Close My Eyes Forever

*Time Passes*

After some time, you and Rhea patched up the scandal situation and you won your court case against Dakota and received some fair compensation. With that money, you and Rhea were going to use it to find and buy a house and had been looking at many different places. Today was No Mercy and also your one year anniversary together with Rhea as you were going to surprise her with something special after the show. You were both staying at Wyatt's and Toni's place in Pittsburgh, PA since the show was at the PPG Paints Arena. You were already up and getting things ready until you saw Rhea who was still asleep after a long day of training from yesterday.

You: Demi.... Demi.... Show day today. We should get ready.

Rhea: *groans* I'm so tired from yesterday though. 5 more minutes.

You: Come on, we've got people's asses to kick and names to take.

Rhea groaned again and turned away from you while her eyes were still closed until you got an idea.

You: Don't make me and Toni get the water buckets.

Rhea's eyes shot open after you said that as she sat up and looked at you.

Rhea: You wouldn't...

Wyatt ran to the doorway, soaking wet.

Wyatt: They would!

Wyatt shivered and ran back to his and Toni's room as you just smirked and raised your eyebrows while Rhea smirked back at you.

Rhea: You're a dick sometimes Y/N, but that's why I love you.

You: Just wait until these next three days on our anniversary.

Rhea: Better not be a prank or I'll release Barry and Luna on you.

You: Joke's on you, my dogs out number your dogs and Barry and Luna are loyal to me... sometimes.

Rhea chuckled a bit and kissed you as she got up and you both got ready for today's training before No Mercy with Wyatt and Toni.

*At the Arena*

Rhea came back from successfully defending the Smackdown women's title against Tegan Nox when you showed up to the guerrilla and kissed Rhea as she came from behind the curtain.

Rhea: Good luck. Don't beat up Chris too hard.

You: I'll try not to. We're one step closer to wrestling together at Summerslam.

Rhea: I know! I'm so excited about that! Anyway, I'll meet you at the locker room.

You kissed her one last time until Chris showed up as him and Rhea fist bumped and he stood beside you.

Chris: My turn. And believe me, I know you hit hard Y/N.

You: Don't worry, I'll save the chairs for last.

You couldn't see it, but Chris smirked under his mask until his theme played and Chris walked out to the fans as he walked down the ramp and to the ring before doing his pose and his theme cut. Your theme then played as you walked out with the WWE title and headed to the ring where you did your pose with the belt before handing it to the ref and the bell rang as Chris charged at you and backed you into a corner as the No DQ match began.

*Meanwhile*

Rhea walked down the halls with her title still in her arms when she found Becky and Seth talking with Wyatt and Toni as she walked up to them.

Becky: There's one half of the happy couple.

Rhea: What are you guys talking about?

Seth: Nothing too important, just giving the Weavers here some advice about..... that.