𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓 - caitlin snow

gracieslcver

"Shake Faster." "What?" "He means phase, you dork." "I am not a dork!" OR In which Anna Allen joins team Flas... Еще

𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓
Prologue
1. I think my Brother just traveled to Another Universe
2. Fells not Wells
3. Sharks Don't Seem Fun
4. Another Female Speedster
5. God I love Alien's
6. I Hate When Speedsters Kidnap People
7. The Trip to Star City
8. The Speedforce is Annoying
9. Oh So You'll Race Him but Not Me?
10. My Brother The Idiot
11. Cause and Effect
12. Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
13. HR Wells
14. Shadow's Follow You Everywhere
15. Go on, Kill Me
16. God I Love Crossovers
17. A White Christmas
18. Kid Flash and The Future
19. Hunted
20. Vibration
21. Broken
22. Crutches
23. Technological Magic
25. Lost Memories
26. Backing Up the Heist
26.5
27. Out of the Speed Force
28. Tech Time
29. Lucky Lady
30. Stretchy Dibny
31. Frost Introduces Herself
32. We just got DeVoe'd
33. Everyone hates the Nazis
34. Nazi's with a slight Twist
35. Cold Blooded Killer
36. Murderer
37. Tricking The Way Out
38. Mini Me
39. Always The Warden
40. Country Time
41. I Hate Atomic Bombs
42. A Powerful Cap
43. I Love Gravity, Especially When I'm On The Floor
44. Fork? Ah, yes, Fork.
45. Dreamy But Still Screamy
46. Killer Cutie
47. Key Shards
48. The Speedforce.
49. A Babys birth with a side of satellite
50. Why Do These Always Get Interrupted?
Season 5 Additional Cast
51. Gridlock
52. The Book of Ralph
53. Sherlock Holmes?
54. Snow-Allen

24. Ice, Ice, Baby

1.4K 28 7
gracieslcver

Anna groaned as she was hit with another shard of ice from Caitlin next to HR and Cisco.

"We, uh...we should go." HR insisted.

"You think?" Cisco questioned as they both moved from the way.

"I'm not leaving her." Anna muttered, keeping her ground as Julian escaped too. Caitlin blasted the glass windows, shattering the glass as Anna reached for her Meta-Dampening necklace. Caitlin blasted it away before she could even get close enough.

"Should've made that out of carbyne." Caitlin teased, but her voice had changed. Anna got up slowly.

"Caitlin. Please. Don't hurt them." Anna whispered.

"I don't matter."

"I think that you matter to me. I love you Caitlin." Anna insisted, grabbing her hand slowly and placing it on her heart.

"Show me." Caitlin said before leaning in for a kiss. She was stopped mid-way, getting blasted by one of Cisco's energy blasts.

"Anna! Hurry!" Julian yelled, grabbing her arm as they ran out and into one of the pipeline hallways.

"Oh, boys... where are you?" Caitlin teased.

"What are you doing?" Julian questioned as Cisco opened up a cell.

"Buying us some time." Cisco said as they all ducked in, panting for breath as HR started to sing. Cisco joined in.

"Shut up!" Anna whisper-yelled. The cell door opened, revealing Caitlin standing there.

"Hey, dummies. My palm scan still works." Caitlin teased.

"You will not hurt my friends." Anna stepped forwards.

"And who's gonna stop me?" Caitlin questioned. "You? You would never hurt me."

"Sorry about this." Anna muttered.

"Stop!" Barry yelled as he entered.

"Aw, come to save the day? Good, now I can get rid of you, too." Caitlin said before Anna used the energy from the lights and pushed Caitlin back with a surge of energy.

"Caitlin. You can do this." Anna stepped closer to where she had fallen as she tried to get up.

"I know. But I don't want to." Caitlin said before making a layer of ice in the doorway and running off. Barry and Anna phased through, searching through out the building for her, but she had dissapeared.

"Hey, Julian, how about next time you decide to release my friend's inner ice demon, you do it sometime in July?" Cisco questioned.

"I know you're not being serious. I was trying to save her life, Cisco." Julian backfired.

"Iris was right. Even H.R. was right. We should've taken her to a hospital." Cisco mumbled. Anna stayed silent as she stared at the floor.

"Brilliant idea, yes. Expose her meta-human status to the world. That would've been great, wouldn't it?"

"Hey, guess what? She's gonna do that anyway."

"Guys! Arguing isn't gonna help us find her. Maybe we should just take five." Barry yelled.

