For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

60. All Yours

2.4K 71 14
By TheTaeBTSLover

|28th June - 10:00 a.m.|

"Should I put this here?"

"Uh no, there!"

"Here?"

"No! No! There!"

"Uhm here?"

"Just leave it sir, I'll do that myself." Taehyung grabbed the desk one of the movers was holding and placed it where he wanted it to be. He silently walked towards Jungkook who had one hand on his hip and the other massaging his forehead. His eyes were wide as he stared at his living room.

"Kook, these guys are really, and I mean it, really helpful, but if we go on like this, we'll take years to get the job done. Should we just tell them to go home and do the work ourselves?"

"Yeah please." Jungkook sighed and Taehyung started rubbing his hand up and down Jungkook's arm to soothe him.

He chuckled, "You look so stressed, you good?"

"Yes, it's just that I've never seen my place like this you know? When I got it, it was all done up and I never bothered to renovate it or bring in new stuff."

"Hm. Well, changes are good, aren't they honey?"

"Sure, the process is a little fatiguing though."

Taehyung chuckled once again as he brought his hand up to wipe the moisture collected on Jungkook's neck, "Nothing comes easy. And you're sweating so bad." He scrunched his nose. Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung turned around to face the workers and almost face palmed at seeing the mess in front of him. He spoke, "Everyone, Jungkook and I are very grateful for all the help you have provided us with. From here on, we'll like to finish the job ourselves. Thank you so much for your help! You may go home now." He bowed and so did Jungkook after saying a quick 'Thank You'.

Once all the movers were out of the apartment, Taehyung and Jungkook began to arrange the things Taehyung had brought from his house. Since he was not shifting to an empty house, he didn't have to bring things like his bed and cupboard and only needed small things like his clothes, accessories, the things he used, daily necessities etc.

Taehyung grabbed two suitcases filled with his clothes and walked towards Jungkook's closet. He opened the doors only to squint at how bright the white t-shirts looked lined up in the cupboard.  

"Your ass is filthy rich and all you have in your closet are white t-shirts?" Taehyung shook his head. Fashion was his passion and seeing just plain white tees in his boyfriend's cupboard disappointed him a little.

"Babe, that's for daily use. Just look behind the t-shirts."

"Oh damn." On looking behind the t-shirts, Taehyung squinted some more on seeing bright and expensive clothes staring back at him.

"You said you don't have flashy shit." He mumbled.

"I like to pretend that I don't, because you know I don't like wearing things like that."

"Hm, you have them 'cause of your parents?"

"Yeah." Jungkook sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll make use of them. Try some stuff out y'know?"

"All yours baby."

"By the way, where exactly do I put my clothes?"

"Uh, I've called for a closet, it'll come in a couple of days. Till then just stuff them in the cupboard, it's a mess anyways."

"Nah, I'll pass. They'll get all wrinkly."

"Kay."

Taehyung pushed his bags to one corner of the room then stood under the fan. It was a particularly hot day today and doing all this moving work didn't help.

Jungkook spoke, "So you're going to your parent's house right now?"

"Yeah, I just want to spend my last day there well. You don't mind, do you?"

"Why would I?" Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and held his waist, pulling him closer.

"Maybe because you'll miss me?" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"That I will. But I know I'm going to see you all the time now so I guess I can handle it."

Jungkook smiled on seeing Taehyung's full boxy grin.

"Don't worry love, I'll be back at your place in no time."

Jungkook frowned and pulled Taehyung even closer, "Your place? Tae, this is our place now. Our home." His frown turned into a smile when he saw the pink tint that he loved to see glow on Taehyung's face. After all this time, he realized that even Taehyung's ears get red when he gets shy.

"You blush so easily darling." He whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"Oh shut up." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'll be home soon okay? Maybe go see the hyungs if you feel lonely." Taehyung tip-toed to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

|1:00 p.m.|

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!"

"Jeon Jungkook, you can't swear that damn loud when there are customers in my cafe!" Jin whisper-yelled. Jungkook had gone to the cafe to find out only Jin was there. He had decided to stay there for lunch.

"Hyung, it's the 28th of June today!"

"...And?" Jin tried not to spill the coffee out of its mug as he avoided a freaking out and jumping Jungkook.

"Hyung it's 29th June tomorrow! Our six month anniversary!" 

Jin's eyes grew bigger, "And you forgot? Tae is going to kick your ass." He laughed.

"Well technically, I didn't forget. And I'm pretty sure Tae forgot himself. All the moving and everything totally got our minds off our anniversary."

"He's moved in already?!"

"We brought his stuff today, he'll move in tonight."

Jin stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to put the pieces together. When Jungkook did, Jin spilled the coffee.

"OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO MOVE IN ON OUR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY?!!! HE CANNOT ENTER THE HOUSE BEFORE 12. AND I NEED TO MAKE THE HOUSE PRETTY NOW. BYE JIN HYUNG, LOVE YOU!" Jungkook was jumping in the kitchen before he ran to the cafe door. Obviously, making the customers turn their heads to look at the wild boy.

