•𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳•

•💧•

Nikki's POV, 14th August 1989

I was finally going to do it, I was finally going to ditch Brandi. I can't wait for this. I literally got back from Russia hours ago, I was jet lagged to fuck but all I wanted to do right now was end this 'relationship' I'm in, breaking it off will be an easy enough task I think, I'm just happy I don't have to worry about Doc anymore- I can do this without consequence, Brandi won't say anything I don't think anyway- I'm fairly certain the money will buy her silence, she's like that.

As of right now, I'd just taken a shower and Brandi was downstairs watching TV and painting her nails, I was literally buzzing with excitement at the prospect of not having to put up with her bitching and whining after today, never having to listen to her fucking voice graining on my ear drums.

After drying my hair and putting on some clean clothes I decide there's no point of waiting to break up with Brandi, I may as well just do it. Is it really breaking up though? We're not technically together.

As I buckle up my belt I actually smile at the thought of having the house to myself again, I'm fed up of finding hair extensions, perfumes, eyelashes, fake nails, anything fake ass women add to themselves to make them look 'prettier'- I have to clean it all up because Brandi didn't know what manual labour meant, she thought that I was her personal butler or some shit.

The amount of times I've had to stop myself from completely losing it with her is probably worrying- everyone knows I'm a little emotionally undeveloped in certain areas, and emotionally deranged in others, I don't know how to deal with being forced into something like a relationship.

I've been an emotional mess and that's probably why I have such a short fuse with Brandi, we just don't get on and I'm too fucked up to even try and be the bigger person- we're both kind of petty... we have that in common, however, it's literally the only thing.

Once my belt was done and I'd straightened out my shirt, I headed out of my bedroom and towards the staircase, getting there in record time. As I head down the stairs I see Brandi at the bottom about to come up, I increase my pace walking down the steps and grab her wrist pulling her a few feet away from the staircase "Nikki, what are you doing?! Hey!" She exclaimed as I let go of her, she gave me a harsh look "What was that about, asshole?"

"We're done, Brandi" I stated simply saying no more than that as theres nothing else to really say, I wanted her gone.

The woman takes a second to process what I'd said as it wasn't something she was expecting- her eyes widened and she stared at me breathing out "What? No! You can't do that! Doc-"

Hearing Doc's name just pissed me off, I don't want to even think about him ever again- he made me lose everything "FUCK DOC!" I shout at her making her jump at my sudden increase in volume "He's fucking gone! And now so are you! The deals void, whatever he offered to pay you for the rest of this year I'll fucking pay it, but only if you get the fuck out of my house and never come back because I can't fucking stand you!"

Brandi continued to stare at me for a few more seconds making her choice and soon reluctantly nodded "Okay... fine... I'll go but you better send me a cheque for the rest of the money Doc promised me which is a million- I want to by the end of the week or I'm gonna go to the press and tell them about you and your little blonde secret"

The threat didn't deter me... she didn't scare me "You'll get the cheque and I want that ring back before you go, it was never meant for you"