•𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲•

•💧•

Vince's POV, July 9th 1989

We'd been on tour for just over two weeks and yeah, it's been as good as I expected it to be... it's been awful.

It's just so awkward, I try to keep as far from Nik off stage as I can but the second we're on stage the acting begins and I hate every second, it's kinda spoiling the atmosphere for me, it's taking away the natural high performing gave me and dulling it so much it's almost none existent now.

Nothing felt right, it all felt wrong- it was wrong for me not to go straight to Nikki's or my dressing room after performing to talk, make out or fuck- we just now went in opposite directions, I now went straight back to the hotel and confined myself to my hotel room, snacking, the occasional crying and watching corny cheap ass TV shows I'd never watch in a million years.

Heartbreak makes you do weird shit, I'm telling you.

I'm not downing bottles on-top of bottles of tequila though, I've been sober for the tour so far not wanting it to fuck with my performance- at the moment I'm a very very emotional drunk, it's best I avoid it, I don't want to break down in the middle of a show because Nikki looked at me, it wouldn't be cool- I'd never be able to be in public again.

I'm doing nothing right now I was simply sat on my bed in my hotel room flicking through the TV channels wanting this tour to end and quickly. We didn't have a show today, but had one tomorrow so I could not worry about getting disturbed tonight.

Or at least that's what I thought.

Three knocks sounded from my hotel room door making my eyes roll immediately, can't I just be left alone?

I threw the remote control for the TV down with a sigh onto the end of the bed, getting up and heading over to answer the door, my hand reached towards the handle- pulling it down and opening it to see Tommy stood there, the second he heard the door open he looked at me, a smile spreading on his lips.

"Hey, Vinnie"

"Tommy" I acknowledge slowly lost as to why he's here at 6:30 at night, he's usually shagging chicks "The fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you out" he stated grabbing my wrist wasting no time in dragging me out my hotel room without giving me a chance to even think about anything else.

"Hey. T-Bone, no- I don't wanna go anywhere, I can't be around him-" I begin but the drummer cuts me off.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, bro- Nikki ain't anything to do with this, I'm taking you out, it's just gonna be you and me, okay? I'm not having you spend another night closing yourself off from civilisation"

I sighed "Tommy please, I'm fine"

"No, you're not. It's okay Vinnie, I get it but moping isn't doing you any good- we're gonna go for dinner and talk, I'm not taking no for an answer. You need some Tommy Time and here's your opportunity to take it"

"Then I opt not to take it- Tom just let me be depressed, please... you're not gonna make me feel better"

"You don't know that" Tommy said giving me a look and I gave him one straight back.