Jin, being himself, couldn't help but yell back, "At least clean the mess you made you piece of shit!" He then gasped, realizing he had just cursed in front of his customers. He bowed down and apologized but sighed in relief when he heard the customers giggling and smiling.

|1:15 p.m.|

BullyKook😤 : SHORTIE

ShortHyung✨: Wtf do u want kid?

BullyKook😤 : rood piece of shit 😤

ShortHyung✨: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CALLING YOUR HYUNG SHORT AND A PIECE OF SHIT

BullyKook😤 : Okay 

But I'm stating facts 👀

ShortHyung✨: I have no interest in having a conversation with u

So just tell me what u want me to do

BullyKook😤 : God u know me so well

But do u really think I only text u because I need u to do something for me? 🥺

ShortHyung✨: I know so

And I know u're cute af but those puppy eyes ain't gonna work on me 😤

BullyKook😤 : wtv 🙄

So basically Tae and I brought his stuff to my place today and he is gonna start staying here from tonight BUT I need him to step in ONLY after 12 a.m.

ShortHyung✨: And why is that?

BullyKook😤 : It's our 6 month anniversary tomorrow and I want him to move in with me on that day

ShortHyung✨: OHHHH

Ukw, I'll be really honest, you're such a great boyfriend

BullyKook😤 : Oh, Ik, Tae is even better tho 😌

ShortHyung✨: But

You're such a shitty dongsaeng 

BullyKook😤 : Hyung

u'll make Kookie cry 🥺

ShortHyung✨: mission accomplished 😌

BullyKook😤 : rood piece of shit pt. 2

ANYWAYS WILL U HELP ME OR NAH??????

ShortHyung✨: Yeah Yeah I will

Dw

BullyKook😤 : OKAY THANK YOU

YOU'RE THE BEST

ShortHyung✨: I know 😤

|6:00 p.m.|

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Tae?

TaeTae 🌎❤ : YES CHIM?????

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Tae I feel like shit

TaeTae 🌎❤ : Why? What's wrong?

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Idk I'm just sad

And I feel sick

TaeTae 🌎❤ : You want me to come over??

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Yeah I would love that

But don't come now

Maybe around 8

Kook told me you're at your parents' to spend time with them before you move out

So come only after dinner

Is that okay?

TaeTae 🌎❤ : Sure, I was supposed to go home by 10-ish

So let me just ask Kook if he's okay with being alone

Hold on

|TAEKOOK'S PRIVATE CHAT|

TaeBear✨💜 : Baby??

Jungkookie💜💖: Yes Tae?

TaeBear✨💜 : Chim just texted me saying he doesn't feel well

He wants me to come over

I might get late coming home

Do you mind staying alone for a bit?

Jungkookie💜💖: Of course not Tae, why do u have to ask me anyways?

You can come home whenever you want, I'll be waiting

TaeBear✨💜 : Okayy

Is 12 good?

Jungkookie💜💖: Works perfectly fine

I'll be waiting

Stay safe, okay?

TaeBear✨💜 : Yesss

Bye, See ya soon!! <3

Jungkookie💜💖: Byee <3

|TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN'S PRIVATE CHAT|

TaeTae 🌎❤ : CHIMMM

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Yea?

TaeTae 🌎❤ : DON'T WORRY CUZ I'M GONNA COME SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS SOON

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Wow I feel delighted -_-

TaeTae 🌎❤ : If you're gonna be a meanie to me, I'm gonna leave you to sulk and go cuddle Kook istg

MochiChim ✨🌎❤ : Okay sorry sorry

Come soon okay??

TaeTae 🌎❤ : Yupp

|11:59 p.m.|

"I told Jungkook I'll be home by 12 and I'm right on time." Taehyung chuckled.

"That's a good thing. Poor Kook, he must have been feeling lonely."

"I know." Taehyung pouted.

"By the way Chim, why did you lie to me?" Taehyung looked at Jimin who sat in his car's driver's seat.

"Lie? When did I lie to you?"

"You told me you were sick, you weren't."

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but Taehyung spoke before him, "Park Jimin, you have been caught in a lie." 

Jimin laughed and rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up. You're going to know why I lied to you soon."

"What in this universe is that supposed to mean?"

Jimin ignored Taehyung's question and kept his eyes on the road in front of him. In the next 10 seconds, he stopped the car in front of Jungkook's apartment gate.

"We reached Tae." Jimin looked at Taehyung, with a slight smirk on his lips.

Taehyung shook his head, "I am so confused right now."

"Anyways, if you really weren't feeling well, take care of yourself. Be safe and text me when you're home, okay?"

"Yes dad."

Taehyung snorted as he got out of the car, "Goodnight Shortiee." He said as he closed the door shut.

Jimin chuckled, "Taekook literally share a brain cell." 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

Hellooo!!! How are y'all doing??

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
36.6K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
175K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
28.7K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...