Breaking All The Rules (Male...

By MrC1997

Y/N Y/L/N, a former 3 time NXT champion and 2 time North American Champion. Y/N had gone through a breakup wi... More

Info About Yourself
Draft Night
You Like Him Don't You?
What Are We?
You Have Me
Two Birds With One Stone
Fatality
I Don't Wanna Change The World
Moving Day
The Plot Thickens
A Little Too Soon
Clear up the Air
Scandal
Close My Eyes Forever
A Fast Heartbeat
More Worthy Than A Championship
On The Road Again
An Unexpected Surprise
I've Missed You
Distance
Stitches
James's Advice

What a Time To Be Alive

2.4K 34 25
By MrC1997

*3 Weeks Later*

Rhea had taken the pregnancy test after you and her had that hot night together and it revealed that she wasn't pregnant, but that wasn't going to stop you and her from trying. You two had trained for a while to prepare for The Fiend and Alexa Bliss at Summerslam in a winner take all match for the WWE and Smackdown Women's Titles in a mixed falls count anywhere match. You and Rhea had arrived to the arena for Summerslam with Wyatt and a 3 month pregnant Toni at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, NY before you both went your separate locker rooms and started getting ready.

You: I can't remember the last time I was here in Brooklyn.

Rhea: Me neither, but I'm so excited that we're wrestling together! This is gonna be fun!

You: Yet painful, but we take that on a daily basis and I'm not complaining.

Rhea: Especially in the best job ever.

You: Trust me, this is the best job I ever had.

Rhea nodded as the both of you started to change into your wrestling gear and once you both finished getting ready, you met with Wyatt and Toni while Wyatt was in his wrestling gear due to him battling Sheamus and Matt Riddle for the United States title.

Rhea: Don't worry Wyatt. We'll keep a good eye on Toni and the little one.

Wyatt: This won't take long. Hopefully.

Toni: Win it for me and our little one babe.

Wyatt kissed Toni's baby bump and then kissed Toni on the lips before he fist bumped you and Rhea and went to the stage as his match was first while you and Rhea talked with Toni for a bit.

*Later in the Show*

After Wyatt won the US title, the show went on after five other matches, one of them having Chris and James retaining the Smackdown tag titles after a win over the street profits. Up next was you and Rhea up against Alexa and The Fiend when you and Rhea put the WWE title and the Smackdown women's title around each other's waists before you put on your coat and Rhea put on her vest.

You: Are we gonna try again tonight?

Rhea: Maybe if we're not in too much pain. If not, then we can plan the wedding some more.

You: Sounds like a plan. Alright, let's do this.

Rhea: Yep. Let's go kick some ass.

You and Rhea kissed until the fiend's theme stopped playing and Rhea's theme played first when she walked out with the Smackdown women's title around her waist and did her stomp on the stage while fireworks went off and she walked halfway down the ramp until her theme cut. Your theme then played as you walked out with the WWE title around your waist and stood alongside Rhea halfway down the ramp when you did your pose and pyro went off on the stage before you and Rhea kissed and got to the ring when you both raised up the belts and you two handed them to the ref before the bell rang and the match began when you and the fiend started to fight while Rhea and Alexa fought.

After some time went on, you and the fiend fought backstage while Rhea and Alexa fought in the crowd as they also made their way backstage and continued to fight when the fiend missed your head with his mallet and you speared him into the crates, but only got a two count when you tried to pin him.

Rhea and Alexa were now back on the stage until you threw the fiend out from behind the curtain until Alexa and The Fiend got a hold of you and Rhea before doing a double sister abigail on you and Rhea  before going for a double pinfall, but only got to two and a half before they both took you and Rhea back to the ring.

After some more fighting, the fiend and Alexa were about to use their mallets on you and Rhea until they missed after you and Rhea quickly moved when Rhea bashed a glass of holy water against Alexa's head and Alexa started to shout in pain until Rhea did the Riptide on her while you lifted the fiend and did six feet under on him onto a chair before you and Rhea did a double pinfall and won the match as the ref counted to three.

