•𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀•

•💧•

Vince's POV, September 4th 1989

Yesterday, I hadn't expected Nikki to turn up, I hadn't expected to have him tell me he'd broken it off with Brandi for me, I didn't expect to kiss him, I certainly didn't expect to sleep with him but when provided with the opportunity I wasn't about to say no.

We didn't really do a lot yesterday, we were too busy... catching up. We didn't stay at mine though for very long, after we fucked at my place for the second time we decided to go to Nik's place for dinner, which was nice... even nicer when we then ended out fucking again.

It was just nice to be with Nikki after so long without being at each other's throats really, we probably spoke about 10 sentences to each other for the entirely of yesterday after our morning feeling sharing, we didn't really need words to describe how we felt, we knew one another well enough by now that we could read it from how we were with the other.

That and this is me and Nikki you're talking about, fucking is our solution to everything- if we argue- we fuck, if we can't make a decision- we fuck, if we're stressed- we fuck. You name it we solve it with sex, not meaning to sound like the horniest being on the planet or anything but honestly it was a great way to spend the day after so long not having one another, we definitely made a good start on making up for lost time and I'll say no more than that to save you the imagery.

I've smiled more in the last 24 hours than I had in pretty much a year, it felt so good to be happy again- I'd almost forgotten what it was like- I'd definitely almost forgotten just how special Nikki made me feel - nothing else matters to me when I'm with Nikki and I treasure that feeling.

We were in bed at this current moment, having pretty much just woken up from our escapades of last night.

I woke up first but seems as Nikki was cuddled against me when I moved he ended up waking up himself, he didn't say anything to me at first he just smiled and moved his arm which was already loosely draped over me further around my body pulling me closer to him "Sixx, I have to move y'know?"

Nikki hummed "I know, I just want to cuddle you for a bit"

"I've missed your clingy ass side more than I thought I would" I mutter laughing slightly, placing my hand in the mans hair.

"That's a compliment?"

I smile and kiss the top of the bassist head "Yeah, baby... it's definitely a compliment"

"Good because I'm not stopping"

"I wouldn't want you too" As I spoke a thought crossed my mind, a thought I've been debating for a while but it's been pretty much constantly on my mind since yesterday... I didn't want to go through what I did last year again, I couldn't lose Nikki again- I don't want anyone else to come between us and think they know what's best, using blackmail to force us apart.

Now everything was pretty much resolved between us- as in we were back together- I wanted to go public with our relationship, we've done the secret thing, we did it for half a decade and it only landed us in deep shit- I needed to make sure that nothing like that happens again, I love Nik and I'm fed up of having to hide that.

Yeah, there will be backlash but screw it, Nikki is the only thing important to me "I love you, Nikki" I whispered in contentment, trying to think of a suitable way to bring up the conversation I wanted to have so desperately.