LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų²ŁŠŲÆ

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU

BEERS AND BARBECUE

28.8K 668 177
ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

The wedding happened in our backyard again. There's lovely Jennie in her white dress and I can't see any other women as beautiful as her.
The ring I have been wanting to give looks good on her finger.

God. The love of my life is really my wife now.

I couldn't stop my happiness every time I visit her at the hospital and people call her Dr. Manoban. This hot Doctor is my wife and she's just mine forever.

I didn't get Jennie pregnant right after our wedding because I want her to enjoy her time taking care of the patients and being the Director of her own hospital.
Some of my clients became her patients. And some of her patients became my clients too.
Funny how Jennie and I are living the life our parents wanted for us.
So lovely how we live the life we have always wanted for us.

I started teaching once a week in the University where we took college. I am so glad that they offer Law course and I am one of the pioneer professors.
Jennie wanted to teach too but she decided not to do it anymore as she wants to take care of me.

I respect and support all her decisions in life as long as she doesn't tire herself.

I am no longer taking foreign jobs to assist some of my clients for some legalities since the day I married Jennie. I don't want to be away from her and I could feel how happy she is when I am around her.

We're like a new couple who have known each other for a long time. The romantic excitement, the love and thrill have been present. And I can say that I am falling in love with my wife even more.

Our first anniversary came as married couple and she asked me to pick her up from the hospital using the new car she bought for me as a gift. She said it's about time to bring back the Rover to my parents and add another car for us at home.
At first, I was so shy because she bought me the latest black Wrangler. She caught me one time looking at the photos because I was planning to buy my own car.
But this morning, I woke up to this shining black monster at the garage!
She promised that we'll get a Rover of our own when we have kids already for their safety.

And my gift to Jennie?
I processed our daughter's remains to be transferred here in Korea. I personally took her from the US three days ago so she can be with her Mom here. I know she didn't come from me but I know she came from my heart too. Sorry Jen, I lied when I said I just had to clear up some pending papers in the US. I just wanted to surprise you, my love.

I also put up another branch of Aunt Nila's restaurant at Gangnam because it's really doing well here in Seoul. It made my wife cry when we officially opened that branch last week.
Hanbin is really doing great running the business but Jennie and I give our best too to do our part as owners.

Afternoon came and I picked her up from the hospital for our anniversary date. But I asked her first if we can go first at the cemetery to visit her parents and our children.
We did and brought flowers and talked to them.
She was surprised seeing a small tomb. She looked me.

"Our daughter. Now she's with us. She's with her brother. Surely she's taking care of him up above, love. I know how much she misses her Mom too. She misses you for sure.

Let's give them names. We never did. Up to you. Then I'll have it engraved here. "
I said and Jennie hugged me tight. I wiped her tears. I know she did not expect me to do this. But I know in my heart that I love this little angel and she was also part of me even if she's not biologically mine.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Lisa!"

"I love you, Jennie."

JENNIE

My heart is so full! I am so blessed and lucky to have Lisa as my better half. I never expected she would go to the US and take my daughter and bring her here in Korea.
If it's not love, I don't know what to call it anymore.

Now it's my time to give my gift to her. A car is just a car.
But this another one is forever.

After we visited our loved ones at the cemetery, we decided to watch a romantic film in the cinema then we headed to the restaurant, our restaurant to have a romantic dinner.

It's time for wine because we were so full and she handed me a love letter laced around a sunflower.
So sweet! I read her letter out loud and it brought me to tears.

"Baby, thank you! I have another gift for you."
I said and she smiled at me.

"The car is too much, love. You don't have to bother yourself anymore. You are more than enough, Jen."
She said and took her wine.

"Are you sure you don't want this?"
I said as I placed a folded paper in front of her. She picked it up and read it.
I waited for the moment she's done reading the result and I placed the pregnancy test kit in front of her.

"Oh. Jennie..."
Her eyes widened and her tears kept flowing.

She stood up and knelt down in front of me.
I hugged her tight and pecked on her cheek.

"Love, I will take care of you. I will never give you a reason to be sad anymore. I love you, Jennie. We will be as good as our parents. I love you. Thank you for giving us a chance to become parents. I love you!"
Lisa is in so much joy while letting out her happy tears.

"We will handle this well. Now that we have learned so much from the past, I know that by this time, we'll give our best. I love you, Lisa. Thank you for letting me take care of you and for making me feel that you love me so much!
And yes, we will be great parents.
I will thank God you married me!"

"Thank you for marrying me, Jennie."

Lisa makes sure that everyday I am eating healthy. She would even surprise me at the hospital bringing food not only for me but also for my nurses and staffs and other Doctors as well.
She's teasing me that she is bribing them so they can take care of me while I'm still on duty during my pregnancy.

We knew about the gender when I had my ultrasound at sixth month and we're so happy to know that we are having a healthy baby girl.

Lisa never missed coming at the hospital and be with me on my monthly appointment with my OB. She never failed to clean and cut some fruits in the morning and pack it for me before she drops me off at work. At night, she's even the one preparing my milk.