You and Rhea retrieve the WWE and Smackdown Women's Titles when you both pressed heads together and kissed when you both celebrated your win together until you turnt around and was met by a briefcase to your face and Rhea was pushed out of the ring.

Cole: What the hell is going on?!

Corey: Is it a possible double cash in?!

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen.... Seth Rollins is cashing in his money in the bank briefcase!!!!

Seth handed the ref his MITB briefcase as the match started and he did a curbstomp on you before pinning you and winning the WWE Title when Seth and Becky celebrated his win and ran out of the ring with the title before kissing on the stage while you and Rhea were in disbelief of what just happened and just looked into each other's eyes and embracing each other as the show ended.

*After the Show*

You and Rhea had already showered and changed into some street clothes and walked toward Becky and Seth when they both hugged you and Rhea.

Seth: Good job out there. You both sold it perfectly.

Becky: No hard feelings Y/N?

You: Nah, I knew it was coming. It's been a while since Seth's been champion anyway. If it's gonna be a loss for me, I'm fine losing to my father figure.

Becky smiled and hugged you again and kissed your cheek.

Becky: That's my boy. I knew that we saw something good in you when you came into our lives.

Seth: Yeah. Anyway, we've got a kid to go home to.

Rhea: So do we. The doggos are always whining when we leave. We'll see you two at the next show.

You and Rhea said your goodbyes to Seth and Becky before the both of you headed to your motorcycle.

You: In the mood to try again tonight?

Rhea: Maybe after we plan the wedding a bit. For now, let's grab a bite and head home.

You: Agreed. I know a good place around here.

You reved up your motorcycle as you and Rhea rode out of the arena and to the restaurant you were both going to

*Later at Home*

After some wedding planning, you layed in bed after a long shower and looking at houses for you and Rhea to move into in Tampa while Sydney layed beside you one one side and Luna layed on the other until Rhea came in with Moose, Tyrus, and Barry behind her when she joined you in the bed.

Rhea: Whatcha doin?

You: Looking at houses again.

Rhea cuddled up next to you and started to look with you at some houses until one caught her eyes.

Rhea: What about that one?

You and Rhea got the virtual tour of the house and were impressed by it.

You: This one has my vote.

Rhea: I say book it for a grand tour.

You typed a little bit on your laptop and were about to book an appointment with a realtor.

You: And there we.... go. Appointment set with the realtor next week.

Rhea: Awesome. Now that wedding planning and house hunting are done....... let's have a little fun.

Rhea winked at you when she said that.

You: Eep....

Rhea giggled and started to kiss you as you kissed her back and the both of you started having a hot night together.

==================================

You woke up to an empty bed when you saw the bathroom door closed as it opened and Rhea walked out of it.

Rhea: Goodmorning.

You: Goodmorning.

You and Rhea kissed as you got up and sat on the bed with her.

Rhea: I took another one.

You: And?

Rhea: We wait for a little bit.

After two minutes, Rhea went back into the bathroom and came back shortly with the pregnancy test when you held her hand.

You: Ready?

Rhea: I'm scared to look at it.

Rhea then moved her thumb when you and her looked at it when it said..........

You and Rhea started wildly smiling and breathing heavily in excitement when you and her pressed heads together and kissed.

Rhea: My god.... I can't believe it....

You: Yeah.... we're gonna be parents....

Rhea: I don't want to tell anyone though. I want to keep it a surprise.

You: Great idea babe. Still wow.... a new house we could get, a wedding, and now a baby on the way.

Rhea: What a time to be alive am I right?

You: No doubt about that.

Rhea: Although.... I gotta drop the belt.

You: Here, let's call Hunter and Steph and see what ideas we can throw out there.

Rhea agreed as you called up Hunter and Steph and told them the big news as you and Rhea discuss ideas for the next Smackdown.

*Smackdown*

Rhea's theme played when she had the women's MITB briefcase and she did her stomp while you were by her side as fans were confused. but intrigued when you and Rhea arrived to the ring and she was about to speak.

