Tommyinnit Oneshots

By Ssssnomel

Oneshots of Tommyinnit, the Wife Haver himself. There's a combination of angst and fluff, but mostly angst. H... More

Low Blood Pressure
Flower Box
Fragile
First Day
Bisexual Innit
Enough
I Wanted To Die
A Father's Instincts (1)
A Father's Instincts (2)
A Father's Instincts (3)
A Father's Instincts (4)
A Father's Instincts (5)
A Nice Feeling
River Bed
We're Like Brothers
Broken Mind
Bad Habits
Radiation
Talk About It (1)
Talk About It (2)
Phone Calls (River Bed part 2)
The Nature of Daylight
Meet The Family (Bisexual Innit part 2)
Slimecicle Saves The Day (1)
Slimecicle Saves The Day (2)
Walking
Pinkie Promise
Phone Calls (original draft)
Settling Down (Pinkie Promise part 2)
Distress
Heartbreak (Bisexual Innit part 3)
A/N - Information (2)
Let's Go Home
Astronauts
New House
Pilot
Affection
I'm Not Me Anymore
Cover Your Ears
In Bloom
Doors
Caretaker
Still The Same Person
Mail
Hammer Time (spam)
Bruises
Mafia (spam)
New People
Dead Poet
The Perfect Order
Overworked
Safe Haven
Colds and Presentations
Garbage Dogs
Sixth Sense (1)
Sixth Sense (2)
Sixth Sense (3)
Decisions
The Color Red (Decisions pt. 2)
Mentors
The Line Between Love and Control
Old Friends (LBLAC pt. 2)
Hide and Seek
Your Trust is Worth Waiting For
The Drip Finally Stops
Little Things Recall Us Back To Earth
Your Trust is Worth Waiting For (part 2)
Familiars
Letter (short)
Little Moth, It's Gonna Be Hard
Some Vignettes
Death is not Kind
Guilty Parties
He'll Always Come Back
Goodbye!

Twins

7.2K 252 197
By Ssssnomel

A/N - this is for Chillin_JJ, I really hope you like it! I loved the prompt but I also wanted to write something with Drista, so I decided to combine them. It still follows the idea, except it's not Tommy who Dream impersonates. Buckle up, this one's a bit lengthy.

TW: Detailed gore, swearing

"Dream, please, I can't go in there-"

"Tommy, listen to me. You need to get your ass in the cell, you don't have a choice. I'm a God, don't try to test me."

"Excuse me?"

The two turned their heads to the source of the voice, a girl standing at the end of the corridor. "I think the fuck not," She growled. Dream looked up at her in bafflement, hand still resting on Tommy's collar from where he had tried to drag him into the cell. Tommy, however, was smiling for the first time in months.

"You're back?" He murmured. He felt the rush of an old, powerful feeling fill his veins and return his strength, and looked in wonder at the familiar face staring at him from the end of the hall, wearing a similar expression. The girl smiled and opened her arms. 

Tommy rose up, wounds forgotten. Dream shouted and tried to grab him, but the teen just pushed him off with strength he shouldn't have and made his way towards the girl. They collided in a tight hug and she squeezed her eyes shut, pulling Tommy close to her before she opened her eyes to glare at Dream. "Well, if it isn't my little prodigy," She seethed from over Tommy's shoulder. She left the hug and stalked towards the masked man.

The once-powerful admin of the server was reduced to cowering mess on the floor. "Drista, Your Highness, I'm sorry-"

"Cut the bullshit, you know no one calls me 'Your Highness'. And claiming you're a God? Really? I knew you had a big ego, that's why I picked you. But I never thought you would try to claim my title as soon as I was incarcerated. I'm disappointed," She tsked. "Well, I am a God!" He rebuked. "You gave me your powers-"

"An incredibly small portion of them! Do you know how weak you actually are? You can do a fraction of what I'm capable of. You don't even know the history of the Gods." Drista spoke like she was scolding a child, which only enraged Dream. "Drista, I really am sorry, but this server is mine and I'm in charge here. Give me Tommy and punish me later, I don't care, but he is mine."

"Yours?" The boy spoke up from behind Drista. "You think you control me? Wow Drista, we really do have an idiot on our hands," He snickered. Dream went to pull out his sword, but Drista shot him one withering look and his hand was back in front of him, squeezed in a tight fist.

"Tommy, you're absolutely right. I think it's high time he shut up." Dream tried to speak up but found he wasn't capable of words. Literally. His mouth wouldn't open, his vocal cords wouldn't make a noise, and he was reduced to silence. 

With that, the younger two looked at each other, and Drista lifted her mask, a sorrowful expression revealed underneath. "I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to trust him, I just thought-"

"You thought he would be a good vessel, I know. I appreciate you trying to protect me."

"Exactly, I tried to protect you, and I did the opposite. I trusted a human who turned me into the Council, got your powers taken away, and tortured you. I'd say that's the opposite of protecting you."

Dream looked on with wide eyes, slowly putting the puzzle pieces together.

"It's nothing I can't handle, Dris. You know that," He said with a smile, soothing her worries a little. "I missed you," She responded simply after a beat. 

