Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

De Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... Mai multe

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 42

5K 165 15
De Namjoons-Crab

I'm unique I have mental breakdowns everyday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taekook wedding day. All the weddings are back to back.

THIRD(POV)

'Can I please sleep in peace, waking up early was already a torture at least me sleep for a little before we leave' complained a tired Taehyung.

'Taehyung don't be a big baby, it will be over in just few hours' Jimin said tugging at Taehyung's arm.

'Jimin you try carrying four babies, then being horny for most of the time, don't forget to add the constant back pain' Taehyung said getting annoyed.

'Well you see I'm already experiencing 95% of your pain, plus I didn't send Jungkook to have super sperm' Jimin said massaging his stomach hissing slightly because one of them kicked his ribs.

Taehyung noticed and evil plan formed in his head. Getting up with the help of his mom, he walked towards Jimin the maids holding his dress so he won't trip and fall on it. Finally standing in front Jimin he told him to stand up, Jimi raised a brow confused but still stood up. Jin was seating on the other single couch, recording everything.

(With red bottoms especially made for pregnant Tae)

Taehyung smiled sweetly, placing his hands on Jimin big belly. 'Hello there little babies Taetae here. Kick to say hello' he said sweetly.

Jimin eyes widened, this was not good. You see the little monsters in Jimin's stomach love both Taehyung and Jin so much that whenever they talked to them, it was endless kicking. It hurts like hell, but it's Jimin's fault for doing the same thing to Jin and Taehyung.

The babies began kicking, harshly 'oww' Jimin cried out in pain. He hissed their kicks hurt like hell. He began massaging his belly to calm them down and to sooth the pain. 'Please stop kicking me it hurts' he said eyes getting watery.

As if feeling his pain they calmed, soft kicks only. Taehyung was laughing at him so was Jin. Jimin glared at the two slowly sitting back down in his seat.

'Sorry Jimin' Taehyung apologized.

'No forgiven, that actually hurts Taehyung. Just you wait' he said still massaging.

Yuna just shook her head, these three were a lot of work.

'Taehyung start putting on your shoes it's almost time to go' Jin said checking out his outfit in the body length mirror .

Taehyung eyes widened he was actually getting married, like today is really his wedding day . 'omg I'm actually getting married'

'I thought you been realized that the moment you got engaged' Jin said smiling softly at the youngest in their little family.

'I did I just never thought it would be this soon' he said tearing up a little. Yuna opened her arms smiling through tears, her only baby was getting married.

'I'm proud of you baby' Yuna said crying softly

'I know, after all I'm your only son' he said patting her back.

Jin windshield laughter erupted through the room, Jimin following after. 'Great way of ruining the mood Taehyung'

'Sorry' he said laughing.

A knock interrupted their little silly moment, 'the car is downstairs' Mrs. Jeon said, smiling at the mother and son pair. Everyone nodded their, gathering their things exiting the hotel. Getting into the car they drove to wedding venue, Taehyung more relaxed then he has ever been. Little cookies excited softly kicking his belly.

Jimin gave him a thumbs up he smiled in return, Jin softly smiling at both of them. Arriving at the venue everyone got down. Jimin and Jin smiled at him 'see you inside' the said hugging him gently. Mrrs. Jeon hugging him and Yuna. Now it was only hi and his mom. He looked her eyes glistening with tears.

(Bridesmaid, with Red bottoms)

She hugged crying softly, her only son, her little Tae bear it's getting married. 'I'm proud of you'

'Thank you eomma' he said holding his tears. 'I'm ready'. Nodding the venue door opened. Jungkook looked excitedly at the entrance, he was in awe. Taehyung looked beautiful, cute and cuddly at the same time. Breathtakingly ethereal.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook he was looking handsome like usual , just this time much more handsome. He was falling in love all over again this time harder than before

Yuna and Taehyung slowly made their way towards the altar. Getting there Yuna gave Jungkook Taehyung's hand. 'please take care of my baby' she said.

'I will' he said taking Taehyung's hands into his kissing it softly. Taehyung smiled at him eyes full of love.

The ceremony began. 'I pronounce you husband and husband/wife', they kissed and everyone cheered.

Finally Jimin said going to the food aisle Jin following Namjoon laughing at the two. Taehyung walked next to Jimin 'next is you' Jimin nodded mouth filled with food.

'I'm so excited' jin exclaimed eating a slice of mango. Jimin raised a brow at him 'are you excited for the wedding or food'. Jin shrugged his shoulder 'I'm excited for both but mostly the food' he said smiling thinking about all the food he is going to eat at Jimin's wedding.

'Oh I'm really blessed' he said causing them to laugh.

A happy day for everyone, enjoying everything, dancing, eating , laughing, life was good.

'I love you'

I love you too tae'

Jungkook's ring

Taehyung's ring

Love you Mochi's and Sinners!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
311K 16.4K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...
25.4K 904 8
Where Jungkook, the ex-husband of Taehyung, who died after a horrible car accident sees how he's slowly replaced....
126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...