๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง...

Da erensonlylittleslxt

โ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„โž ... Altro

1. Late for class
2. Going through it together
3. Jealous boy
4. The sleepover
5. Fell in love
6. Confession
7. You're mine
8. The date
9. Positions (nsfw)
10. The set up
12. The double date (slight nsfw)
13. Motive (nsfw)
14. Shopping with an idiot
15. Party
16. My little devil (nsfw)
17. Day 1
18. Day 2 (nsfw)
19. Day 3
20. Day 4
21. Day 5 (nsfw)
22. Day 6 (nsfw)
23. Day 7
The OC's
24. And They Lived Happily Ever After
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„!! (๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ)

11. Won't bite (nsfw)

1.4K 17 11
Da erensonlylittleslxt

Writing a nsfw chapter again because y'all love them!<3

~~~

School was over and your at Oikawa's house. You and Oikawa are watching T.V on the couch.

"Tooru, I'll be back at home at 10:00 p.m after work, alright?" Oikawa's mom said.

Oikawa checked the time on his phone, it was 5:00 p.m. "alright mom, I'll see you later, bye!" Oikawa said with a smile.

Oikawa's mom smiled back and closed the front door, it's just you and Oikawa now.

"So, what do you want to do?" Oikawa said as he placed his head on your chest.

"Um, whatever you want to do, I guess" you said as you started playing with his hair. Oikawa stood up, grabbed both of your wrist and pined you down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" You asked. "Hm, you said you wanted to do anything I wanted to do, so... I want to fuck you" Oikawa said with a smirk.

"Unless, you don't wanna do it now, then we don't have to do it and I'll be fine with it" Oikawa said as he let go of you wrist.

You gave a face that says a thousand yes's. Oikawa looked down and smirked.

He grabbed your wrist and pinned you down on the couch again. Oikawa leaned down and kissed you passionately then roughly.

You parted your lips so you can slip your tongue through and onto Oikawa's tongue, Oikawa left the kiss and started talking.

"Be a good girl and do what I tell you to do" Oikawa said in a deep voice.

Oikawa grabbed your shirt and threw it off from you, leaving you in your bra. He kissed and sucked on your skin, leaving hickeys on your chest and neck.

Oikawa took off his shirt leaving him shirtless. You flipped him over so you're on top of him.

You straddled him and sucked and kissed all over his skin like he did to you.

As you were doing that Oikawa unclipped you bra revealing your breast to Oikawa again.

Oikawa flipped you over and started sucking and kissing on your nipple, You gripped on Oikawa's hair when he did that, throwing you over the edge again.

Oikawa pulled down your pants and panties revealing your full naked self again, this time, on his couch.

Oikawa pulled your legs apart and started licking your folds.

Loud moans escaped your lips as he kept on licking and sucking, Oikawa started pumping into you with his two fingers and kept on licking your folds.

You moaned out loud from every action Oikawa did, and you loved everything he did.

No one can make you feel the way Oikawa can do to you, He knew what to do to please a woman, which turned you on by the thought.

Oikawa suddenly took off his pants and boxers, "suck my cock like the good girl you are" Oikawa said as he sat at the edge of the couch.

You kneeled down on the floor and started sucking and bobbing your head.

All you can hear are Oikawa's small grunts and moans. You held the base of his cock and licked the tip, you look up and see Oikawa, he rolled his eyes in pleasure, threw his head back, and did a loud moan.

When he did that, you knew you did your job right, making Oikawa feel a wave of pleasure.

When you felt Oikawa was gonna cum, you pulled out and you got off the floor.

Oikawa got up and grabbed a condom, once he put the condom on, you went on top of him.

You put yourself in a straddled position, to ride his dick, once you let yourself in, you let out a staggery moan, you still wasn't used to his size.

You started grinding slowly and then faster and faster.

You and Oikawa let out high staggery moans and grunts that couldn't be escaped from you and Oikawa's mouths.

For a few minutes of grinding, you started bouncing up and down letting out high pitch moans, Oikawa grunted and got turned on by your naked body bouncing on top of him.

You gripped on his hair and threw your head back of pleasure.

Oikawa flipped you over and went on top of you. He started pounding into you, you let out a loud moan once Oikawa's dick hit your cervix and your g spot.

Oikawa gripped on your waist and your shoulder as you gripped on his hair, Oikawa pound into you fast and hard, making you feel a wave of pleasure.

Oikawa slowed down, thinking he went to fast. "Ah n-no n-no, f-faster faster ah" you moaned out.

Oikawa heard what you said and went as fast as he can. You let out a shaky and loud moan once Oikawa went faster.

You guys fucked for awhile, loud moans filling the room, suddenly you cum all over Oikawa's dick and Oikawa cum too.

Oikawa pulled out and took off the condom, making his cum drip on your stomach.

Oikawa threw the condom away and carried you to his bathroom because you couldn't really walk since you and Oikawa have been fucking for awhile.

After you guys took a shower you decided to go home.

