The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Femboys x male security guard.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.

7.5K 71 19
By adventurefan2020

Requested by TenmaBakaKun

(Y/N's POV)

I am driving to my early morning shifts at the Anthro creatures zoo where I specialize in the cleaning and sanitizing of the place. It's not a bad place actually, I can get to work by myself, listen to some tunes, and most of all, take my breaks whenever I want to as long I get my duties done by the end of my shift which is at 12pm. But if there's one thing I have to say about the job, it's about the female animals in the zoo. They have been acting strange around there lately especially when I'm around like they tend to growl at anyone close to me, when I clean their areas they cling to me like no tomorrow and etc. Honestly, I could go on about the strange things they do but all I'm gonna say is that it's fucking weird but hey, they are friendly so it's cool....for the most part.

Y/N's mind- Well, it's now or never I'll say.

(Timeskip)

I parked behind the zoo indoor dome area and I headed my way to the Jainters room to put on my jumpsuit, gather my supplies and check the list to see what needs to get done. I went to the locker rooms and put my stuff inside and locked that bad boy up. Next, the jumpsuit and my cleaning cart. Then, with all of that done I am ready to check the list and see what's what. I grabbed it and checked it to see that I'm in for the long haul cause one of the duties is to clean the floors of the three main attractions of the zoo which is housed by the main female animal star. 

Y/N- Well *Deep sigh* Here we go. 

I walked to the first exhibit and soon as I stepped foot in the area, the first main female who is named Amara must've heard me and got close to the windows, repeating tapping it. 

I walked close to her and smiled to say good morning. 

Y/N- Nice morning we got here Amara.

She smiled and jumped in excitement which was good to see I admit it.

Y/N- Well, I have to come in so I can clean the floors to get it ready for today. So....is it cool of you?

She tapped her neck and looked like she was thinking about it before she smiled at me again and nodded her head.

Y/N- Cool, I'll just my cart ok?

She nodded and I wanted to drag my cart to the exhibit. I walked behind the doors and unlocked them to go inside and start cleaning. Amara ran to me and cling to my legs again. I tried to get her off in the past but that made things difficult so I just let it be plus she never makes any noises while she clings and her tail wraps around my neck so at least I'm warm while I'm working.

Y/N's mind- Ok, here we go.

I began my job with some 'company' with me along the way.

30 minutes later.....

Ok. All done! I put all of my supplies away and attempted to exit but Amara went to the door and blocked my way out.

Y/N- Uhh...Amara, I need to get out. 

She shook her head no and now I need to convince her to get out of the way.

Y/N- *Sigh* Ok, what do you want me to do for you? If I do it, will you let me leave?

She thought about it and she grabbed my hand and pointed her tail. 

Y/N- Your tail?

She was motioning me something and it took me a while to figure out that she was petting it so she wants me to pet her tail? What?!

Y/N- I pet your tail?

She shook her head yes and she wrapped it around my waist and I began to pet it and she was going crazy for it like god damn. 

Y/N- Your good?

She didn't respond and continued to move around like purring loudly. I don't know how long she wants me to do so but if this means I can leave then so be it I guess. 

20 minutes later...

After so many pettings, she let me go and let me leave then I locked the door as best as I could and moved on to the next exhibit area of the zoo. This second main female was named Bonnie and she is based on what I heard is one of the most popular attractions in the zoo and I can't blame them. She is one of a kind and is one of the most beautiful many people say. Well, it's her exhibit next so let me just open the door. 

*Click*

I entered and didn't see Bonnie anywhere, must be resting or something. Well, I grabbed the cleaner out of the cart but when I turned around...

I jumped in surprise and I flipped the bottle of cleaner and it dropped to the ground, causing it to spill all over the floor.

Y/N- Jeez Bonnie! You scared the living Jesus out of me!

She giggled at me and I rolled my eyes and went to clean the mess up. Bonnie has always played tricks with me and this is one of those tricks of hers. Bonnie has tendencies to rub herself on me which is very strange and I tried to report it once and just like that, that didn't do jack shit so I got to suck it up. While I was cleaning the floor, Bonnie got on my back and hugged me around my waist, I couldn't breathe but hey what can you do huh?

Y/N- Having fun over there Bonnie?

She made a sound that was honestly cute and I could tell that she was doing well today. So I continued on the task.

30 minutes later.....