On weekends, right after her class, she's so busy renovating the baby's room just right next to ours and she also bought a crib to be placed in our bedroom.
For sure the room she's building will only be used by our baby when she starts learning to walk.

Two of our nurses approached me one time and told me they saw Lisa at the mall so busy buying stuff for our baby girl. She even asked them what brands are best for babies.

Some nights, I caught her watching videos about parenting especially to newborn babies.
Ah! It makes me smile!

This is so perfect!

Our baby came out successfully and she is really our sunshine! She got my eyes, nose and cheeks. Luckily, she got Lisa's lips, perfect brows and also the shape of her face.

Lisa made me decide for the name and I gave her "Natalia" or Lia for short.
Lisa was wondering why I wanted that name. At first she thought I got it from my Mom's name. Then she remembered it's the name of the Brooklyn Bun booth where we always went to in the US.
It made her laugh so hard.

"In two years, if ever we'll have a son, can we name him Levi Johan?"
She asked and there I realized, Levi is the combination of her parents names and Johan, of course, my Dad.

"Sure! So you plan to have another baby in two years?"
I asked her.

"If you— you just want to have, love."
She said shyly.

"Oh. Come here, baby. You are so cute! I am so blessed that you are mine, Lisa. Do you know that?"
I am like a baby who needs more of her attention as always.

She carried our daughter and leaned her head on my lap while Lia's on her chest. We're looking at this beautiful lake view from our backyard.

"Lia, don't grow up too fast. I'm afraid I might invest for a gun for your suitors."
She said. I slapped her arm.

"Lisa! Oh my god! No."
I scolded her.

"I'm just kidding, babe. That's why I want another baby boy. So LJ will be the one to punch his sister's suitors when they grow up."
She said and I laughed. She really got a name for her son.
I couldn't stop kissing her. I know you understand me, reader.

"Okay! After a year, let's be pregnant again."
I gave her the approval she has been wanting to hear. I only want my kids to have a year and a half gap between each other. Lisa is so happy. She even called her parents right away about our plan of having our little one again.

We also got to spend time going on vacation in Ireland and Norway. We were surprised and learned more from each other on this travel.

The moment came and we are now blessed with two beautiful kids. Lisa's prayers were too strong for we're given a baby boy!
But she keeps telling our friends she just knows where to hit "the right spot" if you wish for a girl or a boy.
Too arrogant! But she is just joking.

I took a month long leave from the hospital. Lisa made sure all the files will be sent to us via network so we can monitor the standing of the hospital even if we're just at home.

Our staffs are afraid to do dirty things at the hospital because they know my wife one of the most powerful lawyers they'll ever meet in Korea.
And Lisa has this power to really win the loyalty of every employee we have. Same with Hanbin, he truly knows how to handle our restaurant employees too.

Three beautiful years have passed.
Lia is three while LJ is two.
Both are cute and loving.
But they are being spoiled by Lisa.
But you know, even if she spoils them, these two are afraid of her when she tells them to behave and they both listen and agree to their dada right away.

Lisa opened up to me too that she has this will to sponsor students who wants to become a lawyer but could not afford it. She said she's just waiting for me to agree and she'll push through of having scholars on Bam's foundation. I agreed. I would love to help too.

Our friends are doing well in life except for Jisoo and Rosé.

They are still trying to work things out but looks like Rosé is not giving Jisoo a chance anymore.

They're all here at our house for a barbeque party.
We're still waiting for Lisa because she is still on her way home from a hearing.

The kids are crying and want to see Lisa already. My god! I can't handle my kids when they're having tantrums. Only Lisa can! How do you do this, love? I'm the soft one when it comes to our kids.

I called Lisa while she is driving and she just turned it to speaker mode for her safety. Just for the kids to hear her voice and the two really stopped crying. They have been asking Lisa if she is near the house already.

When they heard Lisa's car, they ran to the garage carelessly. Oh god!
I went to the front yard where our friends are and waited for Lisa to come near me and kiss me.
She's carrying the kids and they leaned their head on her chest.
They are so calm! What a beautiful view for me to see.

Lisa kissed me and greeted our friends. She asked to excuse her for a while and she will just bring the kids inside.

"Okay. I will allow you to swim at the pool but only for thirty minutes because it's getting dark and cold already. Are we clear, LJ and Lia?"

The kids sound so excited.
Rosé, Jisoo, and Bam are amazed too when they heard Lisa's conversation with her kids.

"Jen, she is amazing!"

"Chu, she's an amazing lawyer, but she's the best parent ever.
I swear!"

We continued listening and Lisa is already citing to our kids their wrongdoings. But she always does it in a parenting way. She makes sure no one is inside the house to not make the kids feel inferior.

"Lia, LJ, I have learned that your Mom had a hard time with you here at home this afternoon again. What did I say about Mom?"

"Mom is beautiful."
Lia said.

"Absolutely. And what should we do with Mom, LJ?"

"Respect and listen to Mom always."
The little boy is attentive.

"You're right."

"Okay. So, let's call Mom and let's talk to her. Okay?"

"Love, come over here please."
Lisa called me and I got in.

