†Supernatural x Male Reader O...

By MCraftSheep

NEAR THE BEGINNING THERE ARE BOTH FEMALE AND NON-BINARY READERS MIXED IN! This book now in current time is al... More

Read Before Continuing
Cheers to a normal existence
Cracked Mirror
First Times
Sweety Sweet
Blood Sucker
Hot Summer Days
Beer Time
Carry One My Wayward Son
What A Demon
I Lied
Back Of The Impala
No Time Like Now
Molting
I Need Some Love
I Can Protect You
Doctor Sexy
Shipping
Babysitting!
Maybe Just Maybe
Pie?
Memes
Memes 02
Convince Store
Blood Bank?
Ask Mom First
First Time Thing
Hurting The Ones You Love
Only One Who Loves Me
Copying
Favorite Patient
Um Wow
I am an Artist
Your Time To Go
Not Ready
Safe
Almost Gone
All Work No Eat
Nice Family
Meetings Are Really Awkward
You've already got my heart
I stayed in the motel didn't I?
Thank you for the party! Oh I'm pregnant btw!
Making friends at a park is normal
Plz read or don't idc
I know who you pretend I am
Happy mother's day!
I appreciate you
Don't mind me
Don't mind me (02)
Never
In love
Yee haw
Yee haw (02)
Book Characters
No thanks needed
Nope nope nope
Secrets
Meeting the fathers
Becoming who you're meant to be
Office lovers (1?)
Love Letters
Saved
Bee baby's
Wonderful world of parenthood
please- (not a chapter)
Fast food anyone?
Secrets (02)
House husband
Nice to meet you
Acting Tough?
Comfort character
Comfort character 2
Your time to go (02)
\\PLEASE READ about Time To Go//
Goodbye old friend
Warm water
Bookworm gone wrong
Birthday Stuff
Cuddles
A/N
Breath
A/N
A/N
Late
Stealing
Stealing (2)
Down in the dumps
Stealing (3)
A feeling of care
Storms Brewing
Odd Comfort
Family Comfort
Lucky
Unlikely Hero
Dancing

New Sheriff In Town

3K 64 3
By MCraftSheep

Sam x Male Sheriff
Fluff?

Sam and Dean are looking into some grave robbings, they have a hint on who they think it is, but they need some info from the sheriff first.

Once Sam and Dean heard about the grave robbings, they got in Deans car and left to the smallish town to work the case.

"Alright Sammy, you talk to the sheriff and I'll go talk to the hot witnesses" Dean winked, walking over to three females.

Sam rolled his eyes and looked around for the sheriff, once he found him he went over and prepared himself for the conversation.

"Sheriff-?" Sam started, Reader turned around and smiled at the tall man, "hey there" he greeted, Sam was immediately caught aback by Readers look, with strong (color) eyes and thick (hair color).

"It's sheriff (name)" Reader said putting his soda down on the desk behind him.
Sam nodded and showed Reader his FBI badge, Reader nodded and smiled.

"It's definitely not often we get the big guys over here worrying about our folks" Reader said sadly, "I'm just glad your here to help." Sam didn't know why, but hearing the sheriff say that was making him feel happy, maybe it was the fact that this sheriff didn't have a stick up his ass, or maybe it was something more.

"Is there anything we should know about the victims that went missing? Do they have any family members that would do this?" Sam asked, Reader shook his head and sighed "they were fairly normal people when they were alive you know, basic people living basic lives, they don't have any family here anymore, I checked with old friends and they're just as upset as others about the whole thing so I doubt it's them."

Sam nodded and sighed "so we have nothing then" he said sadly, "what about new people in town?" Sam asked, Reader thought for a second and nodded "a couple just showed up in town about a month ago? They've been nice and all but their a bit strange, then again who am I to judge who acts like what" he shrugged.

After talking to the Sheriff for a while, Sam started to get an idea of why he was feeling this way, sure it was obvious but Sam had never liked a man before, let alone asked one on a date, so when Reader was the one to ask him on the date, Sam was somewhat relived that he didn't have to ask.

"How'd it go with Sheriff whatever his name is over there?" Dean asked getting into the Impala, Sam smiled a bit before shrugging "It went alright, he said a new couple moved here about a month ago, that's really it" Sam said still half gitty over being asked out.

"That's it?" Dean pressed knowing there was more, Sam nodded and looked away from his brother, "you sure he didn't ask you out or something?" Dean smirked.

Sam turned around flushered "Were you listening to us???" He asked, Dean chuckled and nodded "I'm your brother, that's what I do man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 16 8
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to be Supernatural. Expect...
24.4K 271 58
Supernatural OneShots (Sam, Dean, and Castiel X Reader Stories) Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, EXCEPT FOR THE GIRL CHARACTERS!!! ...
1.6K 11 23
I take requests for oneshots if you have any ideas ❗️TW-18+ inappropriate contents, Self harm, S/A❗️ There's no Wincest, no Omegaverse, and no Theri...
107K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...