"Yeah. Yeah, probably right." Julian whispered. Anna ran to the Speed Lab, taking out her anger on one of the training dummies.

"One shall loose something they hold dear."

"You're back?" Cisco questioned after Barry had called a team meeting multiple minutes later.

"I went to the future."

"How far?" HR questioned.

"Eight years from now. I needed to talk to myself and find out who Savitar was.

"Did you?" Iris questioned.

Barry sighed. "No. But I got a lead. Something we can use. Something that'll help us stop him."

"Barry, did you find something about Caitlin?" Anna questioned.

"She aligned herself with Savitar."

"Why would she do that?" Wally asked.

"I don't know. But we need to find her, before she's lost to us forever."

"All right, I'll get to CCPD." Joe said, exiting the room quickly.

"Yeah, and we'll, uh... we'll dive in here, right? Right, team? Team Flash. On three." HR placed his hand in the middle, but no one joined him. Anna sighed, speeding around the city for any signs of Caitlin.

"Her name is Tracy Brand. She's one of the world's top theoretical physicists... you know, or at least she will be." Barry explained as they looked at a picture of a woman in a hologram.

"No kidding. Girl Scout earns her merit badges. 2021 Nobel Prize, Copley Medal, presidential commendation."

"She's a genius, but what's that to us?"

"She's the key to stopping Savitar. Future me said that four years from now, Dr. Brand invents the technology that traps Savitar in the Speed Force." Barry explained.

"Four years too late." Joe added.

"Yeah, but if she invents the tech then, then maybe she's working on the prototype now."

"That's exactly right, so we should find her." HR suggested.

"We shouldn't even be doing this. We should be looking for Caitlin." Anna insisted once again.

"Hold your roll Ms. Allen. Caitlin isn't our first priority, but she is still one." HR put a hand out.

"Fine." Anna muttered.

"We got a hit. Tracy Brand, currently enrolled in CCU's Theoretical Physics program." Cisco motioned to the screen.

"So our hopes of defeating an evil speed god hinge on a grad student?" HR questioned.

"Yup."

"Could be worse. Anna, B.A., Cisco, let's do this. Let's go."

Anna groaned as the boy's trailed ahead of her, talking about Albert Einstein. An aroma filled the air.

"You smell that?" Anna questioned.

"Toast?" HR questioned before they turned around, gas emmiting from a classroom. They all ran in as Barry blsted the project with a fire extinguisher.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" The woman yelled, whom had a striking resemblance to Dr. Brand.

"You mean save you from a painful, fiery death?" Cisco yelled.

"I had it under control." Tracy said as the torch flickered on again and they flinched.

"Okay! You know what? Let's put this down... while you still have your eyebrows."

"Did you set the fire on purpose?" Barry questioned.

"Yes, I'm burning everything." Tracy admitted.

"W... ev... What? Everything? What..." The trio stuttered.

"Her work." Anna translated.

"Well, I don't know why they call it "work," because none of it works." Tracy complained.

"Um, Dr. Brand?"

"Oh, no. Just Tracy. I failed my dissertation. Nothing like ten years down the drain and a pile of debt as a legacy." Tracy sighed.

"Tracy, uh, w-w-we were just hoping that you'd have a moment to talk." Barry stuttered.

"Oh, no. My bus leaves in five minutes. Oh, please tell me I didn't burn my bus ticket." Tracy looked around the pile of burned papers.

"Uh... Yeah, that's hot. Your bus? Where... where are you going?"

"Belly Burger. I hear they're hiring." Tracy looked around for her ticket.

"What? You're seri... Well, what about all your research?"

Tracy chuckled. "Oh...you mean my... "unsubstantiated and transactional" inquiry into the "purely suppositional" nature of extra-dimensional energy?"

"Yes? Yeah?" They all replied in confusion.

"A waste of time, or, as Dr. Hersh puts it, "A total misapplication of the university's resources." I might as well start practicing, "Do you want fries with that?"

"Look, don't let the naysayers get you down. Your doubts, they're traitors. Don't believe them. Your mind is too fine to waste turning tubers into finger chips." HR encouraged.

Tracy paused."Finger... chips?"

"Look, look, look. You can't give up. Your work on relativistic quantum mechanics and its application to inter-spatial theory to manipulate matter on a subatomic level, it's groundbreaking." Barry insisted.

"I haven't shared that hypothesis with anyone, other than my therapist. Who are you?" Tracy questioned.

