ใ•ใ‚ˆใ†ใชใ‚‰; ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€! ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ด๐‘ถ...

By -zenxtsu

โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€... More

ใƒ—ใƒญใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ ;
ไธ€ ;
ไบŒ ;
ไธ‰ ;
ๅ›› ;
ๅ…ญ ;
ไธƒ ;
ๅ…ซ ;
ไน ;
ๅ ;
ๅไธ€ ;
ๅไบŒ ;
ๅไธ‰ ;
ๅๅ›› ;
ๅไบ” ;
ๅๅ…ญ ;
ๅไธƒ ;
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง (๐Ÿญ)
ๅๅ…ซ ;
ๅไน ;
ไบŒๅ ;
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง (๐Ÿฎ)
ไบŒๅไธ€ ;
ไบŒๅไบŒ ;
ไบŒๅไธ‰ ;
ไบŒๅๅ›› ;
ไบŒๅไบ” ;
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ ;
ไบŒๅไธƒ ;
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ ;
ไบŒๅไน ;
ไธ‰ๅ ;
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ ;
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ ;
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ ;
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› ;
ใ‚จใƒ”ใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ ;
! ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ† !
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ;
๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž ;
๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐Œ๐€ ;
๐€๐Š๐€๐™๐€ ;
๐”๐Œ๐„ ( ๐ƒ๐€๐Š๐ˆ ) ;
๐†๐˜๐”๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž ;

ไบ” ;

27K 896 869
By -zenxtsu

-ˋˏ lower moon ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"eh?"

"hm?"

"ehhh??? who are you???" you sat up, staring at the demon in front of you.

"[y/n], don't worry! she's my sister!" tanjiro explained. "s-sister?" you got a small flashback of the dream you just had, frowning. "oh, she's a demon?"

"y-yes! but don't worry, she has never hurt anyone!"

"ah, okay," you mumbled, rubbing at your eyes. so that's nezuko, huh? was she in the box the whole time? well, whatever. you stood up, looking around, noticing how zenitsu, inosuke and rengoku were still asleep.

"tanjiro!" you yelled, noticing a girl coming up from behind him. he dodged in time, the knife barely scratching him.

"don't get in the way, damn it! it's all your fault!" she exclaimed, eyes red with the lack of sleep. "w-what?" tanjiro moved away from her standing next to you.

another boy and two girls appeared, holding a sharp tool in their hands. "what are you doing? if you're awake come help us!" the girl shouted to one of the boys at the back.

the boy with black hair, stared back at the girl with tired eyes, tears streaming down his face.

"i'll tell that man and you won't be able to dream anymore!" the girl threatened, glaring at the poor boy.

"you should get out of our way," you muttered. running towards the three of them, you hit them on the back of their neck, knocking them out.

"are you alright?" tanjiro asked the crying boy who was standing a distance away.

"thank you," the boy smiled, "please, be careful."

"of course!" tanjiro replied, smiling back.

you made your way to one of the doors, sliding it open, the wind blew harshly against you. you stepped out a little, looking up at the dark sky.

"[y/n]!" tanjiro called from behind you, "the demon is up there, i can smell it!"

you nodded, grabbing onto the top of the door, pushing yourself up. climbing onto the train, you grabbed onto the protruding edges of the train for balance. tanjiro followed after you.

"where's nezuko?" you asked. "i told her to stay down there and wake everyone up," he replied.

"alright then, let's go," you stood up and start heading to the front of the train. you noticed a figure standing there as you got closer, making sure to not get too close to the demon.

"lower moon one," tanjiro muttered, taking his sword out.

"oh, you're awake? good morning!" the demon greeted the two of you with a sweet smile. "though, you could have just slept for a little longer..."

"i showed you guys such nice dreams, i could've showed you one where your families were dying-" the demon thought for a while, "well, maybe next time..."

"how dare you trample your way into people's dreams. i won't forgive you!" using one of his breathing styles, tanjiro got ready to attack lower moon one.

the demon sighed, lifting his hand up, a mouth opened, "go to sleep." your eyes widen as you see tanjiro stumbling, almost falling off the train. the boy gritted his teeth, going forward despite how hard the demon tried to get him to sleep.

