Alessandro

By ddddd303

Love. Something he never believed in until he met her. Trust. Something she never believed in until she met... More

Intro
Fear
Pain
Beautiful
Thank you
Comfort
Soft
Brothers
Muffled tears
Normal life
Fight
Recovery
Fragile
Home
Intruder
Pure anger
Anger to love
No promises
Rodrigo
Leo
The store
Truth
Support
Plan
Venom
Pickles
Heartbeat
Mask
Afterwards
Sickness
Deals with the devil
Breathless moments
Mascarade ball
Mascarade ball part two
The end to a perfect night
Meet the parents
Meet the parents 2
Listen to me
Heartache
Numb
Reality
Unwanted attention
Justice
Back where i belong
Bitch please..
Leaving me
Figure
Figure part 2
Dried blood
Memories of you
Horror and joy
Spinning
Guilt
Author's note
It will only ever be you
make her proud
alternative ending

Alone

7.5K 190 3
By ddddd303

Mia

I could feel pain. Sharp, intense bursts of it, surging through my body like an electrical current. I looked down to see I was tied to a chair. Dried blood covered my arms and T-shirt. I looked around the room expecting to see Alessandro but there was no sight of him.
A figure started walking towards me. The only sound that could be heard was my intense, laboured breathing. The sound of footsteps coming closer echoed through my ears. This is where I will die. That's when I looked down at my stomach and was reminded that I was responsible for my two unborn babies. I chaotically moved as much as I could to try and get out of these ropes but there was no use. I was stuck.
The foot steps were getting louder and louder.
" no " I muttered.
The only thoughts going around my head were my family. The family that I wanted. Alessandro, the two babies and i. Something that I would never see blossom.
My children couldn't die. I wasn't going to be held responsible for that. Nobody was going to take my children.
The figure was towering over me sending a waft of aftershave in my direction. I recognised that sent. My dad.
" dad ?" I questioned.
" yes honey " he replied while chuckling.
" no, no, no you can't hurt me. " I panicked
" I can do what ever I want to you " he said as he reached into his pocket.
" I AM PREGNANT!" I shouted in distress.
He stopped whatever he was doing as stood their in utter shock.
" well this will be more fun then I guess " he said as he carried on getting something out his pocket.
" SOMEONE HELP" I screamed and screamed. I didn't know where we were so this could be utterly pointless.
" no one will hear you. " he told me quietly as he got out of his pocket this huge knife.
I one hundred percent stopped breathing for a second. He was really going to kill me, and there is nothing I can do about it.
" now try not to scream. " he said as he started cutting a line across my stomach.
My screams were deafening. This bastard is about to take my babies lives and possibly mine.
" PLEASE STOP. TAKE ME AND NOT THE BABIES. LET THEM LIVE. " I pleaded as I broke down. Pools of tears flooded down my face.
Despite my pleading he continued to cut my stomach leaving me screaming in pain and horror.
I was broken.

Alessandro
Mia was restless. She kept turning and mumbling in her sleep. I normally admire this however today it sounded different. She sounded scared.
I laid in the bed looking up at the ceiling trying to get back to sleep when she started talking.
" no, no, no you can't hurt me" she said sadly.
I turned over to see her sat up in bed. Her eyes were shut.
" Mia baby, it's okay " I told her as I touched her shoulder.
She went quiet again so I just sat up in bed watching her to make sure she was okay.
" TAKE ME NOT THE BABIES" my heart absolutely shattered. Mia was so pure.
" Mia, you're safe " I assured her as I rubbed her back to try and get her attention.
Then came the screams. I've never heard a scream so loud. Even when I'm killing people in the basement they aren't this loud. The sound was heart breaking.
" MIA" I shouted, trying to get her attention but yet it was no use.
I took her frail, shaking body and enveloped her so tight. I soothed her and said her name yet she was still screaming. I didn't know what to do.
I felt helpless.
I cupped her face and stroked the side of her left cheek. With the other hand I played with her hair. I shouted Mia. Suddenly her eyes flew open. That's when I saw the pain in her eyes. The flow of tears didn't stop either.
I rushed to her and used my thumb to wipe the tears.
" it was a dream baby" I assured her while rubbing her back.
She gasped for air constantly.
" Mia take a deep breath. I've got you. "
She managed to nod her head. After a few minutes she managed to maintain her breathing.
" what happened princess ?" I asked
" my dad, he had me in this place. Nobody else's was around and no matter how much I screamed or pleaded he wouldn't stop hurting me. I told him I was pregnant but he didn't care. He took a knife." She gulped after she said the word knife. Instant fear ran through my veins. A single tear dropped down her cheek.
" he cut my stomach " she said as she broke down again.
" princess you know I would never let him do that. I will protect you and our babies until I die. "
She nodded her head.
" come on let's lay down " I told her as I gently pushed her back onto the mattress. She snuggled into the crook of my shoulder and wrapped her legs around mine. I soothed her until she was asleep.

Now it was clear. Mia didn't feel safe knowing her father was still around.
Tomorrow I'll make a deal with the devil.

End of chapter!!!!

I decided to update again today because of the amount of reads and votes. I've realised it seems people are really interested. I will try and upload as much as I can. I'm back at school so it can be hard to update but I will never update less than twice a week ( hopefully).
Okay serious question, who else is falling in love with Alessandro? Or is there someone else you love ?

I'd love to see any comments from you guys!
Lastly thank you for all the comments, votes and reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
190K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
83.2K 1.7K 45
Rose Hernandez...she needs saving from her drunk abusive excuse of a father. Enzo Romano...he is currently building his reputation as the fearless m...
4.1K 312 38
She's formidable. He's resolute. Hailing from starkly contrasting backgrounds and families with unexpected values and priorities. Despite daunting ob...