LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED

14.8K 360 34
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

Lisa dropped me off at the hospital around one in the afternoon. She wanted to accompany me inside but I told her to go and meet Hyeri already and they should not be late in court for the hearing.

I met the hospital Director and he is really a cool guy just like my Dad. Sadly, he will be retiring soon and selling this hospital.

"Dr. Kim, I talked to Dr. Ford and I couldn't believe everything he said about you, but he has proof.
Here, we all know that I am retiring so soon, right? Like in six months. I couldn't find a replacement. I mean, Doctors here are great but I still can't choose from them. You know, being a hospital Director you need to also think of strategies and marketing plans, right? So, upon reading your background from Dr. Ford's hospital which is the world's most outstanding Medical circle, it was stated how it has grown 90% bigger because of you being there. And patients and their families chose you as their Doctor even if you were just still on your residency. Very impressive."
Director Yoo is so impressed and he keeps talking about my achievements.

"So, aside from complying on your last two months of residency, will you accept my offer to have you here as our new Director when I retire, Doctor Kim?"

What?
Wait. Why me?

"Oh. This is surprising, Dr. Yoo. I am so grateful and thankful. But how about those who are in high position here already and with the longest experience?"
I asked.

"I believe, effectivity and skills are not about how long you have been a Doctor. You deserve this, Dr. Jennie Kim. Please don't say no."

"Wait. I should discuss first with Lisa tonight about this. So, are you selling this hospital?"
I asked and he nodded.

I think I'm interested. I'll ask Lisa if it's practical to buy this hospital from the inheritance I got from my parents.
Maybe this is where their money should go so we can help people.

Mom and Dad picked me up at the hospital and we headed straight to the restaurant where the proposal will happen tonight.
First, we ate at the mall since the Manager told me that they are still preparing the private area with flowers and all.
I messaged Lisa the name of the place but I got no reply. Maybe the hearing is ongoing now.

Hours passed and it's getting a little dark and the three of us are waiting for Hanbin at the café. The screen monitor inside this café was tuned up for the news.

BREAKING NEWS

Atty. Lisa Manoban won Lee Hyeri's case against her ex-husband Jackson Wang. We were all surpised that the two had their secret marriage years ago. Now, Ms. Hyeri is totally free, and as you can see, Jackson Wang will be facing multiple cases for abusing his ex-wife.

Press people are trying to get Hyeri and Lisa's words about the case but Lisa brought Hyeri inside the actress' car aright away and she also went to hers.

Mom and Dad are so proud of Lisa looking at her on the screen. I smiled too. God. Lisa is indeed the best lawyer! I am so happy for her.

L: Baby, we're done here. By 630pm, I'll be at the restaurant. I'll just have a short meeting with Jimin first.

I replied immediately.

J: Don't you know how hot you are on the TV screen? Congratulations, babe! See you later and please take care. I love you so much.

L: I deserve a reward, Doc! Thank you. I love you more! I can't wait to see you.

I laughed on that reward thing she's saying. 

We headed to the restaurant. I checked the romantic set up and I really liked it!
I requested from the pianist to play the song Blue Moon. Why that song? Because this is all about second chances. And this time, I'm never going to fuck up. I am keeping Lisa forever.

Another hour passed and Mom's phone is ringing while we are having our tea inside the restaurant.

"Hello? Oh, Yes, Jimin? Yes. Jennie is with us. Why?"
Mom looked curious.

"What? Where? Where is my Lisa?!"
Mom is already crying.

Then we heard people from other tables talking about Lisa as they are checking their phones.
My hearted started to jump. I'm nervous. What is happening?

Mom dropped the call and we all headed straight to the car.

"I have something to tell you."
Mom said with hesitant voice. She held ny hand tightly.

"Jen, Lisa is being taken now to the hospital.

She— she had an accident."

And my world stopped turning. I panicked.
And my attacks are coming in right away. I am trembling in tears. I couldn't say a word. I just cried and held Mom tightly.

Hanbin is crying too.
Dad is focused on the road. But I know he wants to Lisa right now.

We arrived at the hospital where she's brought to. It's the hospital where I came from this afternoon.

We rushed to the operating room where Lisa is and we are just looking at her from the small glass window.
Director Yoo came and comforted me.

