Reincarnation [Rainbow Quest...

By IDrawzStuff

*Characters belong to Favremysabre* So this is a bit of a different story. I had this idea and a friend said... More

Idk A Bit Of Context? I Guess?
Bonus: Hight charts
Ch.1: Who's up this early?!
Ch. 2: A past to miss yet regret
Ch. 3: A Loud Morning
Ch. 4: Beyond or Below?
Ch. 5: Burning Excitement
Ch. 6: for nostalgia's sake
Ch. 7. Dream or Reality?
Ch. 9: Back Home We Go!
Ch. 10: Everyone's Concerned
Ch 11: An Escape
Ch. 12: WHERE IS HE?!
Ch. 13: Time To Talk
Ch. 14: Conspiracies
Ch. 15: what?
Ch. 16: fun time :)
Ch. 17: The masks I wear
Ch. 18: Sick day
Ch. 19: it got worse
Ch. 20: story time
Ch. 21: that's gotta hurt
Ch. 22: nightmare
Ch. 23: really? Again??
Ch. 24: a mad scientist
Ch. 25: 'tis but a scratch
Ch. 26: I'm Deadn't
Ch. 27: Preparations
Ch. 28: Lovebirds
Ch. 29: Date And Aftermath
Ch. 30: Visit In Disguise
Ch. 31: Just A Bad Memory
Ch. 32: A Day With Green :)
Ch. 33: The TALK
Ch. 34: Something... Is Wrong
Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????
Ch. 36: I Forgor

Ch 8: Scars That Won't Heal

2.1K 72 250
By IDrawzStuff

First of all, THANK YOU! I DID NOT REALIZE SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THIS BOOK! This is the first book I've ever written ':) so I'm glad people like it.

Okay now you can read :D

*sabres pov*

After spending hours in the water we decide to hang out at the camp. We walk out the water still joking around with each other. Green and yellow sat down on Some logs placed around the still unlit campfire and I went to check if our clothes are dry.

"... Hm... Wow. They're already dry! That was quick. It's not that late right...? Wait what time...?" I mumble to myself as I let the clock appear in my hand. "...! OH. we spent 6 hours in the water. Well... Almost six hours." I say in surprise while putting away the clock and grabbing the clothes from the line. Walking back over to the two steves waiting for me.

"Hey our clothes are dry...! Did ya'll know we were in the water for 6 hours?" I ask giving the two steves their clothes. "uh... What? 6 hours! Really?!! It didn't feel that long..." yellow says while drying himself off and then starting to put on his shirt. "yeah. We went in the water at 11 am and now it's almost 5 pm." I answer his confusion and get dry myself.

"Hm...yeah it might have been that long actually. I mean. Look at the sun's position...!" Green adds while laying down on the log and enjoying the remaining rays of sunlight on his face. I decide to put on my blue shirt that I left laying on a chest. I grab it, go over to the logs and sit down.

Before I could even put it on I was interrupted by a scared gasp. "wh... Wh- sabre? Are you okay?!" yellow yelled.

Oh SHOOT--

I FORGOT I HAVE BANDAGES ON-

-well at least I have bandages on, so they can't see-

- THE BANDAGING AROUND THE SIDE OF MY STOMACH IS RED!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Did my wound tear open from moving it too much...?
Ugh okay. I'll be fine.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG?" Green asks ~calmly~

He sits up to look at me only to explode (with concern)

Too be honest, him just exploding would be the same thing as exploding with concern.  ':/

"SABRE ARE YOU OK?! DO YOU NEED HELP?!!? SHOULD I HEAL IT???!!! I CAN HEAL IT FOR YOU-HERE LET ME HEAL IT. " Green jumped up and runs over to me.

"GREEN IT'S FINE! Just- DON'T TOUCH." I did not mean to say that last part out loud. The moment I said it Green froze in his place very abruptly. "-U-UUUUUHHH... J-just don't... Touch it. It'll make it worse. Trust me." I try to convince him but he starts moving towards me again.

I expect the worst but... He just sits down to my right and intensely stares at me.

"well... If you really wanna try that bad to heal it... Maybe try my forearm first..." I give in to his stare and start to unwrap the bandages around my right forearm.

