The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere Femboys x male security guard.

9.4K 92 183
By adventurefan2020

Requested by ChillyChilles

(Y/N's POV)

I was on my way to the evening shift at the outdoor mall in north Roundrock where a handful of the staff are feminine-looking males and dress up in female clothing, but that's fine cause they are very cool people and them wearing odd clothing is not hurting anybody if they want to wear it, let them. But of course, like everything else they have experienced harassment issues and that's why they hired guards to wander around the mall to make sure everything is fine and to kick out anyone who is causing trouble, harassing the staff, or catching perverted people trying to make unwanted advances of them. So far, I had to kick out 8 people for causing trouble, deal with people's comments about the staff which was mostly insults, and my non-stop blushing when I talk to one of the staff which my mind seems to forget that they are males. But that's ok because with the nice staff, a nice place to walk around in, and a shocking $20 dollars an hour, this was a job that I can be in for about 4 years or maybe even more. But that's something to think about in the future, right now I gotta make my way quickly before I'm late. 

Y/N's mind- Tonight is gonna be a regular night I'm sure. 

(Timeskip)

I parked in the garages right across from the mall and mentally made sure that I had everything ready to go. 

Y/N's mind- ID...Check. Flashlight...Check. Clothes on and hat on.....also check. Ok, I'm ready to go. 

I went out of my car and made my way to the mall and by the look of it based on how the sun is setting right now, it's not gonna be super busy tonight. I walked to the employees-only room where I would clock in and start my patrol, but on my way to the room, I saw one of the employees

"Her" name is August and 'she' works at the Victoria secret store as a fitting room attendant. 'She' is cool and likes to talk to me while she is on her break and I'm on patrol.

August- Hey Y/N.

Y/N- Evening August, how's business going on?

August- Same as usual. But today is a bit busy due to it being summer soon and you know what kind of clothes women get when summer arrives. 

Y/N- Yeah. Well, it was nice seeing you August.

August- Before you leave, there is a Gatorade in the fridge that no one has taken so it's yours for the taking.

Y/N- Ohhh ok, well thanks for the info.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it up to reveal a Gatorade of my favorite flavor. 

I opened it up and took huge gulps and before you know it, the bottle was gone. Damn, I sure was thirsty. I just looked at August and gave her a thumbs up and threw the bottle in the trash then heading out to my patrol. 

Y/N's mind- Here we go tonight. 

I started near the food court and was on my way.

(Timeskip)

Nothing unusual happening so far and it's going well, so that's a bonus. I was near the Nike store and saw another feminine male employee. 

"Her" name was Brooklyn and she worked as a customer assistant in the Nike store and has the personality of a child at times but 'she' is very fun to be around with especially with these boring patrols. Brooklyn spotted me and ran towards me and braced myself for the strong tackle 'she' brings.

Brooklyn- Y/N!!!!!

Y/N- oof...

Brooklyn- I was wondering when you get to around this side of the mall! I was getting bored but now you're here!! 

Y/N- Y-yeah...Brooklyn. Good to see you too, now would you please get off me, I'm kinda getting crushed by your body.

Brooklyn- O-oh sorry Y/N, here I'll help you up.  

I grabbed her hand and got up from the ground then dusted off any dust or anything else off my pants before I stared at Brooklyn who was still smiling.

Y/N- Well, besides that situation, what's up with you Brooklyn?

Brooklyn- Everything is fine and dandy Y/N! 

Y/N- *Chuckle* Good to hear. Oh, and by the way, what's for sale at Nike today? I may stop by on my break to check out some new shirts. 

Brooklyn- *Gasp!* Your coming to the store?!

Y/N- Sure am and maybe...you know, could help me out a bit.

Brooklyn- And I will be right there when you enter the store, I can't wait till I show you what we got in stock today.

Y/N- Sounds good, nice seeing you Brooklyn, I'll catch up with you later ok?

