Moving Day

*5 Weeks Later*

All of you had arrived to Orlando for Elimination Chamber when you woke up to the feeling of kisses and looked up to see Rhea with a grin on her face as you held her cheek and kissed her lips.

You: Good Morning.

Rhea: Good Morning.

You and Rhea kissed again when you both looked to see all the dogs still fast asleep.

Rhea: I'd get up, but they're keeping us well warm and they just look too comfortable.

You: And Sydney just lays right between us. They're still our loveable fur children though.

Rhea: Of course. Alright, let's get a move on and get to the gym before the show tonight.

You smiled and got up as did the dogs before going to wake up James and Shotzi who were both cuddling and sleeping on the van's sofa when you scared them awake.

You: Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!

Shotzi threw a pillow at you as soon as you turned your back.

Shotzi: Ten minutes before our alarm went off, that's a new record Y/N.

James: I take it he did this when you were together?

Shotzi: He can be an asshole sometimes, but I still love him.

You: Love you too Ash.

Shotzi blew him a kiss with her middle finger as everyone shared a laugh before you let the dogs out to do their business while you all got ready for your morning workouts.

*Later at the Arena*

You and Rhea were getting your ring gear on when you decided to mess around with Rhea a bit as you connected your speaker to your phone and played a little music when she confusingly looked over at you when you started to dance funny for her to the song you chose.

Rhea: Trying to get your stamina drained before your match?

You: I could be.... or I can get ya trembling when you walk out there to that ring.

Rhea: We'll do that to each other afterwards. Tonight, I get to beat down your ex girlfriend for what she did to ya.

You: I ain't stopping you. I'll be able to get my hands on Damien in that chamber. Hell, I'll take out all the other teams tonight.

Rhea: Easy there big guy. Save that anger for the chamber.

You and Rhea kissed passionately until the show was about to start and the chamber was down.

Rhea: Go get em tiger.

You: Rawr!

You kissed Rhea quickly one last time before you met with Wyatt by the guerrilla.

Wyatt: Let's give them a chamber match they'll never forget. Give them a small preview of your potential at Wrestlemania.

You: Hell yeah man.

Your theme then started playing before you walked out and posed for the crowd before Wyatt's theme played and he walked out as you both high fived fans on your way to the ring before giving the Smackdown tag titles to the ref and you both entered the chamber and went inside a pod before the refs locked you both inside as the other teams started coming in. Once the Street Profits, James and Chris, and Braun Strowman and Damien Priest all got in their chamber pods, Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode, and the New Day were the first two teams to start the match.