The complete bandage comes off to reveal a lot of scars on my hands and arm, including small burn marks and faint purple scars that look like cracks in my skin. Although the purple marks aren't as visible anymore... You can still see that something used to be there.

"... What happened...? Who did this to you?!" green asks in concern, holding my right arm carefully. "it was... Um..." I start.

Ugh i can't tell them! I want to! But-
I just CAN'T!
I need an excuse... Maybe... Yeah! That could work!!
Okay... Here goes...

"um... It was... The darkness... Fighting the darkness gave me most of my injuries... The ones on my chest are from the fight with rainbow void..." I tell them, while finding the ground particularly interesting right now. I mean. Look at that healthy soil...!

Ugh... Okay... Who am I trying to fool... It's just grass on dirt. It's not that special.

I direct my attention back to Green, only to realize that we've been sitting in an extremely awkward silence...

I didn't dare intervene the silence... But then finally green spoke, "... The darkness left many scars in this world... Towns were destroyed... Whole landscapes were corrupted and left nothing but a lifeless mark in the world..."

He paused.
... Where is he going with this...?

"But, all those scars can be fixed... Destroyed towns can be rebuilt stronger and better than ever, lifeless landscapes can be grow back with love and care... Beneath burnt ash, new life can grow..." Green paused again, still carefully holding my arm with one hand and tracing my scars with his other hand...and then he looked up at me.

We make eye contact as he continues with a smile...
" You're like this world, sabre. You have scars... Caused by darkness... And  just like this world, you can heal..."

I just look at him speechless.

"But sometimes this world needs a little push to help it heal. So do you, you can always tell someone if you're hurt... Trust me, sabre... You're someone's world... And they want to help." Green ends his speech and concentrates back on my hand.

I was still so caught of guard by his words that at first I didn't even notice that Greens eyes and hands started glowing a faint neon green.

I'm speechless... I don't know what to say... I'm pretty sure if I had eyes... I would be in tears right now... I never realized someone could think like that of me...

After a few minutes of thinking about what my friend said I realized that yellow was sitting next to me and I was leaning on his shoulder. Green Steve is still focused on my arm... He's trying his best to heal it but... Doesn't look like it's working all that much...

"...Not working out for ya, huh." I mumble, but still loud enough so Green can hear.

"...hm...no not really working... I thought it would at least heal it up a little...I used to be one of the main healers in the old green steve village." Green steve said in a sad tone.

" It's alright... You tried your best, but... These scars don't heal... They only fade over time... But never truly disappear." I say as I put my hand on greens hand, which is resting on my arm.

"... Looks like it... At least let me help patching up the would on your side..." Green insisted, only for yellow to come into the conversation before I could answer. "no no. At least let us both help patching up your side." yellow said while looking at me with determination. "alright, alright... But only the open wound okay?" I give in to the two determination filled steve's... There's no other way to get these two to not be worried..

After that, Green went to grab some water and Yellow looked for the bandages in Greens tent... My tent? Our  tent?...is this what communism feels like? Nah. We just sharing a tent. Well, it is Greens tent but he's sharing with me.

... Gabres tent...
... Greenbr... Heheh...
... Sabreen.... Haha...

I need to stop...

Why is this funny to me...
It's not funny....

... Sreens...pfffffhhhhhhhah.

Okay, okay... Oh, here comes Green... He's got a small sponge and a bucket of water. I start to unravel the red tinged bandages around my stomach...luckily the bandages around my stomach are separate from the ones around my chest and shoulder. Yup, the wound on my side tore open... Hm... Maybe I moved it too much...

"okay... This might sting a little..." the healer warned me before carefully cleaning up the wound with the wet sponge... The cleaning doesn't really hurt at all... It's nothing against getting a sword rammed through your chest...

"alright...All clean... Hope that didn't hurt... Why was that wound bleeding anyway? That fight between you and void was a while ago... Like a few months actually..." Green said while putting the sponge and bucket away. "yeah... It was fairly healed up but... I think it tore open while we were in the water... I must've stretched it too much." I guess while watching Yellow come out of tent with some bandages.

