day before the challenge..

*Kayden had asked a few days ago for a favor, he wants to do a ritual so he can talk to his supposedly parents and aunt spirits. He still think they are his uncles.

*Jake came to help him with that.

*Jake do what he must do and they appear.

*As soon as he saw them he fall on his knees and start to cry. He couldn't hold it anymore. All the pain and sadness he felt came out. He broke down when he saw his family in front of him.

*His parents and aunt smile sadly at him.

*Jake felt bad for him.

Jake: I'll give you some privacy.

*Jake leave him alone in the room. Kay just kept crying tears flowing down his cheeks.

Karson: My son, don't cry we are at peace now that you are where you should be. We are happy for you and very proud.

*He look at him with tears still coming out his eyes.

Kayden: so it's true, you are my father and you are my mother.

*He say the last looking at her mother. His voice trembling with each word he say.

*They nod at him smiling.

Ayden: my beautiful boy is now a man, I'm happy to see that everything turned out good for you. Your at a place where people love you.

*Kayden look at them with sad eyes.

Aunt: I'm sorry I lied to you Kayden. I hope you can forgive me one day.

*He look at his aunt with pained eyes.

Kayden: there's nothing to forgive mom, I love you and I understand you lied to protect me. I could never hate you.

*She smile warmly at him.

Kayden: I miss you a lot.

*He say as more tears come out of his eyes.

Aunt: I miss you too love, but I want you to be happy I know you know who your mate is so try to be happy once the time is right, be happy for yourself and for us.
Everything we did was to save you and protect you baby.

Kayden: I wish I could hug you.

*He say his voice breaking, She smile sadly at him.

*He look at his parents now sadly.

Kayden: I'm sorry We didn't get the chance to live as a family.

Karson: it's ok son one day we will all be together again, and you have another family now

*he smile.

Aunt: We will always be your family.

*They all smile at him now and nod.

Ayden: and we will always be with you baby. Watching over you and being happy for you. We love you so much.

*He cries some more and look down.

*He stop crying when he felt air blew beside him. He look up and His mother, father and aunt were embracing him and for a second he felt their embrace.

Kayden: mother, father, mom. Thank you, for everything.

*They smile and disappear.

*Jake came back in as his time was up.

*Kayden stand up and look at him and say thanks.

End of flashback...

At Christians pack...

Weeks go by...

*Christian went into the bathroom to get ready to go see Kayden it was his turn this week to supervise him and help him. Kayden stays at his pack but he comes frequently here to see Aliani.

*He gets in the shower after he shower he go to the sink to brush his teeth, he brush his teeth, use flush and when he throws it away, he see a pregnancy test in the trash bin.

*He takes it and gets out of the bathroom and ask.

Christian: What's this?

*Natasha look what he has in his hands and say.

Natasha: I'm a week late so I thought that maybe I was pregnant, but the result was negative so now I know it's just stress of the wedding.

Yup, he proposed and she said yes. Their wedding is gonna be in 6 months.

Christian: It's positive.

*He say to her smiling.

Natasha: what?

*She look at him with her eyes wide, she stand up from the bed and walk towards him. She take the test from him and look at it.

Natasha: not again..

*She say winning. She look at Christian frustrated and he couldn't help but smile.

Natasha: last night I took the test and it said negative.

*He hugs her and twirl around with her.

*He looks extremely happy, But Natasha not so much.

Christian: what's wrong baby? Aren't you happy?

Natasha: I was on the pill for a reason. I didn't want more kids now till maybe in 5 years. But here I am pregnant again.
This is your fault, it was that day in the hall and in the pool I took the pill later that day.

*She say punching him on the arm.

*He smile and shake his head.

Christian: Baby If it has to happen it will happen.
besides this is a good thing. Our family is getting bigger and bigger.

*She roll her eyes at him.

Natasha: easy for you to say it isn't you who have to carry the baby and go through morning sickness and childbirth.

*She say frustrated and irritated.

Christian: and mood swings.

*She Glares at him, Christian just chuckle at her silliness.

Christian: I know it's not easy but I'll try my best to make it easier for you. I'll help you with everything I can and once the baby is born I'll wake up at night to attend to the baby needs so you can sleep.

Natasha: mmm, I like where this is going.

*She say smiling and he hug her tighter.

*She gets out of the hug and say.

Natasha: hear me out, no more babies after this one. That's enough children.
I'm getting the spiral.

*He smile wickedly at her and kiss her.

*As they kiss she thinks.

*We will surely have some problems but we will get through them together as the family we are.
Right now I'm gonna keep enjoying this moment with him.

*After their kiss they went on doing their things.

*Christian get dress to leave and Natasha go shower.

*As she showers she thinks.

*My God another baby on the way, Annette have another daughter who is 6 months now. she was named.. I named her Athena.

*Melody is giving birth soon again to another boy.

*Cristina and Pat are waiting till the twins are five to have more kids.

*Chandrely doesn't want more children.

*Nati had found out she's pregnant again the day Kayden went to fight Aldrick.

*Zafre has one year old hybrid triplets with Kyle.

*And I am pregnant again.

*After the shower I went to see the kids.

*Christian jr sleeps in his own room now.

*Vi sleeps with the twins in their room, they like to sleep together but they all have their own rooms ready for when they wanna sleep apart.

*The twins room was especially made, we took 3 rooms on the floor and the middle one became a closet and the girls room are conjoin by the closet. They have their own bedrooms and bathroom but the same closet. It's a huge walk in closet. That's for when they are bigger and vi also has her own room but she doesn't like to sleep alone.

——————

*Months go by and Christian kept his promise he helped Natasha with everything he can and after she give birth he would wake up at night to attend the baby.

They move their wedding a year so their new baby girl will be walking when they get married. A baby girl they named Antheia.

*Tonight everyone is going to Kay's pack it's his 18 birthday and we are gonna celebrate.

*As they were celebrating Kay 18 birthday Nyx appear to them.

*All of those who can fight stand in a fighting position, the wolves turn and some people stand behind their mates full of fear. The girls hold the kids and their mates cover them.

*But Everyone thinks they know why she is here, Cristina stand in front of her mate covering him and her kids.
Pat hold both kids in a hug and cover their eyes.

(((There's an epilogue coming, chapter 50.)))

4742 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
440 13 48
Evelina is a young witch who has just been learning her witch powers and believes that werewolves never existed before and they were killed by her ki...
22.8K 520 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
Dawn By Emily

Werewolf

1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...