"Don't worry. I gave her the best Doctors here. The moment she arrived, I was informed right away."
He said but still I couldn't speak a word.
I wanted to be calm but—. Shit. This is Lisa!

I found myself sitting on the bench beside the operating room and still crying. Hanbin is trying to calm me. Jisoo and Rosé came by then followed by Bam.
They comforted me but my trembling state is getting worse.

The policemen came to us and their Chief looks familiar. Yes, it's General Park Yun. I stood up and he hugged me.
Jimin is with him.

"Don't worry. I will do everything to make Jackson Wang pay for this."
I was surprised.

He described to us how Lisa's car looked like and
based on his words, Lisa has only 10% survival.
No. No.

"We found gunshots on her tires. But her car's body and the glass windows are bulletproof. She had no gunshots on her body as our medical team examined her while they're on the way here.
She lost her control when the tires were running out of air and it bumped to the wide wall with steels in Gangnam. Lisa still tried not to bump anyone.

Jackson Wang. The shooter spoke his name when my men caught him immediately. And that Jackson was our main suspect too even if the shooter didn't tell us yet when we held him. You know, Lisa threw him to jail in an instant. He planned this out. I am thinking, maybe the main plan was to shoot Lisa the moment she stepped out of the court. But they didn't have the chance to do so."

The General explained.

It's been hours and we are still here, waiting for the Doctors to come out.

Then Doctor Yoo approached us from the operating room together with other two Doctors.

"Hi.
Dr. Eun and Dr. Song, this is Dr. Jennie Kim. She is Atty. Manoban's girlfriend and she will soon be our hospital Director."
He introduced me to them.
I greeted them. I tried to be okay. But Mom is already at my back supporting me because she knows how weak I am right now.

"Dr. Kim, Atty. Manoban is stable now. We admit we really had a hard time operating her. Her left knee had a great impact but we will make sure she can walk normally in a short a period of time. Her right arm was affected too but just a minor bone fracture. She is still unconscious but her vital signs are getting normal. You want to see more test result records?"
Dr. Song explained.

I nodded and my tears still couldn't stop flowing.

"How about her head and her heart?"
I asked. I'm a Doctor and it's just right for me to ask them.

"No impact. But we will make sure to have her head scanned too. Good thing her heart was not affected when her chest was pushed with steels but no major wound on her upper body. Don't worry. But the wound on her knee was the cause of losing too much blood."
They explained.

Another hour passed and they called me to check Lisa's records.

I let Mom and Dad accompany me while Hanbin, Jisoo, Rosé and Bam went out to get our food. I let Jimin settle a private room for Lisa because she will be transferred anytime soon.

I checked the results and I thanked all the gods and saints. Lisa is too strong and lucky for just having minor injuries. But I know there will be possible effects as she is healing soon.

I hope none.

Then I insisted for the CT scan and they handed me the results.

Oh. Thank God! Lisa's head is fine.
She is just unconscious right now because of the trauma. She lost blood and I really thanked this hospital for doing an immediate response.

Lisa was brought to her room. Mom and Dad already settled there first. I went to the operating room to accompany Lisa being pushed towards her private room.

It pains me to see Lisa on this situation. But I believe she will heal soon. Half of my residency, I got an idea on General Surgery as well. I know what is happening to her body.

The rest arrived inside Lisa's room and we started to eat.
I don't have the appetite to take some food right now but I have to gain some strength. Mom is in tears from time to time and I assured her that Lisa is going to be fine.

Jimin talked to me and assured me that Jackson will pay for this crime. He told me that the General already made sure Wang won't get out from jail forever.
Thanks to Jimin for being too swift. He is really trained by Lisa and Dad well.

Mom and I decided to go stay at the hospital. Rosé, Jisoo and Bam accompanied Dad and Hanbin to our house to get some of our stuff. But I told them to rest at the house tonight and come over in the morning. They also need to sleep too.

I couldn't sleep. I bought some tea and calming drinks for Mom and I to make sure she can rest. But the tea has no effect on me.

I spent the night just staring at Lisa, holding her hand and checking her breathing. I prayed for her fast healing. I'm restless. I kept crying. I am hoping that she'll wake up soon.

What a joke! When everything seems so perfect, something crazy will happen and ruin your plans.
Something heartbreaking will come along in our journey and stop us to be truly happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
657K 20.4K 45
VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
886K 26.7K 56
IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
282K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...