๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐Ÿค

Od XxQueencolourXx

๐Ÿ’ง๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ’ง โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ 19... Viac

โ€ข๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ข๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€ข
โ€ข๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—นโ€ข
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ๐—ฐ'๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—นโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—จ๐—ฝ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€โ€ข

โ€ข๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณโ€ข

65 6 34
Od XxQueencolourXx

•💧•

Nikki's POV, 14th August 1989

I was finally going to do it, I was finally going to ditch Brandi. I can't wait for this. I literally got back from Russia hours ago, I was jet lagged to fuck but all I wanted to do right now was end this 'relationship' I'm in, breaking it off will be an easy enough task I think, I'm just happy I don't have to worry about Doc anymore- I can do this without consequence, Brandi won't say anything I don't think anyway- I'm fairly certain the money will buy her silence, she's like that.

As of right now, I'd just taken a shower and Brandi was downstairs watching TV and painting her nails, I was literally buzzing with excitement at the prospect of not having to put up with her bitching and whining after today, never having to listen to her fucking voice graining on my ear drums.

After drying my hair and putting on some clean clothes I decide there's no point of waiting to break up with Brandi, I may as well just do it. Is it really breaking up though? We're not technically together.

As I buckle up my belt I actually smile at the thought of having the house to myself again, I'm fed up of finding hair extensions, perfumes, eyelashes, fake nails, anything fake ass women add to themselves to make them look 'prettier'- I have to clean it all up because Brandi didn't know what manual labour meant, she thought that I was her personal butler or some shit.

The amount of times I've had to stop myself from completely losing it with her is probably worrying- everyone knows I'm a little emotionally undeveloped in certain areas, and emotionally deranged in others, I don't know how to deal with being forced into something like a relationship.

I've been an emotional mess and that's probably why I have such a short fuse with Brandi, we just don't get on and I'm too fucked up to even try and be the bigger person- we're both kind of petty... we have that in common, however, it's literally the only thing.

Once my belt was done and I'd straightened out my shirt, I headed out of my bedroom and towards the staircase, getting there in record time. As I head down the stairs I see Brandi at the bottom about to come up, I increase my pace walking down the steps and grab her wrist pulling her a few feet away from the staircase "Nikki, what are you doing?! Hey!" She exclaimed as I let go of her, she gave me a harsh look "What was that about, asshole?"

"We're done, Brandi" I stated simply saying no more than that as theres nothing else to really say, I wanted her gone.

The woman takes a second to process what I'd said as it wasn't something she was expecting- her eyes widened and she stared at me breathing out "What? No! You can't do that! Doc-"

Hearing Doc's name just pissed me off, I don't want to even think about him ever again- he made me lose everything "FUCK DOC!" I shout at her making her jump at my sudden increase in volume "He's fucking gone! And now so are you! The deals void, whatever he offered to pay you for the rest of this year I'll fucking pay it, but only if you get the fuck out of my house and never come back because I can't fucking stand you!"

Brandi continued to stare at me for a few more seconds making her choice and soon reluctantly nodded "Okay... fine... I'll go but you better send me a cheque for the rest of the money Doc promised me which is a million- I want to by the end of the week or I'm gonna go to the press and tell them about you and your little blonde secret"

The threat didn't deter me... she didn't scare me "You'll get the cheque and I want that ring back before you go, it was never meant for you"

The woman looked down at the ring and scoffed "Isn't my style anyway" she spat taking it off and throwing it at me, I somehow caught it and held it tightly in my hand.

"Thank you, now get out"

She huffed "Well, at least give me time to pack up my things, Jeez. Anything I brought I'm keeping though"

"Sure, okay whatever- I don't care, as long as you go, you can keep whatever, ain't like I'm gonna use any of the shit you've brought. You got an hour, then you're gone"

"Deal" she agreed heading in the direction of the stairs "Wouldn't mind giving me a hand would you?"

The nerve of this bitch astounds me sometimes.

I agree only because I don't trust her not to take more than she's allowed- I follow the woman upstairs moving quicker than I have in months knowing I only have up to an hour before this bitch is gone.

Brandi goes into the guest bedroom she's been staying in and I go into my bedroom and begin collecting all her clothes that she'd put in my wardrobe over the last few months, I took them out and put them over my arm rather carelessly, it took about thirty seconds overall, as soon as I had all of Brandi's shit in my hand from the wardrobe and around the room I went into the room where the model was located and threw all the clothes onto the bed "Here's your shit" I mumble as I drop it down, Brandi turns to me from where she is placing all the contents of her own wardrobe in a suitcase.

"Pack it up then, if you're that desperate to get rid of me, help me"

I huffed "Where'd you want it?"