Their quiet moment was interrupted by a panting Warden rounding the corner. "Tommy! Are you okay? I came as soon as I saw Dream on the cameras, I didn't know he escaped- Who is this? Who are you? You're not supposed to be here!" 

Drista rolled her eyes. "Calm your tits, I'm a... friend of Tommy's," She said. Sam nodded hesitantly, still doubtful. "Now Sam, can you help us out with this one here?" She asked, gesturing to Dream. "How'd you know my name-"

"Hush. Will you help us or not?" She repeated with a pointed glare. "Sure, just let me make sure Tommy's alri-" 

"He's fine," Drista said, interrupting for the second time. "I'm fine," Tommy echoed. Drista was about to ask for the keys, but her eyes lit up with a look that Tommy hadn't seen in a long time and missed dearly. He loved how chaos looked on his twin. "What are you thinking, Dris?" He asked, a matching smirk slowly growing on his face. "He landed me in a trial room full of Gods. I say he has a trial of his own!" 

"The fuck?" Sam muttered.

"Alright! Change of plans," She announced, clapping twice as if she were telling the servants to change the color of the dinner napkins. "We don't need you anymore, Sam. You're dismissed."

"Hey!" Tommy said. "Sam's my friend, he's not a slave." He sounded upset, but there was still a playfulness in his eyes. Still, Drista apologized sheepishly to Sam and they made their way to the surface, Dream somehow trailing behind them midair, arms and legs mysteriously restrained. Sam was still confused but just followed quietly, sometimes looking at Dream as he floated down the corridor behind them, a defeated look on his face. 

"Hm, this doesn't seem like a fitting setting for a trial," She said as they overlooked an expanse of grass in the space between two buildings. "Let's change that."

Suddenly, a ceilingless chamber made completely of rich, dark wood appeared in front of them. "Nice job," Tommy complimented. "Thanks. My building skills are kind of rusty, I'm glad they're still functioning." Drista and Tommy went through the door to inspect the inside, leaving Sam to very awkwardly stand next to the simmering Dream who was still just hanging in the air.

"Sam, could you please gather everyone?" Drista asked when they returned. "Tell them we have a very fun event planned and that everyone's presence is required."

"So formal," Tommy teased. "Shut up," Drista snapped in retaliation. "I haven't spoken to anyone for ten years, you should be mighty glad I still even have manners."

Sam sent out a message and Drista marveled at the new technology while Tommy snickered off to the side, calling her a boomer. 

Slowly, everyone trickled down the path towards the chamber, and Tommy could hear their questioning voices about the giant structure in front of them as they got closer.

"Hello, welcome everyone! Please seat yourself," Drista said, guiding everyone through the entrance. Everyone who passed her asked who the hell she was, but she just waved them off.

When everyone was seated, Drista brought the still-floating Dream to the chair in the middle. "Dream, you now have permission to speak. You're lucky I'm a kind judge."

"You're the judge?!" He shouted. He tried to move his arms, but they were restrained to the chair by an invisible force like they had been when he was floating.  

"Alright, what the fuck is going on?" Jack asked. "Language!" Bad chirped from the back.

"This man is on trial for multiple crimes. I am Drista, and I will be the judge of this trial."

She made her way over to the large table a good twenty feet in front of the chair holding Dream, which left Tommy as the only one still standing. Tubbo rose from his seat and made his way to the blond.

"Tommy, could you please explain what's going on? Who is she, and what is this place? Why is Dream on trial? We're all confused."

"Tommy, you didn't explain anything to them?!" Drista said, somehow able to hear their conversation from across the huge room. "What was I supposed to tell them? 'Hey guys, I'm the God of chaos, and I have a twin, but she's in God jail and I got my powers stripped of me'?"

"That would have sufficed," Drista snipped over the rising voices from the crowd of people. 

"Tommy, explain," Sapnap said shortly when the others quieted down. "Here we go," Tommy muttered, heading to the center of the room. When he stopped, he was halfway between the chair holding Dream and Drista's ridiculously oversized table. 

"Okay, I guess I'll start at the beginning. When the world was born, Gods were dedicated control over different things. Grass, trees, animals, you get the deal. But then, humans evolved and the Gods had no fucking clue what to do with them. The humans were starting wars and doing really bad shit, because that's what happens when your brain gets too big, apparently. Although, dolphins turned out just fine. Hm. Anyways, The Big Man, Head Honcho, Big G, Chief-"

"Tommy," Drista sighed exasperatedly.

"Ahem. The God in charge needed something in charge of the bad nature of humans so we Gods of chaos were born after everyone else. They made twins so that neither of us had too much power, and that dickhead over there is Drista, the worse twin. A few million years passed, pretty boring, we just started wars and waited for the other Gods to get mad at us and fix them. Don't know what the fuck else they expected us to do. So we were just doing petty shit until this server was made, and Drista really liked how fucking psychotic Dream was and made him her pupil guy. She trained him and taught him cool shit. But he turned her in to the rest of the Gods for meddling with humans too much -although we only found out about that detail a little while ago- and Drista got tried, found guilty, and locked away. They decided to punish me too and I got my powers taken away, so I ended up hanging out here. Since the Gods are soft for us kids, they only imprisoned Drista for ten years or so, and I guess she just got out today."

