Male Character X Male Reader...

By _DabiSimp_

[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my b... More

1.𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔+A/N
3.🍋Atsumu x SMR x Oikawa
4. 💙Peter Parker x SMR
5.💙 Reki x UMR
6. Bakusquad x skater UMR
7. 🍋kakashi x blunt UMR
8.💙Aizawa x tatto artist UMR
9. 💙 Bakugo x SMR
10.🍋mafia boss Kuroo X sripper UMR
11. 💙 author x SMR
12.🍋cheater Natsu x SMR x Gray
13. 💙Endevor X UMR
14.🍋killua x neko UMR
15.🍋Touya x Dom!UMR
16. 🍋Itachi x UMR
17.🍋Omega Itachi x Alpha SMR
18.🍋jealous Gojo x UMR
19.💙Eren x neko!UMR x Armin
20. ❤️Itachi-SFW❤️
21.🍈Rin x self-conscious UMR
22.💙Natsu x tsundere UMR
23.❤️Gojo-SFW❤️
24.❤️Natsu-SFW❤️
25.❤️Armin-SFW❤️
26.❤️ Kakashi-SFW❤️
27.💙jealous Bakugo x SMR
28.🍈Seijuro x UMR
29.💙Makoto x Male Reader
30.🍋Ukai x UMR
31.💙Daichi x UMR
32.🍋 mafia boss Bokuto x stripper UMR
33.💙kuroo x neko UMR
34.🍋Inosuke X SMR
35.🍋Kakashi X dom! UMR
36.🍋Boruto X SMR
37.💙 Kirishima x UMR
38.🍋Mafia boss Sasuke X stripper UMR
39.Levi X SMR
40. A/N
41. new book!

2. 🍋Oikawa x SMR

8.3K 121 51
By _DabiSimp_

Remainder
[Mom name]
[Dad name]
[Brother name]

Au; older
Requested; by yaoi_slut_

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight;6'5

Hair; light brown

Eyes; red

Length; 10in/15in🥵

(P.s. that is bigger then my whole ass torso!!)
INFO!!
You and Oikawa are married And today is your dad's birthday and you go to your parents house and from there is a suprise...🤭
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Today M/N and Turō are going to M/N's parents house, it's his dad's birthday, and his mom invited them. Just a few weeks ago they got back from their honeymoon and got a new house, after they found out Turō can get pregnant and got pregnant...

"You ready to go baby?" Asked M/N.

"Yeah, just help me with this shoe plz.." M/N hummed and helped Turō with his shoe. "I'm ready let's go!!" Turō said like a child.

Skip-

After about 15 minutes of driving they got to M/N's parent's house.

"Hey mom!" M/N said as he got in.

"Oh hey honey!! Oh my Turō you look glowing!"

"Hmm yeah, well we did discover I can get pregnant... And I did..."

"Oh my God I'm gonna be a Grandma! I'm so happy for you two!" [Mom name] said.

"Where is [Brother name]?"

"Well he is still in basketball practice and your dad is on his way here!"

"Ok then, do you need help with anything?" Asked M/N "Turō baby, your going to rest the doctor said not to do much."

"Ok..."

"Yeah honey I would love some help, can you help me with..."

Skip-

Now everyone are waiting for [Dad name] to arrive, M/N and [Brother name] are talking about random shit, and [Mom name] and Turō are talking about shit about and for the baby.

Moments later

[Dad name] came in the house and was surprised to see his son and his sone in law. "Hello hun! Happy 50 birthday!!"

"I'm 50? Damn I'm gettin' old..."

"Hello dad! Happy birthday!"

"Hello M/N, how are you? And you Turō you look... Glowing..."

"I'm good, and Turō is pregnant!"

"Oh wow! I'm happy for you two!"

"Dad I'm gonna'be an uncle at age 16!!"

"I became an uncle at age 10..."

"Really? Wow that is quite young, well ppl food is ready and gettin' cold so let's eat!"

"What's on the menu darling?"

"Well we have, meat, pasta and rice and meat balls and at the end there is a chocolate cake and tea!"

"Sounds nice hun! Lets eat!"

Skip-

"Here Turō darling have some tea, It will help with the swelling of your belly."

"Thanks [Mom name]!"

"Baby!! I wanna go homee!"

"Why do you want to go home sweetie?"

"Bc I'm tired and I need to finish my book allready..."

"Ok, just five minutes bI want to finish drinking the tea..."

"Ok..." M/N now just sat there with his head buried in Oikawa's neck. 'I'm not that tired I just want to fuck Turō... What els do I need to ask for...' "are you done yet...?"

