What a Time To Be Alive

*3 Weeks Later*

Rhea had taken the pregnancy test after you and her had that hot night together and it revealed that she wasn't pregnant, but that wasn't going to stop you and her from trying. You two had trained for a while to prepare for The Fiend and Alexa Bliss at Summerslam in a winner take all match for the WWE and Smackdown Women's Titles in a mixed falls count anywhere match. You and Rhea had arrived to the arena for Summerslam with Wyatt and a 3 month pregnant Toni at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, NY before you both went your separate locker rooms and started getting ready.

You: I can't remember the last time I was here in Brooklyn.

Rhea: Me neither, but I'm so excited that we're wrestling together! This is gonna be fun!

You: Yet painful, but we take that on a daily basis and I'm not complaining.

Rhea: Especially in the best job ever.

You: Trust me, this is the best job I ever had.

Rhea nodded as the both of you started to change into your wrestling gear and once you both finished getting ready, you met with Wyatt and Toni while Wyatt was in his wrestling gear due to him battling Sheamus and Matt Riddle for the United States title.

Rhea: Don't worry Wyatt. We'll keep a good eye on Toni and the little one.

Wyatt: This won't take long. Hopefully.

Toni: Win it for me and our little one babe.

Wyatt kissed Toni's baby bump and then kissed Toni on the lips before he fist bumped you and Rhea and went to the stage as his match was first while you and Rhea talked with Toni for a bit.

*Later in the Show*

After Wyatt won the US title, the show went on after five other matches, one of them having Chris and James retaining the Smackdown tag titles after a win over the street profits. Up next was you and Rhea up against Alexa and The Fiend when you and Rhea put the WWE title and the Smackdown women's title around each other's waists before you put on your coat and Rhea put on her vest.

You: Are we gonna try again tonight?

Rhea: Maybe if we're not in too much pain. If not, then we can plan the wedding some more.

You: Sounds like a plan. Alright, let's do this.

Rhea: Yep. Let's go kick some ass.

You and Rhea kissed until the fiend's theme stopped playing and Rhea's theme played first when she walked out with the Smackdown women's title around her waist and did her stomp on the stage while fireworks went off and she walked halfway down the ramp until her theme cut. Your theme then played as you walked out with the WWE title around your waist and stood alongside Rhea halfway down the ramp when you did your pose and pyro went off on the stage before you and Rhea kissed and got to the ring when you both raised up the belts and you two handed them to the ref before the bell rang and the match began when you and the fiend started to fight while Rhea and Alexa fought.

After some time went on, you and the fiend fought backstage while Rhea and Alexa fought in the crowd as they also made their way backstage and continued to fight when the fiend missed your head with his mallet and you speared him into the crates, but only got a two count when you tried to pin him.

Rhea and Alexa were now back on the stage until you threw the fiend out from behind the curtain until Alexa and The Fiend got a hold of you and Rhea before doing a double sister abigail on you and Rhea  before going for a double pinfall, but only got to two and a half before they both took you and Rhea back to the ring.