A Fast Heartbeat

*5 Months Later*

Over the time Rhea had announced that she is pregnant and was taking time off until she had the baby, you had gone through a trio of matches with Seth Rollins for the WWE title, but sadly lost them all and had been drafted to Raw along with Wyatt after the last match you had competed against Seth at Survivor Series. Also, you and Rhea secretly got married before you got drafted to Raw.

Rhea is now five months pregnant and today was the ultrasound where you and her find out the gender of the baby. Rhea's hair is now a little longer as she started to get more of a soccer mom look to her appearance.

 Rhea's hair is now a little longer as she started to get more of a soccer mom look to her appearance

Rhea: Those first 5 months went by quick.

You: You're telling me. Oh well, the sooner it comes out, the better.

Rhea: And what a way to find out what we're having after our marriage.

Rhea looked down at her wedding ring and smiled.

You: Yep. The best decision of my life was marrying you and having a baby also.

Rhea: Just can't wait to get my hair back short again.

You: Mind if I join you on that?

Rhea: Are you serious that you want to cut your hair Y/N?

You: Yeah, but after Wrestlemania. They want me to get it cut afterwards because I'll be home with you after the show and they want me to return with a new look.

Rhea: Then we can do that together.

You: Sign me up for that.

You and Rhea lightly kissed until a nurse came into the waiting room.

Nurse: Y/N and Demi Y/L/N?

You and Rhea stood up and headed to a room with the nurse leading you until you both arrived to the room and Rhea layed down on the examination bed and the nurse applied the gel to Rhea's belly and the doctor shortly came in and turned on the monitor and the ultrasound began.

Doctor: And...... right there.

The doctor pointed out onto the screen where the baby was as the monitor that was tracking the heartbeat started making the heart beating noises fast.

You: That's a fast heartbeat.

Rhea: Is that normal?

Doctor: It is......... for two babies.

You and Rhea looked at each other until you both looked back to the monitor which showed a second baby that left you and Rhea in shock.

Doctor: Congratulations. You're having twins.

Rhea:..... twins?

You: Twins?!

Rhea: Y/N!

You and Rhea kissed, knowing you both have quite the surprise for all the people you're close with.