"my family would never say such things! don't insult them like that!" he yelled, slicing the demon's head off.

though instead of dying, flesh grew out from the demon's head, expanding into something to hold its head up. "now i see why that man wants you dead," it spoke, "your presence too, makes me twitch in anger..."

tanjiro's grip tightened around his sword as he got ready to cut the demon's head off again.

"tanjiro! don't!" you stopped him, you ran over to where he stood, placing your hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "that's not his real body, it's pointless fighting him," you explained.

"ah! i guess humans aren't that dumb huh?" the demon laughed, "you're right! while you demon slayers were sleeping away... i fused with the train!"

"w-what..." tanjiro muttered out, eyes widened.

the demon laughed, "i love your expression! so, can you stop me?" with that, his body merged into the train, disappearing.

"tanjiro! i'm going back inside to wake everyone else up-"

"AAAAARGH PIG ASSULT!" a voice boomed from behind you.

"ah! inosuke!" you smiled, seeing the familiar boar mask. "alright, be careful!" you ran back to where you and tanjiro came from, jumping back into the train.

just in time, two passangers were getting swallowed up by some flesh, you took your sword out, slicing the flesh away. to your right, another person was getting consumed, you moved over, cutting the flesh.

you heard groaning from a far, looking up to see nezuko, her hands were envoloped in the demon's flesh, restricting her movements. you were about to move over to help her but something wrapped around your ankle.

using your sword, you free yourself from its grasp, running towards nezuko.

a loud clap was heard, lights flashing everywhere. when you opened your eyes again, you see zenitsu standing in front of nezuko, his eyes closed, "i will protect you, nezuko..." his voice trailed off as he snored back to sleep.

"alright then..." you shrugged, turning around to get rid of the other demon flesh. "come on, is this ever gonna stop?" you groaned in frustration, as more flesh appeared almost immediately whenever you cut them off.

"ugh! just die already, you dumb bi-"

"[Y/N]!"

"ah!" you turned around, seeing rengoku behind you. "kyojuro! you're awake!" you sighed in relief.

"yes! i managed to land some minor slashes on the demon, so it will take some time for it to regenerate, but that doesn't mean we have time!" he started explaining, "there's eight cars in total, i'll take care of the five at the back! you and everyone else take care of the other three! and at the mean time, find the main body!"

"got it!" you answered, running off to tell the others. "SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!" you perked up at the sound of inosuke's voice from above. using one of your breath forms, you break through the skin of the demon, getting on top.

"inosuke! tanjiro! rengoku told us to take care of the three cars in the front!" you explained, running with them to the front of the train.

"DAMN IT!"

"his weak spot is probably at the front!" you called out.

"yeah! smells like shit there!" inosuke added.

the three of you got to the front, cutting a hole into the train to get in. a man was already there, eyes widen in fear, "w-who the hell are you guys?! get out!" he screamed.

"the demon's weak spot," you muttered as hands started appearing from all sides of the train.

breath of flames, fourth form, blooming flame undulation.

swinging your sword in a circular motion, you got rid of the hands that were surrounding you all.

"[y/n]! the demon's neck is at the bottom!" tanjiro called out, pointing to where you were standing. "got it!"

breath of flames, third form, blazing universe.

swinging your blade downwards, you sliced through the thick skin of the demon, exposing the bone of its neck.

but just as tanjiro got ready to cut the bone, hands grew from around you all, protecting the bone.

"stop interfering with us!" the man from before yelled, running towards tanjiro with a knife. he managed to push it into the boy's abdomen. tanjiro winced, knocking the man back with his elbow. "i'm fine! just cut the demon's neck!"

breath of flames, third form, blazing universe.

once again, the bone was revealed. without wasting a second the three of you used different forms of your breathing styles, laying an attack all at once.

successfully slicing the demon's neck.

next chapter :
akaza
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.3K 14
After setting his own restrictions of never harming any women, Akaza is forced to take care of an injured Hashira he fought in battle. (Y/n), after...
27.6K 889 9
uppermoons x child!reader โ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–, ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜.โž เผŠ*ยทหš in which a child saved by the dem...
97.5K 2.8K 11
"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. โ•ฐโ”€...
50.6K 1.8K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...