"Mommy, sorry if Lia and LJ were too hard-headed just like their dada earlier."
Lisa said.

I sat beside the kids.

"No. It's okay. I know Lia and LJ were just missing you, Da. But for sure you are coming back right after every work right? Just like Mommy, when I cure patients at the hospital, I go home before the skies get dark, right?"
I talked to the kids. They nodded and hugged me.

"We're sorry, Mom."
Lia said and her hug became tighter.

"It's fine baby. No need to apologize."
Lia and LJ kissed my cheek!

"Kids, listen to me, as you grow up, I will show you how much I love your mother everyday. Okay? I will show you how much I respect her and I want us, your parents to be your example in terms of respect you give to people. Mom and Dada will protect you at all cost if you need us and even if you don't. We will never lie to you. We will guide you to become good people but I will also let you learn from your mistakes.
Rest assured that we will be there in all your big moments in life every step of the way and support you on your interests especially on what you want to become in the future. And we will always be proud of you.

Mom and I will make you proud of us too.

Lastly, help us to become better parents as you two grow up, okay? Tell us always what you feel and want in life.
Mom and I love you so much!"

I almost cried when Lisa is talking to our kids that way. She has actually been telling them that almost everyday. The kids may not understand it yet, but my Lisa is making me fall in love with her more. She's really a beautiful person.

"But I still won't allow suitors until you finish college, Lia."
She said while Lia and LJ are embracing us tight and kissing our whole face!
I kept laughing because of Lisa's fear of the future when it comes to her daughter.

Lisa already handed them to their nanny.

I took off her coat, shoes and socks and let her wear her slippers. She has been telling me to stop doing this because she can do it herself. But I am happy taking care of her.

Lisa kissed my lips and hugged me so tight!

"I love you. Thank you for this family, Jen."
She told me.

"I love you more. You're the best head of the family, love. I really admire your parenting ways."
I said and gave her a kiss.

"Will the two of you join us here before you decide to make baby number three?"
Jisoo is shouting outside!

We went out and Lisa made sure first that the kids are okay at the pool with their nanny and she joined us.

"How I wish Rosé would forgive me already and give ma a chance."
Jisoo just blurted it out that shocked us all.

We all stared at Rosé.

Lisa pulled my waist so I can lean closer to her while she is having her beer.

"Lisa, Jennie, how did you two know that it was time to give each other a chance."
Rosé asked us.

Lisa and I looked at each other and she gestured that I should speak first.

"You guys know what we had been through ,right?
It was a rough road. I never even thought that she would still forgive me.
But look at us now, we are happily married and we have kids. And we always talk things out.
Let's say our love is too strong. And I think it's really because of God. He healed us to give each other a chance again. He let us renew ourselves. And of course, our will. Our will to forgive each other and let love lead the way. Because we really want to be together.
I can't think of any other person to spend the rest of my life with but only Lisa.
Just Lisa."
I told them and I felt Lisa rubbing my belly. I feel so light. I feel our love for each other.

She drank her beer and cleared her throat.

"We've been through highs and lows; to the point that we even ask ourselves if this is still worth fighting for. Right, babe?

But I love Jennie. I just— I am so in love with her. The mistake she did in the past, we can never erase that anymore. But you know what's magical? I already accepted the fact that it happened. We were young. We're only human. I had my flaws too that she accepted wholeheartedly.
So, we took the risk. As I have said, we're in love with each other the time we were so confused when we met again after the separation.

But we both realized an important thing. Being in love is not enough.
Love is not always enough.

Jennie is right. It's God's right timing.

His time healed us. It made me choose Jennie everyday without forcing myself. You get what I mean? Choosing her is not just about the desire because I love her. But because this decision of choosing her everyday has already been part of my breathing.

I need her every second, I value every ticking sound of our clock as married couple.

I need her every minute because I want her for the rest of my life.

And every single thing about us, together as one, is the reason why 'we' are always worth fighting for."

And I just can't breathe while listening to Lisa.
I'll make everything worthwhile.

--------------------END-------------------
IG: @lvnalvnalvnaxx

ŁˆŲ§ŲµŁ„ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ų±Ų§Ų”Ų©

Ų³ŲŖŲ¹Ų¬ŲØŁƒ Ų£ŁŠŲ¶Ų§Ł‹

LIMELIGHT ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© LVNA

Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų§Ų·ŁŁŠŲ©

646K 19.6K 44
V š’‘š’Šš’š’‚š’ˆš’•š’“š’Šš’‘š’‚š’ š’Œš’ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ š’Šš’•š’ š’Šš’”š’–š’š’‚š’•, š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜ š’š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’‰š’‚š’š’‚ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
1.8M 76.7K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
KISMET ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© LVNA

Ł‚ŲµŲµ Ų§Ł„Ł‡ŁˆŲ§Ų©

338K 11.9K 40
XII š’‡š’‚š’•š’† š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’‚ š’š’Šš’•š’•š’š’† š’ƒš’Šš’• š’š’‡ š’“š’†š’ˆš’“š’†š’•š’” š’‚š’š’… š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’ š’ƒš’†š’•š’˜š’†š’†š’ An original story from my wandering...