•𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂•

A/N: Flashbacks are in italics 😊

•💧•

Nikki's POV, 10th November 1988

5 days since Brandi gatecrashed my life and it's been as bad as I predicted, I think she's spent about $15,000 dollars of my money in that short amount of time... don't get me started on the clothes that Doc brought over, she's got boxes on top of boxes of designer shoes and clothes I mean honestly, everything she owned must have cost no less a grand, it was genuinely shocking to me how someone can be so in love with materialistic items.

Materialistic items aren't important, it's the sentimental ones that mean the most- even after all the shit I've been though I know that much. Just because I'm not overly sentimental with a lot of things doesn't mean I don't know that memories and events are more important than a pair of high heel shoes or a jacket.

I've tried to get my card off her but she won't let me have it back, I told Doc and he said if she doesn't give it back by the end of the week then he'd intervene- the end of the week, she could spend thousands more in that time- I don't earn money so it can be spent on pointless shit that's only going to get used once.

Also, the news of Brandi and I's 'engagement' has been made public by Doc four days ago and I'm not enjoying the media attention at all... I've had about 10 phone calls today alone so far about interviews from MTV, Rolling Stone, Kerrang!.. and like a million other magazines and TV stations.

I've denied all of them, Brandi though is more than happy to go to them alone, I tried to stop her but she rang Doc and he basically said that someone has to talk about our 'relationship'... there's was no way in hell that was gonna be me.

I didn't want people to think I wanted this, especially Vince- he hasn't spoken to me and Mick nor Tommy have heard from him since a recording session we had 3 days ago, we had one yesterday too which Vince skipped, he rang the studio and told Doug he wasn't coming in.

It worried me, I didn't say anything though... not wanting to anger Doc. On my way home I was debating going and visiting Vince, though I ultimately decided against that decision... he doesn't want to see me outside the band, he made that clear.

At this moment I was trying to find something to wear today but nothing looked good to me, I'd spent the last 5 minutes digging through my drawers and now I've moved onto my wardrobe which is also now housing a couple of Brandi's dresses- I hadn't approved this I just found them in there, and there was no point in arguing with her she'd go running to Doc then I'd get bitched at for being an asshole.

There were Vince's shirts and stuff still hanging up in here because as I said he hasn't come back for anything, I haven't gone over to his place to get any of my stuff either so I guess we both have the others clothes, he's probably got rid of mine though by now- Vince seems to hate anything related to me.

As I was looking through my wardrobe, Brandi was being a nosy bitch and rummaging through the drawers around the room, I was just leaving her to it.

The room was silent, only having the sound of various items moving from Brandi's direction and the odd sound of a coat hanger moving and knocking against other coat hangers from me. 

The silence didn't last very long though as the annoying voice of Brandi soon cut through the air "I thought you said you didn't have a ring"