More Worthy Than A Championship

*3 Months Later*

Over the last 3 months, Edge was included in the Universal Title match at Wrestlemania and it was now a triple threat TLC match. You had trained non stop since winning the Royal Rumble and you were in incredible shape and ready for the show. Along the way, Rhea is now 9 months pregnant and was expected to give birth to the twins any day now. Today was Wrestlemania when you were up and settled in the kitchen of your small house in Texas until you saw Rhea come in.

You: Good Morning.

Rhea: Good Morning.

Rhea carefully sat down in a nearby chair.

Rhea: The twins wouldn't stop moving around last night.

You: I was about to say you look...

Rhea: Terrible?

You: I was gonna say exhausted.

Rhea: Couldn't have thought of it better myself. Especially after only 3 hours of sleep last night.

You: You think you're gonna be OK when we get to the stadium today?

Rhea: I hope so. I just wanna see everyone again after these last three months.

You: I get it. Do you mind if I have Ashley keep and eye on you for my match?

Rhea: I don't mind it. Just forewarning if they're about to arrive and if I'm not there when you come back, I'll have Ashley call you where we're at and have you and James get there ASAP.

You nodded until you felt Rhea lift your chin.

Rhea: We're one step closer to being parents to a set of twins.

You smiled and kissed Rhea's belly before you both went and got ready for the day and drove to AT&T Stadium in Dallas.

*At the Stadium*

You had your face painted like Sting's when you did your pre match stretches until the main event was about to start and you stood up and walked to the stage hand in hand with Rhea.

Rhea: Good luck Y/N! Remember the plan if they're coming.

You: Don't worry love. I know what I need to do.

You kissed Rhea's belly and then her lips before your music started playing and you looked at Rhea one last time before walking out to over 110,000 WWE fans in attendance with Ozzy Osbourne singing your theme song "Breaking all the Rules" and you stood by Ozzy when you stood on the stage and took it all in.

You then started walking to the ring and shortly arrived before doing your pose. After Ozzy's performance of your theme, Randy came out next and took his time to get to the ring until he arrived after a couple minutes and did his pose.

 After Ozzy's performance of your theme, Randy came out next and took his time to get to the ring until he arrived after a couple minutes and did his pose