My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

36

3.8K 86 25
By secretfan09

(waaah!!! happy new year!!! hihi.. i rushed 2 chapters.. dull and boring nga lang... sorry naman! promise babawi sa chapter 38 :))

Wednesday…

“Maybe it’s you…~~”

“Maybe it’s you…~~”

“All of my life…~~”

He could still feel giddy inside whenever he remembers it…

Sarah singing for him at her very own concert…

Holding his hand proudly as she smiles back and stare lovingly in his eyes.

All the cheers…

The screams…

The ear deafening shrieks of all her fans and supporters.

*knock

*knock

*knock

His mind went back to reality as he hears someone knocking outside his office. He instantly knew he was needed at the conference room for their monthly meeting.

“I’m coming” Gerald announced and took the folders on top of his desk, but before completely walking out of the room, he took out his phone and composed his message.

To Baby girl:

I keep thinking about you… how I wish you’re thinking about me too. I miss you Sasa :(

He brought his phone back to his pocket and proceeded with the meeting with his boss and other important people he had to deal with.

A speaker was already in front, setting up the PowerPoint presentation she needed to show. After awhile… she proceeded with the proposal and Gerald tried his best to listen.

*Beep

A loud sound caught everyone’s attention…

Quickly, Gerald checked his phone. He knew it was his.

“Sorry” he apologized. His boss nodded and signaled for the speaker to continue while Gerald peeked at Sarah’s message.

From Baby girl:

Wala namang araw na hindi kita naisip… I miss you too Gege :)

Smile.

He tried his best to hide the huge smile he had on his face. He held his phone with his left hand, leaving it on his lap while his right hand covered the grin he had. Silently, he was composing his reply.

To Baby girl:

I’m dying to see you…

Sent.

He placed his phone back to his pocket after setting it to vibrate mode.

“Gerald… what do you think?” his boss asked him.

Just when he was about to answer…

*zzzzzz

His phone vibrated. He smiled at everyone around him “I’d still have to check...” he calmly responded and quickly checked his message. He was careful keeping his phone down under the table…

He chuckled as he sees a photo she sent.

Sarah was wearing her sleeveless top… her hair messy… her eyes obvious that she just woke up.

She had her sweet naughty smile, showing off her white teeth and red luscious lips.

Her dimples were showing… her skin bright and radiant.

She was lying on her bed capturing the photo from the top view.

“Good morning babe… I’m dying to see you too :)”

“Gerald? Is something wrong?” his boss reprimanded upon hearing his laughter

Gerald sat straight and smiled “Sorry ma’am. No please, don’t mind me. Continue…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After his meeting… he went straight to his office.

Her morning look was his weakness… his kryptonite.

He felt a sudden urge to be with her… a sudden need for her.

He slumped himself on the couch and started counting sheep in his mind.

“1… 2… 3…”

He closed his eyes… and with no luck, he saw sexy images of her.

“10… 11… 12…”

He groaned in frustration, trying his best to not book a flight and follow her to Palawan. He misses her… it’s been almost a month since they’ve last seen each other.

“20… 21… 22”

Still… nothing was working. He could feel the way she touches him…

The way her lips meet his…

“32... 33… sh!t”

Slowly he sat straight and dialed her number… his head was down… his sight set on the floor.

“Your killing me right now…”

She knew what he meant... Sarah knew exactly how to seduce him even from afar. “Why? What?” she asked trying to seem innocent.

“Argh!” he groaned again and stood up, bringing his other free hand inside his pocket.

She silently laughed and took the stuffed toy beside her “By the way… natanggap ko na regalo mo. Ang cute cute! I love him already”

“I’m glad you liked it”

“I’m naming him Jun------------“ a long pause.

Gerald looked below him… specifically the bulge in between his legs.

“---ior” she finally finished “I’m naming him Junior”

“Saaaaaaaaaaaraaaaah!!!!” he loudly yelled “You’re doing it on purpose!” he thought she was going to name the stuff toy after his pride and glory, Junjun.

Sarah just giggled from the other line… she was awfully missing him today.

“Pervert” Gerald mumbled.

“Ano?” She asked, unable to catch what he just said.

“Wala…”

Again, she giggled. “Ang effort naman ng masugid kong manliligaw… araw araw talaga akong may regalo Ge?” she asked while cuddling the big panda toy.

“Araw araw mo din kasi akong pinapasaya.

Binabalik ko lang…

gumagana ba?” he asked seriously, forgetting his other desires and concentrated on making her happy

“Sana napapangiti kita kahit malayo tayo sa isa’t isa”

Unknown to Gerald… she was already smiling…

She was already smiling because of HIM.

(be posting the next chapter agad agad, pero sana may comment parin sa chapter na to?? haha.. wala lang.. entertaining and inspiring kayo eh.. nuuuuks!! haha.. haaaaappppyyy new year ulit po)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 132 15
DISCLAIMER: 📌 In this captivating GL story I've woven, the names, characters, places and events are all born from my boundless imagination or brough...
350K 6.8K 112
First 🤩😍 read na guys
21.3K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
7.7K 253 16
AshMatt fanfic