Breaking All The Rules (Male...

By MrC1997

Y/N Y/L/N, a former 3 time NXT champion and 2 time North American Champion. Y/N had gone through a breakup wi... More

Info About Yourself
Draft Night
You Like Him Don't You?
What Are We?
You Have Me
Two Birds With One Stone
Fatality
I Don't Wanna Change The World
Moving Day
The Plot Thickens
A Little Too Soon
Scandal
Close My Eyes Forever
What a Time To Be Alive
A Fast Heartbeat
More Worthy Than A Championship
On The Road Again
An Unexpected Surprise
I've Missed You
Distance
Stitches
James's Advice

Clear up the Air

3.2K 39 46
By MrC1997

A/N: There will be some smut

*2 Months Later*

2 months have gone by since you and Rhea won at Wrestlemania. The both of you became the top stars of Smackdown and so far had successful title reigns at Backlash and Money in the Bank where Rhea defeated Carmella and you defeated Roman Reigns both times. During that time, you and Rhea were getting serious in your relationship after multiple dates that the both if you went on. You currently woke up to the feeling of Moose licking your face when you opened your eyes and pet his head.

You (Whispering): Good morning boy.

Moose then jumped down to the floor when you got up without waking Rhea when you quietly let her sleep as you left the room and Moose and Tyrus followed you before you let them outside to do their business until Sydney, Barry, and Luna all ran past you and went outside as well when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

Rhea: Morning stud muffin.

You: Morning my metal goddess.

You and Rhea looked out at the dogs.

Rhea: We've got two birthdays to celebrate don't we?

You: You got that right. Luna's and Moose's big day today.

Rhea: I was thinking we could take them all to the park and go by that pet shop again and get them some of those doggy donuts for them.

You: Great idea. You know what they say, we work hard to give our dogs a better life.

Rhea: *giggles* Well we gotta keep ourselves in check too silly. Come on, let's get em leashed up and get em a couple doggie donuts.

Rhea booped you on your nose and pecked you on the lips while you smiled and the dogs came running back in when you and Rhea clipped the leashes on the dogs and you both took them to the local park and let them run around.

*Smackdown*

You taped up your wrists and let your hair flow down to your shoulders until you looked over at Rhea when she laced up her boots and caught you looking again and you got a good look at her.

Rhea: Got a good eyeful?

You: Yeah.... at that amazing lace work on those boots.

Rhea smirked and giggled a bit before she got up and walked up to you.

Rhea: You're such a little goober, Y/N it's cute. Keep up racking wins and you may just get a little reward tonight.

Rhea grabbed your crotch and lightly massaged it.

You: What about now?

Rhea: Here?

You: The door is locked and we do have half an hour before the show starts.

Rhea: Oh what the hell? Let's hurry it up. The last thing I want is to tremble to the ring.

You: You're telling me.

Rhea giggled again and pulled down her pants and presented her ass to you when you pulled down your pants before Rhea turned around and got on her knees when she started to suck your dick. Rhea took the whole thing and began to deep throat it when you grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her. You kept going until you both heard a knock at the door to hear Chris's voice.

Chris: Y/N? Demi? You guys almost ready?

You: Coming!

On cue you blew your load into Rhea's mouth and she got a mouthful of your spunk and opened her mouth for you to see before she swallowed it.

Rhea: Damn eyes are watering. Gotta fix my makeup.

You: But it was worth it. Don't deny it now.

Rhea: Fuck yeah it was. Pass me my pants loverboy.

You handed Rhea her pants when she got off her knees and went to fix her makeup where she started putting it on while she still had her pants off when you pulled a bold move and stuck your dick inside it as Rhea gasped.

Rhea: W-wait... we gotta... oh my god!

You thrusted a bit as Rhea moaned until you pulled out and released on her ass and the both of you were heavily breathing.

Rhea:....... ok.... I'll let you have that one..... but let me finish this and we'll continue this later tonight.

You then turnt Rhea around and kissed her full on and slid your tongue in her mouth before breaking the kiss and getting your pants back on.

You: As you wish my beautiful nightmare.

You kissed Rhea one more time before picking up the WWE title and put it over your shoulder before walking out of the locker room where Shotzi stood with a smirk on her face.

Shozti: Have fun?

You: She didn't expect the second part.

Shotzi: Like how you did to me in NXT before?

You: Precisely. Just lucky they don't have cameras in these locker rooms.

Shotzi: James said the same thing. Let's go, we've got segments to do.

Shotzi patted your back before the both of you went to the guerrilla and prepared for the show.

*Showtime*

You had just finished a match against Drew McIntyre which you won until the lights started to go out and they started to strobe red until you turned to see Alexa, but her appearance really freaked you out.

You then jumped back and bumped into something. You then turned to see James and Chris when they double chokeslamed you and you started to get assaulted by the both of them until you saw Wyatt as he ran out with a singapore cane and whacked James on his back and soon hit Chris's shoulder.

Wyatt tried to play the hero role until he turnt and saw Alexa walk towards him until she jumped onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck while she wickedly smiled at him and were practically face to face when she did something out of the ordinary.

Alexa:........ wanna suck face?

Wyatt: Fuck no!

Alexa then smashed her lips against Wyatt's until he tried to get her down and you got up and saw what Alexa was doing to Wyatt and ripped her off of Wyatt when you had her by the throat and held her against the turnbuckle as she just wickedly smiled and giggled.

Alexa: Are you going to kill me Y/N? He begs to differ!

You then looked behind you and saw the fiend grab you and pull you into sister abigail.