"uh... Some of these bandages are waterproof bandages and others normal... I think I'll only need normal ones... With some padding underneath..." I say while signing Yellow to give me the bandages...

"sorry, I did not understand a single word in that sentence. Not good at... Medical things..." Yellow sighs and hands over the bandages...

"Here, let me help." Green spoke as he sat back down next to me. I give him the non-waterproof bandages and let him patch me up. Yellow decided he should start lighting the campfire...

I start falling into my thoughts again...

...
I don't deserve these two...
I don't deserve having such caring friends...

... I lie to them so much... And yet they're always so trusting and always by my side...

What would they think of me if I told them the truth...
Would they still stay by my side...?

Would they understand why I did this?
Why I lied to them...? 

Or...

... Would they leave...?

I was ripped out of my thoughts when lightning struck right on the campfire in front of me.

"WHAT IN ALL OF -??????" I shout as I realize it was just Yellow turning on the campfire.

"calm down... I just couldn't find any flint and steel so I just lit it with the next best thing." yellow said proudly while walking over to the chests to grab some more wood.

"wh... The next best thing is lightning?? You could've-
Ugh...fine...it worked... I guess.
You do you Pikachu" I scoff in disbelieve that he couldn't just ask for a flint and steel.

"hehe~ what's a... Pikachu???" yellow asks in intrigued confusion. "oh my-"

The rest of that afternoon I spent explaining what a Pokémon is.

After we ate I decided to go change into some nice warm Pyjamas... It's actually gotten quite cold. I went over to my-uh greens-our? Tent?? Saying Greens tent sounds wierd... I'm going into Greens tent to undress. That's... Yeah let's just say our tent... I guess... After changing, Green already put out the fire and Yellow put away most of the stuff we used for cooking.

"you know, you could have asked me to help right?" I say while checking if the fire is completely out.

"yeah, we know. But you need some rest... Plus we can handle this just fine on our own, you go lay down in the tent, I'll be there in a sec." Green answers and gets back to what he's doing.

I walk over to a chest, grab mine and greens sleeping bags and head back to the tent. I make myself comfortable... Are we gonna sleep like last time and use my sleeping bag as a blanket or...hm...well...i have nothing against cuddling...I'll just...wait for Green...

I sit in the tent playing around with the sleeping bag, waiting for my tent roommate-uh... Tentmate??? I don't know...

I wait for a few more minutes when suddenly the tent opens and Green Steve comes in. Whoa, didn't even hear him... How was he so quiet?

"Hey, wanna cuddle?" Green asks. Wow, just straight to the point, huh. "uh... Sure, I was actually waiting here to ask you about that..." I answer him as he opens his own sleeping bag so we can use it kinda like a thin mattress, my sleeping bag being used as the blanket, like last time.

Still a little embarrassed I climb into Greens arms and he tucks us both in. We both shift a little so we're both comfortable. We're now in a similar position like last night, my head is in Greens chest and he's hugging me... I get comfortable and let myself be held by him...

You can bet your ass I am blushing like a madman.
At least I can hide my face in Greens chest -

-oh! My blindfold!!

I reach up to my head and take it off, Green looks at me as I take it off but I have my hair in my face so he can't see my face.

I let the cloth dissapeard into my inventory and get back into a comfortable position.

"...goodnight green..." I mumble and try to fall asleep.

"... Goodnight my world..."

————————————————

I'm back! Take the fluff!

,AnxiousEmoBean, thank you very much for letting me use the nickname Pikachu for yellow. Very much appreciated!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 779 50
This story was originally adopted from @IcyWillowSong Ever since Sabre created Origin, he's been stuck in a cycle. Determined to save his friends, h...
22.5K 1.1K 28
The Darkness was physically gone, but now it resides in hate. The Hate for Sabre when used the Darkness to save them all. In the end Sabre was outcas...
21.6K 536 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
61.9K 782 40
BOOK ONE - MY PHONE WAS BEING STUPID AND WOULDN'T LET ME UPDATE THIS AFTER 40 PARTS SO YE- The Steve Saga series is by FavreMySabre; yet he has Lucas...