"We're therapists." HR muttered as Anna spotted ice on the door behind Tracy.

"Uh, guys?" Anna questioned right before the glass door cracked and broke to peices and Caitlin stepped in.

"Admission here is so easy." Caitlin teased, but she wasn't Caitlin anymore. She was Killer Frost. She threw an ice shard at Tracy, but Barry moved her away in the nick of time.

"Get her out of here. Go." Barry said as Killer Frost aimed a blast at Anna, who dodged it, and it hit Barry, who groaned as he hit the floor.

"So... you've gone full-on Killer Frost, huh? New threads and everything." Cisco rasied his hands.

"No more pencil skirts for me." Frost teased.

"We don't want to hurt you." Cisco insisted.

"You won't. But I will hurt her." Killer Frost said before aiming a blast at them, sending them through the glass window as Barry got up. Anna lifted her head fast enough to see him run back to them.

"Anna! Cisco! You good?" Barry helped them up.

"Yeah." Anna got up by herself.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Cisco groaned.

"Come on, come on." Barry said as they followed him out the door and stepping into the hall.

"Caitlin's after Tracy." Cisco concluded.

"Yeah."

"That means she's working with Savitar."

"Gents and Woman, how we doing?" Cisco asked as they spied the outside of Jitters, where HR was trying to learn about Tracy's research.

"Uh, all good." Barry said back into the walkie. Anna placed her headphones in, blocking out all the noise as she placed a song on. The song that she had listened to with Caitlin so many times. 'Mr. Blue Sky."

Multiple memories flashed by, her dancing with Caitlin, grabbing onto her hand at different things, when she saw a flash of blue. She sped out of the car in her suit, grabbing the shard of ice right before it hit Tracy.

"Jolt?"

"Where is she?" Joe questioned as the whole group appeared near her.

"Right here!" Frost yelled as she walked closer to them.

"Her again?"

"Caitlin! Caitlin, stop!" Anna pleaded. "Fight it! Please!"

"Get her out of here!" Barry pointed to Tracy, whom HR dragged away.

"What? What? What did I ever do to you?" Tracy stuttered.

"So what? You're Savitar's lackey now?" Barry questioned.

"More fun to reign in hell and all that." Killer Frost said before making an ice trail upwards, climbing it

"All right, I'm gonna get her to head back this way. When she does, you gotta knock her out, okay?" Barry told Anna, then sped away.

"Cisco." Anna called to him.

"Yes?"

"I...If I don't knock her out, If I hesitate, I want you to do it for me. Can you do that?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'll do that."

Anna watched as Killer Frost trailed closer with Barry, creating a blast with her hands as Anna got ready to fire. Anna watched as Killer Frost's face smiled, but Anna didn't see Frost. She saw Caitlin Snow. Her sweet loveable girlfriend, who deserved the world. Anna had tears running down her eyes, afraid. Anna didn't hear Barry's words to fire, when Frost threw a blast at her, but she didn't make it away in time, getting hit with a blast of ice as Frost stepped closer with a Ice Shard.

"Savitar says I can't kill Flash. I guess you getting hurt will have to do." Frost got closer. "Which leg did Savitar hurt you last time? Left or right?"

"What?" Anna muttered out before Frost stabbed her right leg with the Ice shard.

"Caitlin. I love you." Anna groaned out.

"I'm not Caitlin." Frost insisted before walking off.

"Caitlin! Cait!" Anna called after her, watching her walk away.

"This is where the Flashy Flash goes down? It's not exactly what I imagined, but it's cool. So I always wondered how you kept the friction from building up a lethal dose of static charge." Tracy stammered as everyone stood around her with Anna and Barry in their suits, masks on.

"Yeah, that's vulcanized Teflon. It neutralizes any electron imbalance."

"Okay, and the... the White Witch? I'm guessing you know why she's after me." Tracy assumed.

Iris tried to summarize. "Well, she's teamed up with an evil speedster from the future, and apparently you developed the technology to trap him for an eternity, so..."

"You can't be serious."

"Totally serious."

"An evil speedster?"

"He calls himself Savitar."

"Savitar? And he's from the future?"

"Yup."

"And I build a trap for him?"

"Me?"

"You."

"He wants to kill you before you build it. That's why he's sending Killer Frost after you." Anna explained.

"Killer Frost? Her name... is Killer Frost?"

"We know it's a lot to take in."

"Well, to be fair, you're basically telling me I'm Sarah Connor in Terminator."

"Well... Uh, more like... Miles Dyson. Yeah, but good effort, though." HR muttered.

