•𝗙𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝗽 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀•

•💧•

Nikki's POV, June 10th 1989

Hey, so... it's been a while, 7 months actually and I'd love to tell you that shit's got better, but no... no it hasn't... shit's got worse... so much worse.

Living with Brandi has exceeded all my expectations, none of which were good, it was worse than I was expecting and trust me I was expecting it to be shit, not this shit though.

There was no upside to this predicament, none- I've hardly seen my credit card in weeks- I've stopped checking how much Brandi spends at this point, I wait until the end of the month.

I swear she's spending more than I did when I was on heroin- and that almost bankrupt me.

After Brandi, my next biggest concern was the upcoming tour for our recently released album, 'Dr Feelgood'- god, I'm dreading the tour, so bad... like fuck, the opening show is literally like right around the corner, we're opening at the Whisky for old times sake but this isn't like old times, it's the complete opposite.

Doc's also mentioned this show he's putting together in Moscow in August, he wants us to play... he's said we'll be a headlining act and we all think it'll do us good to play this show- that's why we reluctantly agreed to play at this concert.

It was going to be good... but again, Vince is going to be a difficult challenge to overcome.

Doc has laid off checking in on Brandi and I, he basically just left us to it- after Christmas he stopped making house calls and then by February he'd even stopped phoning- I only see Doc now for band related stuff like before.

Today though for some reason Doc thought it a good idea to pull a surprise visit, I wasn't pleased to see him.

The second I saw him stood on my doorstep I wanted to slam in in his face "What in gods name are you doing here?"

Doc rolled his eyes "Nice to see you too, Nikki"

I flashed a sarcastic smile as Brandi appears next to me with her heels clicking against my wooden floors seeing the man immediately "Ah, Doc... what a pleasant surprise, come in"

"Pleasant surprise" I mutter under my breathe "Course it is"

She's only happy to see him because he's paying her a shit load of money.

Doc enters the house and the model closes the door behind him, I go straight into the living room and sit down on the couch soon joined by my manager and fiancée... ew, I still hate saying that.

When they sat down I wasted no time in asking my question to Doc again, deadpanning "Please tell me what we did to be honoured with you presence?"

"I haven't checked in a while. How's it going?" Doc asked ignoring my comment, knowing it's just how I am with him now- at least he's accepted that I hate him now, Doc kept looking between Brandi and I for an answer and I didn't even bother to look interested.

"The words 'Hell on Earth' come to mind" I said emotionlessly to the man casting my eyes over to Brandi who was scowling.

Doc rolled his eyes "Can you at least try and look a little bit happy?"