Brooklyn- Ok! It's good seeing you Y/N! Always!~

I waved 'her' bye and noted that she said the last word a bit odd, but whatever with that kind of personality 'she' displays, who knows. I continued my patrol and looked at my watch to see that my break is in three hours. I just gotta wait till that happens. 

(Timeskip...three hours later)

I walked over to the break room to start my break and when I entered the room, I saw yet another employee in here, and 'she' worked at the Mini Academy across from the indoor food court. 

Dana- Oh Y/N, nice to see you here. Whatcha doing?

Y/N- I'm just getting ready to go on break, aka my time to grab some grub.

Dana- Sweet! Can I come along too?!

Y/N- ...Sure, why not.

Dana- Yay!

We walked over to the food court and sat down on a table, then I went to order my food which would be the Villa's pizza. Sometime later, I got my food, and Dana was waiting there for me staring at me with those usual friendly eyes. 

Y/N- Ok I'm back.

Dana- Great, be right back with mine.~

'She' walked off into the panda express line and I read some news while I waited.

5 minutes later...

Dana came back with her food and we had a chill time talking with each other while eating some good mall food. But my stomach was acting a bit off so I needed to go to the restroom.

Y/N- Uh Dana, I need to hit the restrooms, I'll be back.

Dana- No problem Y/N, nature calls you to know.

I chuckled and went straight to the restrooms.

(Dana's POV)

Finally, nows my chance to give his remaining food and drink with some drugs that will keep him in the toilet for a long time that he will be trapped in the mall with us so August and Brooklyn and I can continue with the plan. 

I sprinkled the powdered drug in the pizza and added some mozzarella cheese to disguise it and next was to add it to his soda and stir the drink till it was barely visible. 

Dans's mind- Success! Now me, Brooklyn, and August play the waiting game. ~

And we will take him away from here and bring him to a new place we "girls" can call home, away from this place.

He is the only man who didn't treat us badly or mock us just because of our appearances and we couldn't be more grateful. That's why we are doing this tonight, and we have everyone and everything accounted for including one more who will get to join us as a reward for helping.

Dana's mind- Tonight...I can't wait!~

I saw Y/N coming back from the bathroom and acted like everything was normal and we continued with our lovely chat. 

Dana- Well, that was fun hanging out with you Y/N, thanks for letting me tag along with you.~

Y/N- No problem, I had a good time as well. Oh, well I got time to go over to the Nike store where Brooklyn would help me out with picking out some shirts. 

Dana- Good, well good luck with shopping Y/N.

Y/N- Thanks, see you later.

Dana- Bye Y/N!

I see him walking off and this was a good time to call Brooklyn to let her know that Y/N is on his way over there.

*Ringing*......*click*.

Brooklyn- Hey Dana, how's it going?

Dana- Doing good, listen Y/N is on his way to your store. Make sure he picks out the best clothing possible cause this will be his last time he could shop in any store if you know what I'm saying.

Brooklyn- Read you loud and clean Dana! Can't wait till tonight!

Dana- Me too. See you soon.

Brooklyn- Right, see ya!

*Click*

I ended the call and went back to work and the one thing on my mind was about tonight.

Dana- This is gonna be the best day of our lives since the day Y/N walked into our lives.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking back to the mall after I put all of my shirts. shorts and even some sneakers in the trunk of my car but I was feeling very odd in my stomach area.

*Stomach noises*

Oh! This is hurting me and I feel like I'm gonna burst any minute, oh boy I need to head to a restroom now! I was rushing inside and looked for any signs of the nearest restroom. I finally saw one near the fountains and basically speed walked my way over there, almost at the limit of shitting myself. I went to the nearest stall, closed the door behind, unbuckled my pants, sat down in the toilet, and let all of it out.

Y/N- God, why did had to happen now. Ahh, there's still more.

I sat down and hoped that this would pass in a moment.

(Hours later)

I made sure the last of that nasty stuff was out of my system and once I did, I wiped, flushed the toilet, pulled my pants up, exited the stall to wash my hands with extra soap then made my way out of the bathrooms to see it was empty. The mall was empty, it was nighttime and no music was on but all of the lights were on and even the fountain was on too.