Rhea and Toni were then seen running down the ramp until they slid into the ring to check on you and Wyatt when they realized who they were in the ring with. James and Chris were now towering over both Rhea and Toni until Alexa evilly smiled again and the fiend just raised his arms and the lights went out completely as they soon came back on and it was just Rhea and Toni in the ring with you and Wyatt as Wyatt suddenly started to feel sick as he coughed up some black goo and was immediately shaking.

*Backstage*

Kayla: Hello everyone, we are looking into getting an update from Wyatt's friend Y/N Y/L/N about what just transpired out there.

You and Toni then walked out of the trainer's office.

Kayla: Y/N, Toni, what is Wyatt's condition on what just happened?

Toni: We didn't have a doctor ready for this. We had.... a priest come check on my husband as he splashed him with some holy water and said a prayer for him.

You: What Alexa did was something else. I saw it in those evil eyes of hers, but that was not Alexa..... That was Sister Abigail that stole Alexa's body.

You then pulled the camera to your face.

You: Fiend..... Abigail..... this is the final straw of this freak show. Come hell or high water, I'm going to save you Alexa from the evils of his cult. As for James and Chris......... The Demon Slayer...... is just getting started!

You and Toni walked away from Kayla as the show continued, but your segment was over.

*After the show*

You sat in your locker room until you heard a knock at the door and gave the go ahead to let them come in as the door opened, it's Alexa.

You: Hey Lex.

Alexa: Hey Y/N.

You: What's up?

Alexa: Nothing, I just hope I didn't scare you like crazy tonight. I know you have a history of sleep paralysis.

You: A little. Your look reminded me of it a bit, especially the eyes.

Alexa held your hands and hugged onto you.

Alexa: I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to to have a reoccurrance of it all.

You: It's ok. That was still pretty cool how you made the black spill from your head.

Alexa giggled a bit and thanked him as you and her talked for a little bit until she placed her hand on top of yours which confused you a bit.

You: Um.... Lex.

Alexa: Oh... sorry Y/N. I forgot for a split second.

You: It's ok, it happens.

Alexa: Out of curiosity.... do you ever think of.... that night?

You: Sometimes. It was only one night though.

Alexa: Yeah. Oh well, I have Chris and you have Demi..... but..... can I have a small taste?

You: Huh?

Alexa: One kiss? Just to have a reminder of what it tastes and feels like?

You didn't know what to do as Alexa leaned in and waited for you to kiss her back when you gave in and lightly kissed Alexa until you both broke the kiss and smirked a little.

Alexa: You still taste the same. Like strawberries.

You: You too. Let's just keep this our little secret.

Alexa: Of course. Chris is the best thing that's happened to me since Murphy and Ryan and I don't wanna mess this one up.

You: And you obviously know how much Rhea means to me. We should let go of hands and not make it look so obvious.

Alexa: Agreed.

You and Alexa let go of hands and stood up and hugged when Rhea came in and saw you two hugging.

Rhea: Everything OK?

You: Yeah, she's just here to comfort me after earlier.

Rhea: Afraid of sleep paralysis again?

You nodded.

Alexa: He'll be fine. He just needs to sleep well tonight.

Rhea smiled and nodded as she patted Alexa on her back and Alexa went to go find Chris until you and Rhea kissed and headed to the parking lot.

*Later that Night*

You were tossing and turning in bed as you dreamed about something that was bothering you when you saw the form of a woman reaching out to you until you woke up and sat up, heavily breathing until you felt a hand touch your shoulder which freaked you out a bit, but you calmed down as you saw Rhea.

Rhea: Is everything OK love?

You:.......... not really.

Rhea: Wanna talk about it?

You:...... yes.

Rhea then sat up and held your head in her arms as you rested it against her chest and told her who you saw.

Rhea: Was it about you and Lexi kissing?

You looked at her surprised.

You: How did you know?

Rhea: Because I caught Chris making out with Shotzi and I had a makeout session with James to help him get back at her. I figured it was an even revenge situation and I let ya have that one with Lexi.

You: Ok, yes we did kiss, but that's not who I saw in my dream. It was someone from my past that's come back to haunt me since I broke up with her.

Rhea: You're not gonna say who I think it is right?

You: I'm afraid so....

Rhea: Oh dear....

You:.............. Cheree Crowley aka Dakota Kai.

Rhea: What about her?

You: She.... stopped me and Shotzi earlier tonight before I had to go do the match against Drew and Cheree said that she's really sorry about what she did, but of course I turned her down. I know she can't change what she did and she feels bad about it, but she kept them all well hidden until I caught her with Cameron. I really don't know what to do.

Rhea didn't know how to feel about this until she lifted your head up.

Rhea: I know that I don't feel sure about this, but maybe we should talk to her about it. It'll give us a chance to clear up the air and make things better between you two. I know her well also, so it should be completely fine between us all.

You: I guess so.... I'm still not sure about this.

Rhea: Trust me Y/N, we've been together for 7 months now and we've learnt so much about each other and we've come this far into it. Maybe after this chat with Dakota, we can put her behind ya. I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm ready if she tries anything.

You looked at her in her eyes and lightly pressed your lips onto hers.

You: I guess you're right. Come on, let's finish our slumber and we'll all discuss where's the best place to do this.

Rhea: Sounds like a plan. Come here, hold me if it makes you feel better for the rest of tonight.

You: With pleasure.

You turned the light back off and held onto Rhea as she smiled and the both of you went back to sleep in each other's grasp, not waking up for the rest of the night not even acknowledging your sleep deprivation problems...............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 326 25
Y/n (you're name) she lives in y/s (you're state) somewhere where it isn't too popular she has lived there her entire life. Now what happens when she...
25.9K 1K 11
Teen pregnancy has been on the rise, Y/n's girlfriend ended up getting pregnant. She didn't want anything to do with the child as it will ruin her tr...
427K 4.2K 72
A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One night of drinking his sorrows away kickstar...
67.9K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...