•𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁•

•💧•

Nikki's POV, 30th September 1988

Hey, so, at this current moment it was Friday and we'd just sat down in Doc's office ready for the band meeting, Vince obviously sat next to me, Tom sat on my other side then Mick next to Tommy.

These kind of things weren't the most entertaining of events if I'm honest, it really was just us getting moaned at and given deadlines and dates, unfortunately it was part of the job... there are worse things I suppose.

Vince always made band meetings more enjoyable, we always end out poking each other or we'd give each other looks just to confirm to one another how bored we are- the blonde usually resulted in teasing to get us through the meetings- it meant we took nothing Doc or Doug said in but we have fun, it's a fair trade.

I really did love him, there's no words I can use which properly describe what I feel for Vin, there's nothing I could ever do which would appropriately display just how much I loved him.

Actually, I... er-... had a ring I wanted to give Vince... it was a promise ring of sorts... it unfortunately can't be anything more than that. I'd like it to be though.

We've been together 5 years... that's enough time to do something like that. I love him... giving the ring to Vin will probably risk outing us as people will notice it which is why I'm so hesitant about giving it to him... I don't want Vince to have to face the criticism we'd face, he means too much to me for that- I can handle it because I've faced worse than homophobic assholes, Vince hasn't and I have to protect him for that. No matter what.

I brought the ring probably about a year ago, it was sat in my bedside table drawer, on top of the other reasons I never gave Vince the ring- I never gave it him because there's never been a good time... no time has ever felt right, initially it was because for the drugs, I knew I was being a dick to him- giving him something that important didn't feel appropriate because I was fucked up and didn't exactly treat Vince in the way he deserved. I did still love him, and I knew that if there was anyone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with it was him, when I give him the ring it's gonna be special.

Anyways, back to the band meeting- we'd been here about 20 minutes now... Vince had already began subtlety sliding his hand over my leg, running his fingers over my thigh, tracing them up and down the very top of my leg- it was hard to sit still and not react to the sensation, I kept glaring over at the man because he seems to be doing this slower than usual, it was reaching a danger zone now, as much as I'm enjoying what he's doing he's purposely trying to get a reaction out of me- he trying turn me on, it's starting to work.

In an attempt to try and get him to knock it off I use my own hand and poke him lightly in his leg, Vince turned away from where he was looking in front of him to Doc and looked at me fighting back a smirk but the second he saw the look on my face the smirk won out an sit spread on his lips like wild fire.

Fuck him.

At this point we were just in a staring contest which didn't go unnoticed, Doug actually noticed that we were no longer paying attention to what they were telling us and call it out "Vince? Nikki? Everything okay?"

I glance at the man and force a smile and go to speak but at the same time Vince being the fucker he is decided to run a finger up the side of my crotch, literal millimetres away from my dick, so as I spoke I have to suppress a needy moan "Everything's f-... f- fine"