Fatality

*Two Weeks Later*

You: Oh Shit......

Rhea: What happened?

You showed Rhea the article that Jon Huber (Brodie Lee/Luke Harper) died.

Rhea: Oh no......

You: I know, I can't imagine how his family, Wyndham, and Adam are feeling right now.

Rhea: I'm sure WWE has a way of paying tribute to him. Ready to go?

You: Yeah. Better get over there.

You and Rhea kissed before heading to the arena for Smackdown.

*At The Arena*

You picked up your tag title and met up with Wyatt where him and Toni got on their special made armbands to celebrate Brodie's life over their arms while you had one over yours and Rhea did as well.

Wyatt: I still can't believe it. It was just so sudden. Our first match as Dangerous Hitmen and this happens.

You: I know.... I only talked and hung out with Jon twice before. He was one of the nicest people in the locker room.

Rhea: I just can't help, but think of what Jon's family is going through right now...

Rhea started to feel tears roll down her cheek when you hugged onto her. You were even a little surprised to see Rhea cry a little, but you didn't say anything.

You: I know babe....

Toni: This is hard on all of us Demi. I say that tonight we should give it all we got and do what we can to honor Jon and his legacy.

Demi: *sniffs* ok...

You kissed Rhea until you and Wyatt were called up for your match as Rhea looked at you.

Rhea: Win this for Jon.

You nodded and kissed her before joining Wyatt at the guerrilla and both your theme songs played as Wyatt walked out first and then you walked out after him and got in the ring where Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura waited.

*End of the Match*

After Wyatt did a suicide dive on Shinsuke, you paid your tribute to Brodie Lee by hitting Sami with his signature clothesline and followed it up with Six Feet Under when you piledrove Sami and pinned him to get the win as the bell rang and you and Wyatt were handed the Smackdown tag titles from the ref. The win celebration was cut short when an unfamiliar theme started playing and out walked a twisted version of Alexa Bliss. She had a dead look to her appearance along with her eyes being darkened that made her look like a zombie which left you and Wyatt in confusion.

Alexa: Oh you two. You call yourselves Dangerous Hitmen, but just wait for the targets we have to offer you two.

The lights dimmed and went red around the ring and Alexa as the fiend's attack music started playing.

Alexa: Heeeeeeee'ss Heeeeerrre......... Let.... Him.... In....

The Fiend's music then started playing when he walked out and locked hands with Alexa until you and Wyatt started to charge up the ramp towards them until a different theme began playing and the crowd was going crazy.