How The Love Grew

By Gimmeahugplease

Jimin loves Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't love him. Instead, he hates him. But when Jimin starts to give up... More

❁Prologue❁
❁1:Why?❁
❁2:Tears❁
❁3:A Friend?❁
❁4:Fat?❁
❁5:Past❁
❁6:Blood❁
❁7:Promise❁
❁8:Pancakes❁
❁10:Interview❁
❁11:Photoshoot❁
❁12:Strict Hobi❁
❁13:Harsh Words❁
❁14:Confession❁
❁15:Rejection❁
❁16:A small secret❁
❁17:Suicide Attempt❁
❁18:Questions❁
❁19:More Secrets❁
❁20:Good news❁
❁21:A Small Plan❁
❁22:Replaced?❁
❁23:Leaving❁
❁24:Hometown❁
❁25:Web Series❁
❁26:Realisation❁
❁27:Scolding❁
❁28:Phonecall❁
❁29:Caught❁
❁30:Move On❁
❁31:Daegu❁
❁32:Apology❁
❁33:Jikook❁
❁34:Fanfic❁
❁35:Eavesdropping❁
❁36:Sunset❁
❁37:Trying❁
❁38:Secret Friend❁
❁39:Chance❁
❁40:Stalking❁
❁41:Jin's Advise❁
❁42:Imagination❁
❁43:Sope❁
❁44:More Wounds❁
❁45:Car Ride❁
❁46:Fight❁
❁47:Fake Smile❁
❁48:Flashback❁
❁49:Bike Ride❁
❁50:Fanmeet❁
❁51:Toxic❁
❁52:Numb❁
❁53:Cuts❁
❁54:Bandages❁
❁55:Trust me❁
❁56:Wait For Me❁
❁57:Fault❁
❁58:Not Yet❁
❁59:Chocolate Syrup❁
❁60:Blocked❁
❁61:Award show❁
❁62:Trouble❁
❁63:Not Again❁
❁64:Forever❁
❁65:Arcade❁
❁66:Movie❁
❁67:Mine❁
❁68:Lost❁
❁69:Dark Alley❁
❁70:Sorry❁
❁71:Sweet Dreams❁
❁72:Once Again❁
❁73:Nightmare❁
❁74:Disclosed❁
❁75:Déjà Vu.❁
❁76:Memories❁
❁77:Reunion❁
❁78:Mrs Jeon❁
❁79:Popcorn❁

❁9:Camera❁

12.5K 589 149
By Gimmeahugplease

Delicious pancakes were ready, excluding Namjoon's burnt pancake, which was now in the dustbin, sadly.

Members ate their pancakes together on the dining table while chitter chattering as the laughter flowed freely through the dorm. Everyone was devouring on the tasty pancakes except Jimin who just ate two bites of his pancake and gave up.

"Jimin, eat" Tae whispered as he glared at Jimin.

"I'm not hungry, Tae" Jimin tried to be as silent as possible, not wanting to get attention of anyone else. However, only JK noticed Jimin whispering to Tae. Though he couldn't hear what Jimin said, he wondered what they were whispering about.

"Please" Tae added but sighed when Jimin shook his head and made puppy dog eyes. Tae gave up knowing that no matter what he say, Jimin was not going to eat.

After breakfast, Bangtan gathered together for going on the interview. They gathered outside the house where some staff members greeted them as they greeted back.

"Kookie! Let's go together in the same car" Jimin said throwing his arms on JK who looked at him. He mentally smirked, liking the attention he was getting. But the problem was that he wasn't grateful of this attention at all.

He threw his arms away as he looked at Jimin.

"No I'm going with hyungs" He said as Jimin's smile dropped.

"Please" Jimin mumbled but sighed when JK didn't even hear that and walked away and sat in the car with Suga and Namjoon.

"Jimin, get in the car" Hobi shouted, as Jimin came out of his thoughts and ran towards their car. He sat inside with Jin, Tae and Hoseok.

To be honest, this car ride was literally the best as they all enjoyed the whole time. Jin dad jokes filled the whole car with laughter. Tae may not laugh at many jokes but Jimin and Hobi just couldn't seem to stop laughing as they encouraged Jin. Time flied like air because they were not getting bored.

Unlike Jungkook, who was slowly regretting his life decisions. Going to the interview with Suga and Joon wasn't a very successful choice made by him. Suga fell asleep the moment he stepped inside the car while Namjoon was being very carefully while driving to avoid any destruction. No one was bothering to start any conversation and the awkward silence was making JK wonder what was going in other car.

JK will not admit it, but Jimin's presence never let him be bored. He would just lighten up the whole mood.

The car ride was finally over, as JK thanked Merlin. The Bangtan walked inside the changing rooms and got ready for the interviews.

Jimin, JK and Suga were ready so they started talking and playing around while the other members were still getting ready. Cameramen were here and there, recording the BTS as they walked around.

A cameraman started recording Jimin as he greeted him. He then started talking while looking in the camera.

"Army, how am I looking?" He asked, referring to their fandom.

"Well I wish Army could have replied, but they are not present, so... " Jimin said as he turned and noticed JK.

"Hey JK, how am I looking?" He asked excitedly.

"First, How am I looking?" He asked instead of answering Jimin's question.

"You look handsome! As usual" Jimin said after analysing JK from top to bottom as JK mumbled a small thanks.

"You are looking good too" JK too replied, but didn't even look at Jimin's outfit or face. He was just looking in the camera as he said so.

"Thank you" Jimin replied with a huge smile as he cheerfully clinged his arms around JK. However, JK pushed Jimin away in front of the camera and walked away. He didn't realize that his push was a little bit hard as Jimin stumbled and fell on the floor with a thud. However, he quickly got to his feets.

"I think there was something on the floor on which I stumbled" He lied in camera not wanting to let Army know that JK pushed him. Of course he won't like Army attacking JK for pushing his hyung in comment section.

He was being a little bit too much caring for JK while on the other hand, JK was being too much rude and selfish. He wasn't even realising that the small wrong things that he was doing was slowing causing damage on the precious love that Jimin was carrying for him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Sorry if the chapters are becoming a little bit boring. I'm trying my best to make it good. Angst chapters are on their way for you.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 5K 28
"I'd rather have a thousand weak but gentle husbands than a strong but a heartless coward like you!" "Be very careful of the words you let out from t...
223K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
792K 42.5K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
65.5K 3.6K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...