Tracy's face was still confused."So wait. You're telling me my ideas about the, um...The Speed Force. Speed Force, being able to control it, manipulate it, all of that... I'm right?"

"It appears so." Barry turned on the futuristic device, showing a hologram of future her.

"That's me?" Tracy laughed. "Nobel Prize? All of that?"

"In the future, yeah. Look, Tracy." Barry turned off the device. "We need your help. We need you to build this trap now."

"What happens if I don't build the trap?" Tracy asked. Anna shifted in her spot uncomfortably.

Barry paused, but Joe finished for him. "Someone very important to us is going to die."

"I'm sorry. Excuse me." Tracy moved into the hall.

"Uh, I know that, uh, normally one of you fellas goes out for the chat." HE patted Anna's shoulder. "But, uh I got this one." HR followed after her as Anna grabbed a slice of pizza. Everyone gave her a look.

"What? I'm hungry."

"Kind of busy at the moment." Anna muttered when she heard someone enter the workshop. She was tinkering with some gloves she had designed to handle her electrical blasts.

"Why didn't you do it?" Cisco's voice came from behind her. She twirled around in her chair.

"Do what?" Anna tried to act dumb.

"Knock Caitlin out. You hesitated."

"Leave me alone Cisco."

"Anna. You can't push people away because you lost someone. Talk to me."

Anna got up from her chair, trying to exit the room, but Cisco blocked her off. "Get out of the way Cisco."

"No. I pushed people away because of Dante. I don't want that to happen to you."

"Cisco, now is not the time."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine. What do you want me to say?"

"What did you see?"

"I don't know what your talking about."

"When you looked at Killer Frost, who did you see?"

"Fine! I saw Caitlin, Okay? She was...scared. I couldn't do that to her." Anna whispered, her voice becoming hoarse.

"It's okay. She'll come back to us." Cisco sat next to her.

"Cisco?"

"Yeah?"

"Do...do you think she'll kill us?"

"I don't know Anna. I don't know."

"I checked CCU, her apartment and Jitters." Barry said as he came back in after the news that Tracy had disappeared. "Tracy's not in any of them."

"I'll bet you Savitar and Killer Frost are hunting her down as we speak." Julian sighed.

"HR, you were with Tracy last. How did she seem?" Iris questioned.

"Rattled, Miss West. Rattled, but I gave her a rousing and reassuring pep talk, so I think she's okay."

"Oh, that's why she left." Cisco muttered.

"That's not why.. look, I will have you know my book on motivational speeches, "All's Wells that Ends Wells.."

Barry sighed."Tracy is in danger."

"You're right. Iris! Focus!" HR shot Iris a look, trying to pass the blame as Anna rolled her eyes.

Barry stood his ground."We need to find her. Now."

"Yeah, we gotta find her."

Barry sighed. "Where else could she be?"

"Oh!" HR snapped his fingers. "Why don't we start with her future hologram, right? That's that would give us insight into her psyche, no?"

"Of course, yeah. That's pretty good." Julian muttered as Barry placed the device on a table and the hologram appeared. Barry started to swipe through the pictures.

"This is creepy right?" Cisco whispered.

"Yes. Yes, Cisco it is." Anna whispered back.

"Go back to that last one." Joe pointed.

"Yeah, there's another one like it."

"Zoom in."

"Yeah. Eppur si." Barry read out.

HR snapped his fingers, making Anna jump. "Eppur si muove. Tracy, you blessed paramour of science. Gang, I know exactly where she is."

"Joe? Where's my PS4?" Anna questioned as she stumbled down the stairs of the West home. The doorbell rang.

"It should be-" Joe was cut off when he opened the door to where Killer Frost was holding Cecile to a ice shard. Joe reaches for his gun as Anna glanced at Killer Frost, ready to speed Cecile away.

"Guarantee you I'm faster." Killer Frost snarled, warning Joe about his gun.

"I can be as fast as I want." Anna said, moving closer.

"I would think twice about that, honey. You wouldn't want little Cecile to find out? Would you?" Frost held the shard closer.

"Caitlin we can talk about this." Joe begged.

"I'll talk. You listen. In an hour, you're gonna get a message with an address. Bring me Tracy Brand, or I will kill your little sweetheart." Killer Frost backed up to the door.

"Joe." Cecile sobbed out.

"Wait!" Joe reaches for his gun.

