Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 45

5.4K 183 14
By Namjoons-Crab

THIRD(POV)

9th months

'I don't want to go' Jimin whined stomping his feet on the floor. Glaring at Yoongi.

It seems like Yoongi it's currently his favorite victim. Hoseok was just watching them with amusement.

'Welp you going whether you like it or not' Yoongi glared back at him. He was tired, he didn't sleep well last night because Jimin kept tossing and turning all night long.

The babies were kicking him and that didn't help either, it was a horrible night. Hoseok and Yoongi need to go to the office today along with Jungkook and Namjoon.

That means that Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin have to go as well because according to Namjoon they can't stay by themselves. One reason is, what if they go into labor?!

Jimin doesn't want to go to the company because he doesn't want to put too many clothes on. He was comfortable with Yoongi's big shirt and his lace underwear.

He didn't need anything else.

'Meow meow I don't want to go' he said looking down at his stomach since he can't see his feet.

Yoongi hard glare change, he understood that his little mochi was uncomfortable wearing a lot of clothes because of his bulging stomach. He knows their little monsters are almost here.

The weather has changed it's cold outside, and Jimin can't get sick because that can complicate his and the baby's health. Staying at home it's not an option, he must go with them in case he goes into labor.

'I know baby but you can't stay here by yourself' he said softly wiping Jimin's tears.

Jimin nodded still looking down, Hoseok went to grab Jimin's clothes he was the only one not dressed yet.

'Mochi bra or no bra' Hoseok asked from their closet.

'A sports bra, the others are uncomfortable as my breast is hard and they hurt' he said gently massaging them.

'Alright, little mochi' Hoseok said grabbing the outfit, then help Jimin put them on. He sat on the bed as Yoongi helped him with his shoes.

(outfit, yes it's like this)

After helping him out of the bed they walked downstairs, Hoseok with the keys in his hands ready to go.

'Where are Tae and Jin' he said confused as they waited for Yoongi who went to grab the forgotten pregnancy pillow, along with some other necessities that Jimin needs.

'They are in their cars waiting for us so we can hit the road' Hoseok said pecking his forehead hugging him to his chest.

'Love you'

'Love you too' Jimin said getting on his tiptoe trying to get a kiss. Hoseok chuckled at his effort, bending down so they can be face to face, and gave him a quick peck.

Jimin whined at the short kiss 'I want more' he said pouting. Hoseok looked at him 'was two days ago not enough for you'

Shaking his head mumbling something inedible, Hoseok shook his head. 'Hobi my tummy feels heavier than usual' he mumbled into Hoseok chest.

Hoseok rubbed his back gently, their baby mochi was suffering a lot. Little rascal keeps kicking him, keeps him awake more than he and Yoongi do, and that says a lot.

Yoongi came with everything they needed, 'ready to go' he said kissing Jimin's head. Hoseok nodded, Jimin just buried his face further into Hoseok chest. 'Baby what's wrong'

He asked gently, not wanting to tress or upset his baby Mochi any further. Hoseok answered him 'his stomach it's feeling heavier than usual'

Yoongi nodded his head understanding after all they are going to be here any time soon. 'Which car you want to take today baby'

'Isn't there a car ready' Jimin asked confused.

'Yes but I changed my mind, we are letting you pick for today'

Jimin looked up at his husband 'can we take the tesla, please'

'Anything you want baby' Yoongi said changing his car keys.

'Hurry up please' Namjoon said from the inside of his car. Hoseok guided Jimin out of the house waiting for Yoongi again in the driveway.

'Guys we have a meeting in less than an hour, can we speed up the process' Jungkook said looking at their schedule.

'One meeting won't cost us a dollar kook' Hoseok said looking at him. 'You right it won't but it's important, it's a billion-dollar contract' he said looking at Hoseok.

'Well losing a billion-dollar contract won't affect us, we are only losing about two dollars no biggie' Yoongi said getting out the driver's seat.

Hoseok guided Jimin to the back seat where everything was set for him to be comfortable. 'Want me to stay in the back with you' he asked softly.

'I'll be okay' he said kissing Hoseok, he didn't want to let go but Hoseok tapped his thigh. He whined softly before letting go. 'You naughty little thing'

He giggled before giving him a final kiss setting down in the back of the car. 'Is Mochi okay Hoseok' Jungkook asked.

'Yeah he is alright, we all ready to go' he said sitting in the driver's seat, while Yoongi took the shotgun.

One after the other they pulled away from their driveway going to the company.

Arriving

They walked through the doors and the employee's eyes were on them, it's been so long since they saw their bosses and their partners.

Everyone was happy to see them healthy, and happy. 'Koo how long will the meeting last' Taehyung asked as they walked towards the elevator, holding hands.

Taehyung and Jin were wearing similar outfits, Taehyung in Gucci duh, and Jin in Prada.

'I don't know bear' he said caressing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung pouted, he hated meetings they always stole his kook from him.

'Can I go with you then' he asked giving Jungkook his best puppy eyes. Jungkook looked at him not knowing what to do, he can take him with him but Taehyung would feel uncomfortable seating on Jungkook's lap for god knows how long.

'I would love too but tiger you need to rest' Jungkook said petting Taehyung's head, his wifey was too cute for his own good.

'But koo I slept the entire way here, I'm not tired look I'm wide awake' he said opening his eyes wide so Jungkook can see that he is not tired. The employ's cooed at him he was just so cute and adorable,

Jungkook looked down at him contemplating he can't say no his baby it was just impossible to say no, to this cute boy. 'Fine' he said giving in. Taehyung eyes shone bright he did a happy dance.

Jungkook stared at him with so much love, 'under one condition' Taehyung stopped his happy dance looking up at Jungkook waiting for the condition.

Jungkook shook his head he forgot what he was going to say, he was too focused on Taehyung's happy dance he forgot what he was going to say.

(I got distracted and forgot)

'I forgot tiger' he said kissing his head 'if you feel uncomfortable tell me immediately' he said as they walked out the elevator , Taehyung nodded.

They walked into the conference room all eyes were on the group. Jungkook taking the seat the end of the table with Taehyung seating on his lap, Namjoon and Jin seating on his left, Yoongi, Hoseok sitting on his right with Jimin seating on Hoseok's lap.

'You may begin'

Love you All 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
271K 9.7K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.
126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...