You Like Him Don't You?

*A Week Later*

You came out of your locker room with your ring gear on when you sat down alone in catering where a group of women walked in and noticed that you were by yourself when they sat down at another table.

Billie: What do you think he's into?

Peyton: Whatever his interests are, they must be dark.

Bianca: Easy there girls, he just got out of a break up.

Billie: Ohhhhh, but he's so hot!

Peyton: How about a bet?

Billie: Five bucks on whoever sleeps with him first.

Peyton: You're on.

Bianca: What am I gonna do with you two?

Billie went first and sat down with you before Rhea and Shotzi came in.

Rhea: Geez. All the single girls want him here.

Shotzi: They must've heard about his break up. Well.... he did tell me that he's already ready to move on since Dakota cheated on him for a third time.

Rhea: Woah woah woah. She cheated on him three times?

Shotzi: Yep. First one was with Damien Priest, Second was Oney Lorcan, and Cameron Grimes was the last one. I don't know why he didn't dump her after she cheated with Damien.

The two women saw Billie get up from her seat when Peyton went over and started talking to you.

Rhea: That's awful. Poor guy's probably still a little unsure about what happens next if he goes with either of those women.

Shotzi: You'd be surprised on Y/N's interests. He's always up to trying something new and is interested in lots of badass women.

Shotzi hinted toward Rhea on what your likes are until they looked over and saw you give Peyton your phone number.

Rhea: Oh well.... we'll have to see what happens. I gotta go do my match. I'll get back to you afterwards.

Rhea went to go do her match when Peyton walked back to the table she was sitting at until Shotzi came over and sat with you.

You: Geez. Everyone wants to sit with me.

Shotzi: You've only been here for a week and yet you're already popular here.

You: The women seem to like me a lot already...... well the single ones at least.

Shotzi: Trust me, more than the single ladies. Cassie over there is a married woman, looking to get back at her cheating husband after he cheated with Kris Statlander from AEW and Billie is another one who just went through a breakup and is looking for a man to make her last boyfriend jealous.

You: What are you a psychiatrist?

Shotzi: Not the Harley Quinn type. No, they told me what happened and their faces are easy to read.

You: True, but I don't know who would be the better choice after Dakota.

Shotzi: Just give it some time Y/N. All you need to do is wait and see what happens.

You looked over and saw Peyton wink at you until you were called up that your match was next when Shotzi kissed your cheek and wished you luck as you went to the guerrilla where you saw Rhea and both of you fist bumped before she went to meet with Shotzi until your theme played and you walked out for your match against Shinsuke Nakamura.

*After the Show*

After your match, which you won, you had already showered and got into your street clothes when you heard a familiar voice.