"Use this suitcase down here, once you've put as much as you can in you can take it to my car, my keys are downstairs on the kitchen table"

I nodded and did as she asked, I collect the clothes back up and pack them into the large suitcase Brandi had told me to use, it took about five minutes for me to get everything inside and close the fucking thing it was that packed with clothes- I eventually did close it though and took it downstairs, grabbing Brandi's car keys and taking it outside putting the case in the backseat of her car.

I ran back into the house and back onto the second floor back to Brandi, we manage in the next 30 or so minutes get everything packed up and placed in the trunk and backseats of the models car, it was a relief when we put the second to last box in the car I'll tell you, it was also painful as I knew 90% of the stuff is from my pocket.

As the woman went back upstairs for the final storage box of items and to give a once over to the bedroom, I waited around downstairs with the front door open just waiting for her to walk out of my life.

A couple of minutes later Brandi came back into my view with her final box of items "I think that's everything, if you find anything though please call me maybe post it or something if you don't want to talk to me ever again"

"Sure, but I think you've got everything- got enough boxes... you ready to go?"

"Fuck, don't sound so excited, are you seriously want to get rid of me that badly? I don't think it's been that bad, I've actually had fun"

"You have, I haven't- you've used me as your own personal sugar daddy, and that's something I'm definitely not"

"Can you blame me though?" She said when she got to the bottom of the staircase "You're hot and have money, what else is a girl meant to do when you don't look at her twice cause you prefer boning ass rather than pussy"

"I expect a girl to respect my sexuality and not try and get back at me for rejecting her by spending stupid amounts of money"

"I wasn't getting back at you and I do respect your sexuality, I just don't understand it why you'd do it"

"You say that like it's a choice, I don't 'do' being gay- I just am gay, I'm not ashamed of that and I don't need your bullshit opinions and comments, you're just pissed cause I don't drop you my knees when you bat your eyelids- please, get out of my house, you've already overstayed your welcome"

Brandi looked slightly pissed off at me but didn't say a word, she looked at the open door then to me "I just leave?"

"Are you expecting a fan fair? Yeah, you just leave" I said incredulously pointing to the door, the woman cluelessly stared at the door "For god sake" I whisper taking a step forward placing my hands on Brandi's shoulders giving her a helping hand out the door "So, have a good life- see you hopefully never again... it's been a dishonour to meet you, the literal most unpleasant experience of my life and believe me when I say that because I've gone through heroin withdrawals- I'm not gonna miss you in the slightest, please fuck off now Brandi, bye bye" I say in an upbeat manor, the cheeriest I've sounded in a long long time as I pushed Brandi out my front door ungraciously and slamming it in her face the moment she went to speak back to me a sour look on her face.

I didn't give a flying fuck, I was free... finally...

There's so much I can do now without Brandi threatening to call Doc, but the first and foremost thing is trying to patch up the massive hole in my heart- I had to get Vince back in some capacity, I want him back as my lover but if that falls through I'm fine with being friends, as I've said before, it wouldn't be ideal but if it's all I can get I'll take it.

Mick and Tommy have been checking in regularly, Mick mentioned to me that Vince has been ignoring him- Vince is always social so for him to recluse himself away I'm worried about him... he's probably fine but I know that this is because of what I did to him and it makes me feel so guilty.

I couldn't live with myself if something happened to him because of me- I couldn't deal with that.

I hope he's okay...

Tommy was as on my case as Mick, I know he's spoken with Vince, especially on tour- which we're starting up again on the 10th of September, I wanted to solve things by then- that gives me just under a month. I'm pretty certain I can do that, I pray that it doesn't make things worse not that things can get much worse but still.

I know both the drummer and guitarist and mad at me for not talking to Vince, but it's not like I haven't tried- I have multiple times but he doesn't want to hear it- what else am I meant to do?

If he won't talk to me what can I do?

I think I'm going to have to catch him unawares and try and force him to listen to me and I will get him to no matter what.

I feel so far away from him, we were inseparable- now we're worlds apart and it's hard to adjust to that even after all this time.

God, I had to fix things with Vince, I just had to for his sanity and mine, I have to try my best to salvage my relationship with the singer. Maybe I'll give him the ring I've been meaning to give to him for two years, I want him to be mine forever, he had to be mine forever... we can't get married, I knew that... but we don't need too. I just need him to know how much he means to me, I need him to trust me like he used to it's gonna take a while to get to that point but I'll get there eventually and promise him I'll never put anything above my love for him again.

This needs to happen sooner rather than later... if I'm going to do that I'm going to need a plan and fast, time to start brainstorming plans.

•💧•

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

2.9K 191 20
โ„๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ„๏ธ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ 1986, ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 271 42
๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๏ฟฝ...
2K 150 26
๐Ÿ’”๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ’” โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๏ฟฝ...
412 6 8
after escaping your abusive dads clutches with your little sister, you move to west hollywood into a dump of an apartment on april 13th of 1981. you...