The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Femboys x male security guard.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.

7.1K 56 30
By adventurefan2020

Requested by Browser16t

A/N note- I couldn't figure out one person, so I decided to make it a surprise and I hope you find it very cool. Anyway, on to the Oneshot! 

(Y/N's POV)

I was being transported to an institution called Grace field institution where I'm supposed to be the main head chef there and I didn't really have a choice since when I was handed out the job, the main guy who gave me the job was backed by men in black and some SWAT team men so I was basically threatened to go. Now I am in a vehicle escorted by SWAT and men in black, well this is what I spend six years in culinary school for, going to a place that is infamous for human experimentation particularly children taken from orphanages.

Y/N's mind- Why me? Why that place out of all places, I would rather be a fry cook at McDonald's than go there.

Oh well, I gotta suck it up, but might as well daydream to pass the time.

(Timeskip)

We arrived at the institution and the main driver was at the gate on speakerphone asking for entrance. It was granted but the voice sounded too young, but anyway we drove right in the front entrance and one of the guys got out and had to say something. 

SWAT guy- Listen up men, I'm gonna meet with the director and ask for entrance inside the institution. The chef mustn't get out of the vehicle till it is clear. 

SWAT men- Yes sir!

The main leader went inside and we waited for his order.

30 minutes later...

We waited but he didn't come out, in fact when one of them tried to radio him, he was met with static. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I still kept my mouth shut about it and hope that I can get the hell out of this truck. 

SWAT man- Alright men, I'm gonna investigate the premise, wait here till I radio in to update on the whereabouts of the leader.

He went out of the vehicle and went inside and just like before we waited. 

2 hours later.....

I'm now all alone in the truck with all of the SWAT men inside the institution but never returned. I thought this would be a good chance to escape and I ran out the gate but then...

*SLAM*

The gate closed and I was trapped inside the area, I need to find the switch to open it again. 

Y/N- *Deep breath* Oh god.

I walked to the door but when I reached the step, the door busted open and revealed a SWAT man but he was all bloody and he was holding to his stomach tightly. He fell down and was crawling to the car and I ran to him trying to help him but he reached out to my ear and said...

SWAT man- S-s-s-ave y-y-y-yourself.

His body gave out and he died, oh god! What the fuck happened in there?!?!

Y/N- I have to watch myself in there, who knows what is inside.

I dragged the poor man's body and I have to do this but this would ensure that I have a chance of survival. 

Y/N- I'm sorry.

I had to take off his body armor and everything else before I go inside. 

And just in case I need to fight back although I will suck at doing so but it's better to have something to fight with than nothing at all. 

The helmet and armor are too loose on me so I tried to tighten it but It was now too tight on myself but I can't do anything about it now. At least, it's not gonna fall off when I'm running for my life. 

Y/N's mind- Well......here goes nothing.

I stayed calm and went inside the institution and the first thing that greeted me was pure darkness so I turned on the lantern and there was destruction everywhere. Glass, concrete, steel, papers and so much were everywhere on the floor. The walls were all destroyed, and the place was dead silent but I don't believe that something is not close by.

Y/N-*Gulp* 

I kept moving to look for a sign for the technical rooms where there should be the door switches so I can get the hell out of there.

20 intense minutes later...

I was a bit lost in which way I was going but I still kept my ears and eyes out for anything, and I kept hearing some echoing sounds but I kept telling myself that it's all in my head. I reached the main center area of the institution and what I saw made my stomach twist in all kinds of directions. I saw the SWAT men's bodies hanging from their own intestines, their arms and legs sliced off and are on the metal floors and the worst of all was that blood was still raining from above and dripping onto the floor.

Y/N's mind- WHAT KIND OF SICK INSTITUTION IS THIS?!?!

Then I heard something...

*Feet pattering*

I heard someone coming over here and in a desperate attempt to hide, I hid underneath the sitting benches. Then I saw three pairs of feet in the area and I held my breath as to not make any noises. 

???? 1- No one is here.

???? 2- I swear I heard something. I thought a bad man with scary armor survived.

???? 3- Ah don't worry about those guys, we took care of them.

*Dark laughing*

Y/N's mind- DEAR GOD!!

???? 2 -  Hold on guys, the radio thingie is rining. 

*Beep*

???? 1 - Hello? Yeah, it was a false alarm after all. There is no one here other than the hanging corpses. Ok....ok then, got it.

???? 2- What did they say?

???? 1- They said to go outside where the truck they went inside with to check for any loot and other valuable stuff. 

???? 3- Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go and see what's there!

???? 1/???? 2- Yeah!!

Then they went in the direction I came from and when I didn't hear their footsteps anymore, I went out of my hiding spot and went to the direction where those three came from and hoped that the technical room was there. But the most disturbing detail out of that whole ideal was the fact that those were kids that were talking and doing that evil laugh. Like just what did these government scientists do to these kids that caused them to be little monsters?

Y/N's mind- But that is not of my business, all I need to do is get the hell out of here.

I continued on till I saw a sign that said:

"Technical Room A"

It pointed upstairs which means I'm almost there. Thank god, I don't want to be the next victim of these demon kids. I followed the path with extra caution now that I'm almost close to freedom. But I swear I hear noises coming from right behind me and it sends the chills to my spines.