"Yeah, good bye [Mom name],[Dad name], it was nice to be here! Happy birthday [Dad name]!"

"Thank you Turō your very nice, good luck with your book son"

"Thanks dad, bye mom [Brother name]"

"Good bye honey! Sleep well!"

Then they walk back to the car, "are you really tired baby? Or did you just want to go home?"

"I'm horny!! I want to fuck ur ass so bad you can't walk with how muck you took!!"

"Aww~ don't worry~ you can fuck me now~"

~Flashback~

"Why do you have that in ur hand?" M/N asked.

"Well~ your going to put it on for the whole night and then you can fuck me when we get back ok?~"

"No!! I want to fuck you now! I'm horny and hard!!"

"I can see that~ now put the vibrator and the ring on and we can go~"

"N-no!"

"Then I'll put ot on~" Turō took the vibrator and the cock ring and pushed M/N on the bed and strandled him, he pushed M/N's pants and boxers down and put the cockring on and then the vibrator near the tip. "I have the remote so you better act nice~"

Skip-

"Here Turō have some tea it'll help with the swelling of your belly."

"Thanks [Mom name]!"

"I want to go home!!"

Vibrator level: 3

"Why do you want to go home sweetie?"

Vibrator level: 4

"Bc I'm tired and I need to work on my book..."

Vibrator level: 5

"Ok just 5 minutes ok?"

"Ok..."

"Ngh~" M/N moand quietly

"Are you done yet?"

"Yeah let's go..."

~End of flashback~

"Come on its just a few minutes to our home~"

Moments later

They just got home and took their shoes off, Oikawa knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he did what he did.

2ND person POV

You pinned Oikawa on the wall and tore his shirt and pants off making him stay on his boxers the remote still in his hand.

Vibrator level: 10

"AHH~~ NGH~~ STOP THAT~~!!" You grabbed the remote from him and throw it aside, you tore your own pants off and throw the shirt away. You took off you4 boxers and took off the ring and the vibrator.

You take hold of Oikawa's hips and make him wrap his legs around your waist and hands around your neck. You tare his boxers off and pump your member in hand.

End-

Kidding!! I'll give you thirsty babies your Juice~😋😏

As I said you pump your thicc dick in your hand and push it in Oikawa's needy hole. You immediately start to thrust not waiting for your husband to tell ya his ok. "Oh god! Ah-hang~~!! Ahh fuck so bigg~~"

You then slow down your thrusts to a normal speed, then when he nods his head you go back to the fast speed. "Ahhh~~ hang~ kyaaa~~"

"Danm your so warm baby~~"
Then when you hit a special spot inside him his tounge gets out and sliva going down his chin, "did I find it baby?~"

"Omg~~ yes yes you did!! Fuck hit therw a-again!! Faster and harder!!" Now that is a commend your willing to do "Fuck!! More!! Plz more!!~~~"

I need to take a breath!!!!!

Ok 👌🏼 let's continue!

You did as he asked and went harder and deeper "hehe~ I think I found where the baby is~~ damn your so hot baby~~"

The both of you kept on fucking like bunnies in heat. You started to walk tawords the bed room to fuck more there.

Once you get there you put Turō gently on the bed and keep on fucking him as you put one of his thick legs on your shoulder and another one spread so you have better access to his prostate.

Pre cum is leaking from Turō's cock "ahh~~ baby I'm gonna cumm~~ hang~~"

"Then cum for me baby~~ go ahead~" and with that he cums and all of his cum lends on himself and you, he clanches around your cock and that makes you cum as well deep deep in him.

"Let's go clean up~" you said and he took the bait and let you take him to the tub where you plan mto have a little more fucking.

You put Turō on the toilet sit and make a bath ready for you two, while that happnens you go and take 2 towels for the both of you when you finish. Once the bath is ready you get in and pull Oikawa in your lap.

"What are you- no!! We just fucked!!" You don't listen to him and push in him again and let him ride you knowing he wants it.

"Ahh~~ just like that baby~~"

"I love you M/N, so much~~"

"I lobe you t-too baby~~"

Skip-

After the shower Turō passed out and you changed the sheets and put boxers on your husband and yourself and got to sleep

____________________________________
Ok I know it's like extremely long but like I like it!! No grammar check so if there are any mistakes plz ignore 'em! Thanks 😁 N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
10.9K 194 31
❗boys love oneshots = boy×boy 🗡 may have ooc (out of character) oneshots ❗no smut/lemon and im not planning to write any 🫂 open for new ideas! feel...
89.2K 3.3K 35
A story of how a lazy teen met a boy with history and a boy who was tired REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED!!! Warning: cringe ass writing, early 2021 ani...
99.3K 7.7K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...