•𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿•

A/N: Flashbacks in italics 🙃

•💧•

Vince's POV, 3rd October 1988

Fucking kill me.

A cheery way to start, I know... but honestly- being dead sounds way more appealing than having to face Nikki today. I was on my way to Tommy's house for the band meeting which is basically giving us the schedule for the next month and a half where we will be recording demo versions of all the songs for our next album.

It's going to be a what I can only imagine to be an awful experience having to record with Nikki after what's happened between us, professionalism is important though and I'm determined not to let the breakup interfere with us making a kick ass album.

In more positive news though, I haven't drank since the other night as much as I've wanted too... I know it's not doing me any favours, I don't want to get hooked on alcohol like before so I'm trying to keep myself away from it and for now I was doing a pretty successful job. We'll see how long this lasts though.

When I arrived at Tom's house I instantly noticed both Mick, Doc, Doug and Nikki's cars parked on and around Tommy's driveway which just made today even worse- being the last one here was gonna just add to the awkwardness, better just get it over with I suppose.

With a large sigh, I turned off the engine of my car and opened the door to get out, once I removed myself from the vehicle and locked it behind me before beginning to make my way to the front door of Tommy's house.

On my way there though I couldn't help but look over at Nikki's black corvette, I know that he's wanted to replace it for a while now with a red Ferrari but I told him to keep the corvette and buy the Ferrari anyway and he did exactly that, he loved the Ferrari as did I but it theres just something special about that black corvette- when he brought the corvette, he was so excited to show me, like an excited child at Christmas, it was cute... then somehow once he'd shown me the car I ended out sitting on his dick as he fucked me in the passenger seat but that's beside the point.

It was a good day regardless of the hot car sex we had. It was nice to see the childish side of Nikki, especially as when he brought the corvette his drug addiction was getting a concern.

Nikki had been gone about two hours now, he'd gone to pick up his new car, the corvette he's been bitching to me about for literal months now, until he came to me the other day and said he'd buy it, both Nikki and I share a passion for sports cars and both of us loved the corvette Nikki had chosen to buy so I was excited for him to get back.

All in all I was sat watching TV for about 30 more minutes before I hear a car pull into the driveway, seems as the TV was on very low, knowing it was Nikki I just stayed put on the couch, Nik would put the car in the garage as he said earlier that's what he was going to do because god forbid a bird shit on his brand new car, all hell would break loose in that case.

A few minutes passed before I heard the front door burst open, a small smile sits on my lips as I wait for the inevitable sound of Nikki's voice and not a second later that's exactly what happened.

"Vince! Yo,Vince! You need to see the car baby, it's so sick!" I hear Nikki exclaim excitedly as he slams the front door and runs from the front door over to where I was sat on the couch, grabbing my arm trying to pull me up from where I was sat "Come on" Nikki grinned childishly still tugging me roughly.