Rhea: Good evening Smackdown. Now, I bet you're all wondering why I have this in my possession. The answer is simple, I snagged this because I had a good reason to do it..... and no, it's not revenge for my fiancée's loss to Seth Rollins at Summerslam, but for something else.......

Becky's theme then played as she walked out a little furious and a little confused when she got to the ring.

Becky: You know that's crazy talk and that you stole that from me because of what happened Sunday night! Now give that back!

Rhea smirked and shook her head.

Rhea: Right after I show you what's inside this.

Rhea then set the briefcase on the already placed table and opened it. The Smackdown women's title was inside.

Rhea: The Women's Money in the Bank match was for the Smackdown Women's Title.

Becky was shocked as Rhea handed the belt to her and Becky accepted it in shock until she looked at Rhea when you stood next to Rhea and smiled with her until Rhea started to joyfully tear up.

Rhea: I pulled a page out of the man's book and would like to say.... you go and be a champion to these fans and I'll go be with my husband and.......... be a mother to our soon to be child.

The crowd went bonkers as Becky's eyes widened as she widely smiled in excitement.

Becky: A Mother?!

You smiled as Rhea tearfully smiled and nodded when Becky hugged her and then you as Becky kissed your cheek and you did the same before you and Rhea kissed as you and Rhea got out of the ring with Becky and you and Rhea high fived and took some selfies with some fans before walking up the ramp and Rhea looking into the camera.

Rhea: I'm gonna miss you guys! I'll see you soon!

You then put a protective arm around Rhea when you both walked backstage with Becky and to the interview pad for after the commercial break. Shortly, the cameras came back on and showed you a Rhea with Becky holding the Smackdown women's title on her shoulder when Kayla was interviewing all of you.

Kayla: Rhea Ripley and Y/N Y/L/N congratulations on the upcoming baby! What is going through your minds now that the public is aware of what's going on?

Rhea: It felt like a giant weight lifted off my shoulders anf now that it's out there, me and Y/N can publicly say that we're having a baby!

Smackdown superatars then walked in and started to congratulate you and Rhea while hugging you and Rhea and celebrated the announcement of yours and Rhea's baby.

*Later*

After the show ended with a Smackdown women's division battle royal to determine Becky's next opponent, which was Bianca Belair, you and Rhea headed to the airport and flew home. After arriving back in Tampa, you and Rhea were at home in bed when she stepped out of the bathroom and crawled in bed next to you.

You: Both our social media platforms are blowing up. We're literally trending all over the place.

Rhea: This is about an evenly matched huge  when Becky was pregnant. I never expected anything like this.

You: Mind I talk to it for a little bit?

Rhea: Go ahead.

You then went to Rhea's stomach and started to speak to your developing son or daughter.

You: Hey little one. I know you're baking in the oven right now, but your mum and dad are the happiest soon to be parents to you. Just to let you know, we love you no matter what you're going to be, but we only care about you being healthy and happy when we meet you. For now, enjoy the residency in there while you can.

Rhea smiled at this until you kissed her belly and climbed back in bed next to her and the both you started making out until you both looked into each other's eyes and pressed foreheads.

Rhea: I can't wait to find out what it's gonna be.

You: We'll see in about three months. Wyatt's and Toni's baby is gonna have a friend to grow up with.

Rhea: We'll see. Anyway, let's get some shuteye and we can talk about names tomorrow.

You: Sounds like a plan.

You and Rhea kissed before falling asleep in each other's arms and stayed asleep the whole night and didn't wake up once during the night..............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
12.7K 138 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
639 39 6
˗ˏˋ π™…π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™Šπ˜½ π˜Όπ™‡π˜Ώπ™€π™‰ 'ΛŽΛ— β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π‰π€π‚πŽπ is out drinking one night at his favorite bar, he is captivated when he overhears the most beau...
8.9K 367 26
Y/N is put into a new university that he does not want to go to, yet due to his parent begging him to study at that university; believing that the un...