Draft Night

You: Is that it Cheree? After almost two years, that's it?

Dakota: I know I fucked up again babe, but please give me another chance!

You: I can't. This is the third time you've cheated on me and believe me, you've done it this time with Cameron. I can't do this anymore with you.

Dakota: *sighs* fine... but let me tell you now, that it's gonna be a while till we forget each other.

You: I know...

You kissed Dakota one last time before you both parted ways and you immediately started deleting pictures and videos of you and Dakota together, but only leaving the memories that made you happy when you were at the airport and were about to fly back home.

*3 Days Later at Home*

You woke up to one one of your dogs licking your face when you opened your eyes to see Moose when you smiled and pat his head.

You: Good Morning to you too boy.

You then got up and went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth and combed your hair before you went downstairs and went to make your breakfast
Once you finished, you had to get on a zoom meeting with Triple H to talk about the next move in your career, only to find your dachshund, Sydney, sitting on the keyboard and you started taking a video.

You: Do you not want daddy on the computer? Hm?
Can I... no?

You did a couple more attempts to reach the mouse until you gave in and began petting her.

You: This? This is good? Aw.... she wants lovin.

Sydney then yawned before you stopped the video and posted it to your social media and picked up Sydney and put her on your lap before logging into the zoom call and Triple H came up on the screen with Stephanie.

Triple H: Good Morning Y/N

You: Good Morning Hunter. How are you both this morning?

Triple H: It's going well so far. How about yours?

You: Well, minus the wake up call from Moose, it's been alright so far.

Stephanie: Are they around?

You: Moose and Tyrus are here somewhere, but I have Sydney with me.

You held up Sydney to the screen as Stephanie waved hi to her before the three of you discussed the business to come for your storyline. After a few minutes, the meeting was coming to an end when Hunter and Stephanie were about to bring up what your upcoming storylines will be.

Stephanie: How do you feel about coming up to the main roster?

You: Are you sure I'm ready?

Stephanie: Absolutely! Y/N, you're a three time NXT champion and have had an incredible run in NXT. We think you're ready.

Triple H: We can discuss on what happens when you get drafted. We'll see you soon for the first round of the draft this Friday on Smackdown.

You: Thanks you guys.

Once the zoom call finished, you set Sydney down on the floor and went to feed her, Moose, and Tyrus before pouring food into their bowls when they started to eat and you were starting your workout.

*Smackdown*

You arrived to Smackdown when you walked into the arena and immediately found the people you were looking for.

Becky: There he is! Come here Y/N!

Becky ran up and hugged you as did Seth.

Seth: Ready to get drafted?