"And you didn't even greet me," Drista fake-complained. "I have a question," Piped up Ranboo. "Dream's already imprisoned and paying for his crimes. Why are we having a trial for him?"

"Because he needs to pay for his crimes against me," Drista growled. Ranboo sat down quickly, and Drista smiled sweetly. The observers were beginning to see wonder how unstable she was. 

A book appeared in Drista's hands, and she opened it and put on reading glasses that she clearly didn't need. "First order of business-" She started in a bad English accent. "Too far, Drista," Tommy said playfully. "You wanna see too far?" She asked with a smirk.

A powdered wig appeared on her head and a gavel in her hand, leaving Tommy speechless. "Now, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," She continued in her accent, pointing her gavel in Tommy's direction. "I have my list here. And looking at it, I can foresee that this trial is going to be boring as shit. Since I'm a God, I have decided that we shall skip the trial and simply continue onto the punishment. Is the jury in agreement?"

"There's no jury-" Phil started, but Drista just kept talking. "Wonderful!" She cried, throwing the book over her shoulder. "Now, I'm going to list his crimes, and Tommy gets to decide the punishment."

The crowd, whose attention had been on Drista, now turned to Tommy and were surprised to see a foreign look in his eyes. Tommy was known to get angry, but the look on his face gave them chills. "I like that idea," He purred, advancing towards the Dream's chair and looping it like a cat stalks its prey.

"Number 1: torturing a child. 2: manipulation. 3: impersonation of a God. There's more, but I don't really care about them so we're gonna skip them. Tommy, what say you, dear twin?"

"Drista, what was your prison like?" Tommy asked, ignoring the question. "Hm... It was bare and dark. It was entirely stone, even the bed. I didn't get food or entertainment, and I had no way of telling time. I just sat there, on the floor, for ten years. And the entire time, I thought about what the sun felt like on my skin. At one point, I...I was worried I would forget what you looked like," She said softly, clearly taking in Tommy's features. "But now I'm out and I have my powers back! It's time to cause some fucking chaos," She said, putting on her mask back on to hide her emotion. "Speaking of powers, how does it feel to have yours back, Toms?" Her voice lilted in a way that told Tommy she had a plan. In a moment, he understood and spoke loudly to put on a show.

"I've gotta be honest, I feel whole again after so long without them. And I'm getting impatient to do something with them!" 

With a subtle twitch of her fingers, Drista released Dream from his contnment in the chair, who wasted no time launching himself at Tommy. "You fucking-!" He cut himself off when he pulled out his sword, running full-speed at the boy standing in front of him. The members of the SMP looked on in horror, desperately worried for their youngest member. Their horror changed to astonishment when wings emerged from Tommy's back and his eyes began to glow a white-orange. He leisurely put up a hand, which sent Dream flying across the room without even touching him, the man crumpling in a heap with a painful noise. "That looked fun," Drista said, and they saw that wings had sprouted from her back as well, and the two twins were now standing with matching black wings and their contrasting colors of bright red and neon green. 

Drista moved her hand, and Dream's body was brought to their feet. Sapnap and George tried to rise from their seats to fight for their friend but found they were rooted to the chairs. Everyone else quickly discovered they were the same, and began struggling to get up from their seats.

Their efforts failed, and all they could do was watch as Tommy and Drista took turns slicing up Dream's body with a twitch of their hands. Cuts and bruises appeared on his face and he screamed, high and primal, when each of his fingers fell off at the knuckle with a sickening crack. His eyes and ears began bleeding, and his mouth was now hung open in a constant scream. After a while, Drista took away his ability to scream, annoyed by the sound. They didn't stop and continued torturing the man. They circled him like vultures, each smiling when they found a creative way to push Dream into more unimaginable pain. 

"I think he's dead," Tommy said in a bored tone after a while, kicking the man once and receiving no reaction. "Yeah," Drista sighed. "What a pity. At least it was fun though."

After it was all over, everyone was silent. The memory of what they had seen was forever burned into their minds, and some would never recover. Most were in a daze and didn't flinch or move their head when a tall figure appeared in a soft circle of light. The man was nearly ten feet tall and the ones who had looked over at him saw a disappointed look on his face as he made his way to the young Gods standing over a body, looking only a little guilty, their wings folded into their backs and the disturbing glow gone from their eyes. 

"What did I tell you about torturing the humans? Come on, Boss Man is not gonna be happy when he hears about this."

"But it's Dream! Did you see what he did to Tommy?!" Drista said. "Yeah! You can't punish us for killing him," Tommy said as if that were the most obvious thing in the world. "Hey, I agree with you guys, but it's not up to me. Now come on, there's gonna be a big dinner for you two tonight. Oh, I can't wait to tell them about this. This is gonna be hilarious."

The man took the kids' hands and brought them to the circle, and they disappeared into the light, leaving a mutilated body and several stunned individuals behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 12 3
This is a collection of one shots for my sbi gods au!
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
98.2K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page