(Timeskip)

I arrived at the door of the technical room and I immediately searched for the gate switches and I saw three switches labeled: Gate A, Gate B, Gate C. I didn't know which one to pull so I gambled and pulled all three and it activated but it triggered multiple alarms. 

*Warning! All gates are opening, any persons or vehicles near the gates, please wait until the gates are at a complete stop and a guard checks for any authorized entrance!*

This was my chance to go but when I was about to just go for it, I felt a metal hole on the back of my head.

????- Don't. Move.

I froze and stood like a statue. I couldn't tell if that was a gun to my head.

???? 2- And turn around very slowly and don't try any funny business. 

I got my gun and drop it which one of the hostile grabbed it, I turned around to see who was holding me hostage and I couldn't believe my two eyes. 

It was two older kids that had guns of their own and I was so scared if they were going to kill me.

Y/N's mind- I'm so fucked. 

???? 1- Now, any last words before I blast your brains full of lead, SWAT scum.

Y/N- P-p-p-please don't kill me, please don't kill me! I'm not one of them!

???? 2- Then why are you wearing the gear and have this pistol?

Y/N- I-i-i-i stole it from a d-d-d-dead SWAT. Look, all I want is to leave this place, I'll never tell anyone about this, I swear on my soul.

???? 2- Liar! You are probably just trying to trick us!

???? 1- I feel like we should just end you here now! 

Y/N- N-n-n-n-no! I am just a chef for god's sake!

???? 2- Wait.... you're a chef?

Y/N- Y-yeah I am, I'm not lying to you I swear to god.

I took off the armor, the helmet and it revealed my chef's coat.

???? 2- Hmm...tell me, where did you go to school?

Y/N- I-i-i-i went to The Culinary Institute of America for two years then the Institute of Culinary Education for about four years.

Then they lowered their guns of me and made a huddle to talk within themselves but I didn't dare move a muscle since they would shoot me with no problem at all. Then they faced me again but this time with smiles. 

???? 1- Ok, looks like you get to live. But you're not going anywhere.

Y/N's mind- WHAT?!?!

???? 2- You are gonna be with the special adults who came here with the SWAT and now serve under us with special jobs. Now come with us if you want to live longer here.

I wanted to protest but then they aimed the guns at me and i gave up.

Y/N- Ok...I'll come with you. Just please don't hurt me.

???? 2- Don't worry, if you follow the rules and don't try to escape here, you will be just fine.~ 

???? - Now come along.

I followed along with them and was thinking about where I was going. 

???? 1- Oh, by the way, the name is Ray.

???? 2- And my name is Emma. What's your Mr. chef?

Y/N- Y/N. Y.N L/N.

Emma- Great! Chef Y/N!

Ray- I can tell you would be a popular special adult already Y/N.

Oh great, now I'm trapped here.

*Oi, what's going on on your end? Emma, Ray?*

Ray- We caught the culprit who opened the gates.

*Was it a SWAT?*

Emma- Even better Norman, it was a chef. We got a chef now!

*That will be an excellent addition, we needed a cook for a while now so make sure he is treated with extra care and protection.*

Ray/Emma- Got it.

*Then I'll see you in a bit. Norman out.*

Y/N- Uhh, what was that?

Ray- That was Norman, who also is a leader like us here.

Emma- Yup, so naturally if he tells you to do something you do it, ok Y/N?

Y/N- Y-yeah.

Emma- Good. And here we are Y/N! This is where the other special adults live and you get to be here with them as well. 

The boy Ray opened the door and it revealed a big room with lots of bunk beds, stands, lamps and most of all, there were eight other people and them at our direction with fear, surprise, and curiosity. 

Ray- Listen up people, we got a new person here with us. His name is Y/N L/N and will be our new chef here starting tomorrow.

Emma- So make sure to get to know each other well and hopefully become friends. And remember...

Ray/Norman- You belong to us. Now and forever.~

I went inside and then they closed the doors not before Ray nodded and Emma waving bye at us. I turned to see the other prisoners like me and they looked at me with sad/happy pity. 

Y/N- So, there is no escape for us isn't there?

They only nodded and I knew it.

Y/N's mind- Well, I guess I might as well get used to this. I knew I should've been a teacher.

(No POV)

And to this day, Y/N cooked for the institution's children under the lead of the scary yet fair trio leaders who are known as Emma, Ray, and Norman. He talks to the other adults about anything from their past lives to random fun facts about them. They would forever serve under the trio and no one was able to help the Y/N and the others escape...

And the trio would make sure of that, they would hold on to them and they will never let go no matter what. 

(The End)

Now I hope you enjoy this very unusual one-shot I wrote so far, but I hope I did it justice. If not well...sorry. :(

Well...have a good night everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.4K 63
Her most lethal weapon is herself . . . • • • Agent Eleven was always a loyal Agent for the Division. Until she wasn't. Running and going rogue a y...
11.1K 124 4
Request lemons based on different anime and cartoons hopefully enjoy what i write!
83.5K 5.2K 46
(f.yanderes x f.reader) (updates twice a week) (Y/n) had always been able to read people, knowing their thoughts and feelings from the smallest of ge...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...