~~~

It's the next day and you're at school, it's third period so you're not with Oikawa or Iwa, but someone you know is in your third period class, and that's your bully.

It's free time so you're using your phone until, the bully walks up to you.

"Hey, bitch face!" She said as you looked up and saw her.

"What do you want?" You said.

"I want you to break up with Oikawa, if you don't, I'll break your neck and all your other bones!" She said.

"What?!, are you insane?!, even if I breakup with Oikawa, he would still come running back to me, you bitch!" You said irritated with her threat.

"Well, have fun with a broken bone!" She said.

"You're such a bitch!" You said with a irritated expression.

"What did you just call me?" The bully said as she started walking closer to you. "I called you a bitch!" You said again, having enough of her bullshit.

"Ladies you need to calm down!" Your teacher said as she walked up to you two.

"Sorry ma'am, I'll go back to my seat now!" Your bully said, trying not to get in trouble.

Your teacher shake her head and turned her head to you.

You expected some sort of scolding but she didn't scold you at all.

"If she threatens you again about you and Oikawa's relationship, then just tell me, and we'll give her some sort of scolding" your teacher whispered to you.

You were surprised about her response, you nodded and continued to look at your phone.

Your teacher walked to the board and started teaching.

~~~

It was lunch time and you're making your way to the cafeteria, Once you made it to the cafeteria, you see Oikawa, Ita, and Iwa, all sitting at the usual Spot.

'Oh, Ita's there!' You thought. "Hey, guys!" You said as you ran up to them.

"Hey little cutie!" Oikawa said as you sat right beside him, You pecked his lips after that.

"So, are you guys dating now?" You questioned to Ita and Iwa.

"Hm, yeah we are!" Ita said as she looked at Iwa and smiled.

"Aw, you guys are so cute together!" You said to Ita and Iwa. "Not as cute as you and Oikawa are!" Ita said to you and Oikawa.

"So, have you guys been on your first date yet?" You asked Ita. "Yeah, we have!" Ita said.

"Oh, we should go on a double date!" Ita said again. "Oh, a double date sounds fun!" You said with excitement.

"Are you two boys ok with that?!" Ita said to Oikawa and Iwa.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it" Oikawa said. "Same!" Iwa said back.

"Great, a double date it is!" Ita said with excitement.

You started eating your lunch after that conversation.

~~~

School was over and you're at home, you're going through social media on your phone while you're laying on bed.

'I should probably tell my parents about me and Oikawa' you thought as you sat at the edge of your bed.

You were kinda scared of what your parents were going to think of you and Oikawa dating, especially your dad, he was a little strict with boys and having them around you, but you have to tell them someday about your boyfriend.

You headed downstairs to where your parents were. "Hey mom, dad" you said. "What's up honey" your mom said.

"I have to tell you something" you said shyly. "Yeah, what is it" your dad said.

"Um, I have a boyfriend..." you said with your head down. "Who is it?" Your dad said again.

"Uh, it's Oikawa, Oikawa Tooru" you said as you put your head up to look at them.

"Oh, why don't you say so?" Your mom said. "Tooru's a nice guy!" Your mom said again. "Yeah, he is" your dad said with a smile, You smiled back.

"So does that mean your fine with me and Oikawa dating!" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"Of course!, it's time for you to have a boyfriend!, and plus Oikawa as your boyfriend is just a bonus!" Your dad said with a smile.

"Omg, thank you so much!" You said as you hugged them tightly.

You went upstairs to your bedroom and closed your bedroom door.

"Now that's settled, I wonder what I should wear to the double date"

~~~

I'm sorry if the sex part of this chapter was really bad, I promise I'll made a better one😭

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

21.8K 1.4K 36
[Book 1] Your friend demands that you be the script writer for the supposed love story between her and Oikawa Tooru. Or in which you're forced to sho...
1.4K 36 18
"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›" "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ " "๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐ Where 2...
14.4K 327 24
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
225K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...