I was finished with Bonnies area and unlike Amara, she didn't block my exit but what she did instead was licking my arms and rubbed herself on me again but more aggressively, and that was it. More direct with her I must say. Well, with her out of the way, next was the last exhibit and that was the winged beauty who is called Lillian. I made it to her and opened the door and went inside but I was met with the sounds of flapping wings. 

And there Lillian was, facing me while flying and I took one step and flew towards me.

Y/N- OH JESUS!

She wrapped her wings around me and began to lick my face which felt weird and ticklish at the same time.

Y/N- *Laughs* Ok ok, I'm here! P-please...*Laughs* stop! 

Then she let me go and went to hang on a branch with covering herself with her wings.

Y/N- Gosh. That just happened then. 

(No POV)

While Y/N was cleaning, Lillian was planning to snatch Y/N's door keys so she can begin her and the animal girls plan to escape this zoo and take Y/N with them where they will live in the wild in peace, happiness and start one big family together. Lillian slowly went up to Y/N's back pocket and gently removed the keys and successfully retrieved the keys. Lillian then snuck out of the exhibit and went to the others and unlocked their doors which they were in joy to be out of there for good. Next, they were to put Y/N to sleep and they knew where to go. In the medical area of the zoo, there are some sleep tranquilizer darts used to calm down the girls when they were acting violent to either the staff or other zoo-goers getting too close to Y/N. So that's where they went and fortunately for them, someone forgot to lock the gun and darts away for last night so this was going to be a lot easier for them to take Y/N. Amara loaded the gun and signaled the rest to follow her lead, they followed her to Lillian's area and went to see if he was still there. He was but looked like he was in a panic. This was perfect to catch him off guard, Lillian flew to him and tackled him to the ground and now was the perfect time to strike. Bonnie held his arms tight and Amara aimed the gun towards Y/N's neck. 

Y/N- Wait! What's going on?!?

The three girls were happy to answer his question and they said was...

Amara- We.~

Bonnie- Love.~

Lillian- You.~

Amara/Bonnie/Lillian- Y/N.~

Amara then fired the dart in his neck and quickly was getting weaker by the second and soon he fell to sleep without any idea what is going to happen. But the girls knew what was gonna happen. Lillian carried Y/N in her arms and flew high in the air, broke the domes glass windows, covering herself and Y/N from the falling glass, and finally flew to the clouds. Lillian took all of the sun rays, wind, and clouds all to heart and looked around to see where to settle, away from civilization. She decided to lead them south and signaled Amara and Bonnie to follow her. They succeeded in claiming Y/N and escaping the zoo, and now the new chapters of their lives begin and have the one human they want to spend it with.

Amara/Bonnie/Lillian's mind's- We love you Y/N, you ours now and we won't ever let you out of sight forever.~

(Timeskip)

For the last few months, the news outlets were talking about the disappearances of the popular Amara, Bonnie, and Lillian exhibits from the zoo. Search teams were dispatched to find them but to no such luck and police were investigating the disappearance of an employee from the zoo named Y/N L/N who might be a suspect. The only leads were camera footage which helped them but not enough for them to find them. Meanwhile, deep in the woods of an unknown area, we see Y/N gathering wood and placing them down in the ground and looked at the construction of a wooden cottage for him and his "wifes". He pretty much gave up fighting them and just accepted his change in life, plus lowkey he was gonna quit his former job sometime soon but this happened so he technically is unemployed....for life. 

Y/N- Well, let's see where this will go.

Then he turned around to see Amara and Bonnie heading his way with food and fresh water. He just smiled at them and helped them put away the supplies. Once that was done, Amara and Bonnie hugged Y/N and kissed him and he returned the feelings as well. All three stared at the future home with Pride and optimism, then Lillian joined them with something a bit different about her. She rubbed her belly and it growing larger month after month, that's right....Y/N is gonna be a father. 

Y/N's mind- Goodbye to my old life and hello to my new one. And I will make sure my child has the best life possible. With the help of the loves of my life.

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed this one shot and I will see you guys later! Good day, ya'll! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 287 33
Shona Moore is a 29 year old single mother of two. Her eldest daughter Kelsey at the age of 13 has fallen in with the wrong people as a way of dealin...
610K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
10.5K 199 13
A BangChan and reader fanfic involving bdsm, lgbtq+ relationships, a lot od different kinks. If you aren't into those sort of things I wouldn't recom...
1.5M 56.4K 63
Her most lethal weapon is herself . . . • • • Agent Eleven was always a loyal Agent for the Division. Until she wasn't. Running and going rogue a y...