Two Birds With One Stone

*A/N: Smut Awaits in this Chapter*

*Time Passes*

TLC had arrived when you did your pre match stretches with Wyatt. Tonight, you and Wyatt were competing in a fatal four way TLC match for the Smackdown tag titles against Street Profits, Oney Lorcan and Cameron Grimes, and Roderick Strong and Bobby Fish of Undisputed Era. While you and Wyatt stretched each other's hamstrings, in came Rhea and Toni when you looked up and saw your girlfriend while Wyatt looked up and saw his wife.

Rhea: If I didn't know any better, I would think you two were experimenting with each other.

You: I would say the same if we found you both playing two minutes in the closet and you were both at it with each other.

Toni: Please that's any man's dream. Wyatt's especially.

Wyatt: Damn it! I thought you weren't gonna tell them that.

Toni: I said, I "might" not tell them that.

Toni and Rhea giggled until Toni had to go do her match when she kissed Wyatt and headed to the guerrilla where she was facing Sasha Banks and Carmella in a triple threat tables match for the Smackdown women's title.

*Later in the Show*

After Rhea came back from her match against Chelsea Green which she won, it was now time for yours and Wyatt's match when Wyatt arrived to the guerrilla with Toni and you kissed Rhea.

Rhea: Gonna destroy Oney and Cameron right love?

You: Hell yeah. Take down two birds with one stone. I told them that I'll beat them up somehow one day after Cheree cheated on me with them.

Rhea: That's what I like to hear. Go out there and kick their asses.

You: See ya afterwards hun. Wish us luck.

You and Rhea kissed while Wyatt kissed Toni and both you and Wyatt waited for your cue. After street profits had entered, your theme played when you walked out and did your pose as the crowd cheered until your music cut and Wyatt's started playing as he walked out and did his pose as well before the both of you entered the ring and posed for the crowd before the music stopped. After Oney and Cameron and Roderick and Bobby entered, the titles hung high above the ring and the match began when you charged at Oney and Cameron instantly and began wailing on the both of them.

*During the Match*

You and Wyatt set up a ladder like a seesaw on top of another one when you stood on the top rope and Wyatt held Oney's and Cameron's faces over it when you jumped and landed on the ladder while it hit Oney and Cameron in their faces. You threw out Oney and did a ddt on Cameron when the camera showed Oney bleeding a lot from his nose and his right temple.

Cole: Oney Lorcan may have a broken nose!

Corey: May have?! Look at him! Look at the blood pouring from Oney's face! That right eye is closed!

You: I told you that I was gonna get you back one way or another you motherfucker!

Oney was checked on by the doctors and was helped to the back until you and Wyatt picked up Cameron and did a double team move on him and sent him through another ladder that was supported by two chairs and Cameron's back had been busted open with a huge gash.

You: You too douchebag!

Cameron cursed too as the match continued.

*End of the Match*

Roderick and Montez were on top of a ladder and right underneath the titles until you showed up out of nowhere and pushed the ladder when Roderick and Montez fell into four tables and were taken out of the match when you and Angelo fought on the ladder when you suddenly used Six feet Under on Angelo and Wyatt started to climb the ladder when he stood at the top and you soon climbed up as well when you both took the titles down as the crowd went nuts and the bell rang. Once you both arrived backstage, you were immediately greeted by Rhea's lips while Wyatt was met with Toni's.