Scandal

*Time Passes*

WWE was at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN and were preparing for No Way Out. Rhea was defending the Smackdown women's title against Bayley and Bianca Belair. While you had a match against James for the WWE title. As for you and Rhea, you both managed to get a hold of Dakota and she happened to be there for the show to watch you perform. You and Rhea were currently doing your pre match stretches until you both started to do some couples stretches together when you both got a little chuckle seeing James and Shotzi looking at you two funny when they saw you both in an odd position.

A/N: You and Rhea are in this position

You: Ah, look who's got a front row seat to the show

Rhea: Better not give our exes any ideas.

You and Rhea laughed and got out of the position.

Shotzi: No need for ideas. We lived both our little fantasies last night.

Rhea: Care to share?

James: You don't wanna know.

You: Lemme guess, 50 shades of Grey style.... in reverse?

Shotzi and James looked at each other and smirked.

Shotzi:.......... maybe

Shotzi giggled a bit before the four of you made your way to catering where Chris and Alexa were sitting at until you all found them and sat down and all talked until the show started and Shotzi went to go do her match against Candice La Rae.

*During the Show*

You were watching Rhea's match on the screen backstage until you heard a voice.

?: Funny how things come back to get ya.

You: And sometimes those things can be more than one affair.

You turnt to see Dakota, looking kind of cute in her outfit.

You: I told you that Rhea and I were gonna talk about this with you together

Dakota: I know, but I couldn't wait any longer to talk about it with you Y/N and Demi shouldn't hear all the details about it.