Clear up the Air

A/N: There will be some smut

*2 Months Later*

2 months have gone by since you and Rhea won at Wrestlemania. The both of you became the top stars of Smackdown and so far had successful title reigns at Backlash and Money in the Bank where Rhea defeated Carmella and you defeated Roman Reigns both times. During that time, you and Rhea were getting serious in your relationship after multiple dates that the both if you went on. You currently woke up to the feeling of Moose licking your face when you opened your eyes and pet his head.

You (Whispering): Good morning boy.

Moose then jumped down to the floor when you got up without waking Rhea when you quietly let her sleep as you left the room and Moose and Tyrus followed you before you let them outside to do their business until Sydney, Barry, and Luna all ran past you and went outside as well when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

Rhea: Morning stud muffin.

You: Morning my metal goddess.

You and Rhea looked out at the dogs.

Rhea: We've got two birthdays to celebrate don't we?

You: You got that right. Luna's and Moose's big day today.

Rhea: I was thinking we could take them all to the park and go by that pet shop again and get them some of those doggy donuts for them.

You: Great idea. You know what they say, we work hard to give our dogs a better life.

Rhea: *giggles* Well we gotta keep ourselves in check too silly. Come on, let's get em leashed up and get em a couple doggie donuts.

Rhea booped you on your nose and pecked you on the lips while you smiled and the dogs came running back in when you and Rhea clipped the leashes on the dogs and you both took them to the local park and let them run around.

*Smackdown*

You taped up your wrists and let your hair flow down to your shoulders until you looked over at Rhea when she laced up her boots and caught you looking again and you got a good look at her.

Rhea: Got a good eyeful?

You: Yeah.... at that amazing lace work on those boots.

Rhea smirked and giggled a bit before she got up and walked up to you.

Rhea: You're such a little goober, Y/N it's cute. Keep up racking wins and you may just get a little reward tonight.

Rhea grabbed your crotch and lightly massaged it.

You: What about now?

Rhea: Here?

You: The door is locked and we do have half an hour before the show starts.