"Don't!" Anna yelled, but it was too late. They were both hit with ice, and back into a lamp. Anna got up slowly, watching Killer Frost walk away with Cecile.

"Joe? Joe!" Anna helped Joe up as he shook painfully. A lodge of ice was in his arm.

"Hold on." Anna whispered, ripping off a piece of cloth and stuffing it in his mouth. She grabbed the ice shard, pulling it from his arm and throwing it to the side. She touched the open wound, and it immediately closed completely.

"What the hell?" Joe shook in fear.

"Healing. Flashpoint." Anna explained in 2 words before speeding them to Star Labs.

"So you're saying that if we don't turn Tracy over to Killer Frost She's gonna kill Cecile." Iris asked after they had explained everything.

"Didn't even find my PS4." Anna muttered as she shook her head.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tracy is our key to finding Savitar, right?"

"Yes, but what are we gonna do? We gonna just let Killer Frost live up to her name and kill somebody?"

"No." Anna sighed.

"All I'm saying is, we need to do whatever it takes to save her."

"No one's gonna die, all right? We're gonna get her back. I promise." Barry assured as Joe's phone rang.

"That's them. They're at the old Dressler Factory." Joe informed.

"Okay, we know where they are. That's something. So what do we do?" Cisco questioned.

"I have a plan." Barry murmered.

Anna watched down below as Killer Frost was speaking to Barry. Joe and Tracy were behind him when Cecile was untied. Killer Frost matched every single word.

"Ready?" Cisco whispered.

"As always." Anna whispered back, when she heard ticks, getting faster and faster. She turned around and came face to face with a bomb blinking blue.

"Oh shit." Anna said before getting knocked off, thrown through a breach and fell into wood boxes. She lazily got up, finding Barry frozen to the floor. She threw her gloves off and clicked the wrists of her suit as new gloves formed. Anna threw a blast at Frost, knocking her to the ground as she got up.

"Don't make me do this Caitlin. It's already over." Anna pleaded, raising her hands to fire again.

"Caitlin is dead." Frost moved closer. Anna could feel the temprerature drop even more.

"Not anymore." Anna said before they both shot blasts. Energy and Ice pushed together. Anna moved her feet forwards, pushing closer as Anna's blast got stronger.

"I'm sorry." Anna whispered before shooting her blast to overpower Frosts.

"Sorry about this." Cisco got up, injecting a pin into Frost and getting her blood. As soon as they thought they had won, a flash appeared behind them, pushing Cisco and Anna backwards. Savitar appeared next to Killer Frost's unconcius body.

"My ascension is nearly at hand, Flash. As I rise, you will fall." Savitar growled before grabbing Killer Frost. In a blink, he was gone.

"How do we keep surviving these things?" Cisco asked as he rubbed his neck in pain.

"Because we're in control of our fates."

"And how did she know we were up in the rafters? Is she psychic now too? And that thing where you guys were talking at the same time? How do you think she was doing that?" Cisco asked quickly.

"I don't know. She said Savitar told her what was gonna happen."

"No way, man. This wasn't just brushing up on days to come. This was precise. Scary precise. Like Savitar was there." Cisco said, his voice shaking.

"What I don't understand is why Savitar wouldn't kill Tracy when he showed up. I mean, why would he choose to rescue Caitlin?' Iris questioned, but there was no answers to give.

"He needs her for something. We gotta figure out what that is." Barry assumed.

"Agreed. Thanks to Cisco, we now have a sample of her blood when she was fully mutated as Killer Frost. This? It could be the key to reverse engineering a cure, so... it's good work, mate." Julian held up the sample of blood.

"You too."

Anna sighed as she slumped down into her chair, when Joe walked in, explaining how he had told Cecile who Barry, Anna, and Wally really were.

"What changed your mind?"

"You. All of you. I mean, love's the only thing we got in this world. Without it, nothing really matters. And who knows what we'd become if we didn't have it? How was Earth-3?" Joe turned to Wally.

"Yeah, um, hanging out with Jesse was awesome." Wally said as they continued to talk about Earth-3.

A/N: I am going on vacation, and there's only 2 chapters left, so I'll be posting them the day after I post this one, then I'll be taking a break, but I'll be back soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

298K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...
31.2K 671 30
Barry came back from speed force to feel everything he thought he love like iris he sees every thing clearly and Caitlin comes back to help because...
213K 8.7K 63
❝ my name is barry allen and i'm the fastest man al- ❞ ❝ hold it speedy, what about the reverse flash and zoom? they both are faste...
39.2K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...