On The Road Again

*2 Months Later*

The last two months had been a wild ride for you and Rhea after having your daughters, Addie and Pearl, as many of both yours and Rhea's fans were giving all the support and love towards yours and Rhea's family. As for your friends, Wyatt and Toni got a new house in Pittsburgh and were being the best parents as much as they were to their son, Dustin. James and Shotzi were now expecting to be parents after Shotzi announced that she was pregnant and is now 3 months through it now. And for Chris and Alexa, they just got a new home together in Salem, Massachusetts all the while Chris and James were now Smackdown tag team champions for almost a year now. Sadly for Alexa, her pet pig, Larry Steve, had passed away so sudden due to a severe illness, but had started a fundraiser for animals that need help no matter what size is or what type of health issues they have as you and Rhea did your parts in the fundraiser and donated as well. You and Rhea sat next to each other as the two of you were getting haircuts for when you're both scheduled to return. James and Shotzi were at the house, babysitting Addie and Pearl. The hairstylist just finished up with your hair as she turnt your chair around and did the final touches.

Stylist: Ok Y/N, almost there.... and... done. What do you think?

The stylist handed you a mirror as you looked into it and were impressed by her work.

You: Looks amazing. Thank you.

The stylist who was cutting Rhea's hair then turnt her chair around and handed her a mirror as she was in awe of how good it looked.

Rhea: This is perfect! Thank you so much! And Y/N looks even more handsome now.

You: I just hope the girls at home don't get confused by it.

Rhea: Addie and Pearl know your face love. I'm sure they will recognize ya.

You and Rhea then got up from the chairs and pecked each other's lips and paying for the haircuts before heading back home where the kids and dogs were waiting with James and Shotzi. After a quick stop for some groceries, you and Rhea walked into the house as all the dogs ran up to the two of you and James and Shotzi greeted the both of you as you set the groceries on the counter until Shotzi and James walked over with Addie and Pearl and handed them to you and Rhea.