Y/N's mind- How long was I in there for?

I checked my phone to see it was.....10:00ppm?!?

Y/N- WHAT?!?

I can't believe it has been that long in the restrooms, just what was in that pizza I ate? But now I can't think about that cause I need to get out of here. I went to the exits but they were all gated off and I knew this could be unlocked manually in the security offices. I walked through the eerie silent outdoor mall looking behind my back as sometimes I thought I heard some noises coming from behind me but I think I'm getting paranoid over here. 

Y/N- Come on Y/N, once you're out, I am gonna ask for a few days off.

I made it to the security room and I looked for the door switches and after looking around for a bit, I found the right one and opened those bad boys to make my exit.

Y/N- Ok, time to get the hell out of here.

I turned around to leave but I basically had a heart attack to see that there was August, Brooklyn, and Dana standing there with creepy looking smiles and eyes.

They had something hiding behind their backs and I didn't know what it was.

Y/N- G-g-g-guys, what's going on? What is behind your backs?

They didn't answer me but that revealed what they had and my already beating heart was now beating even faster now and I was feeling true fear.

TASERS?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!?

Y/N- Your s-s-scaring me.

August- We had this planned for about a couple of years now and tonight is the night.~

Brooklyn- The night we take you away and take you somewhere else where no one will ever bother us again.

Dana- We are doing this because.....we love you with all of our hearts and you are the first person who accepted us as people and not freaks. But fear not Y/N, we are not gonna hurt because...

August/Brooklyn/Dana- We love you too much for that. ~

Then August shot the taser at me and I was on the floor shaking and feeling the pain of the taser but Brooklyn and Dana fired theirs too and I couldn't handle the pain anymore so i let my body black out but I heard one more thing...

"Sweet dreams...our love.~"

(No POV)

After successfully completing that major step of their plan, August next went to the security camera systems and shut it all down. Brooklyn went to check the dead security personals bodies that were in the way of their plan and hid them enough so they wouldn't be able to track who did it on time and Dana carried Y/N to walk over to the place they would meet the fourth "girl" who would be joining them. 

Dana- Got everything guys?

August- All cameras are off so we are good to walk freely.

Brooklyn- The other guards are hidden.

Dana- Good, now let's go. Our house for all of us is ready.

August/Brooklyn- Right!

Dana and the rest were heading on their way to the revising area of the mall where the truck is waiting for them. Once they made it, the truck was there and the driver got out to check if everything was clear.

Dana- We're good to go Sam.

Sam- Good, I made sure the license plate for this was changed and even the exterior of this is changed so no one will be suspicious. 

August- Awesome, everyone get in.

They are going inside the truck and Sam started to drive off but not without a trip to the garage where Y/N's car is and needed to get something out. 

August went out to the car and picklock the car open and grabbed all of his clothes and went back to the truck, this time leaving for their destination. 

(Timeskip)

They went to a nice-looking house that they will be staying in for pretty much all of their lives. 

Dana- Thanks for letting us live here Sam.

Sam- It's cool, my parents weren't gonna do anything with it and now it can be used fianlly. Also, I cant wait to know this man you have here.

August- He is such a gentleman.

Brooklyn- Sweet, caring, and nice.

Dana- And is very accepting of our lifestyles.

Sam- Then I like him already.~

August/Brooklyn/Dana- *Giggle*~

Dana carried Y/N inside and went upstairs to his room, placed him in the bed, and left him there to sleep and when he wakes up, he is gonna have a whole new life.

August/Brooklyn/Dana/Sam- He is never leaving this house or us ever, he will be here forever...and ever.~

(The End)

Hope you like this Oneshot everyone! Now, I am going to bed and I will be around in the morning! 

See ya'll later! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 193 11
(y/n) is a child who was born in a dead world. The world is dead and hell is crowded letting the dead rise from their graves, all he knows is a bunke...
258K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
246K 7K 42
Boys were just distractions right, that was what Alexis believed going into her first year at university. But a deeper connection builds between Col...