LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING

14.9K 411 28
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I planned my day while I was inside the plane. I arrived in Korea safely and I called Mom and Dad yesterday to help me set up a romantic date with Lisa so I can ask her to marry me tonight.
Both of them are so happy that finally I am back for good. Mom insisted that I should live with them again. You know she always wants to make sure I am okay and since they already considered me as part of the family. We all know that for sure.

But first,
I will surprise my Lisa before she wakes up.
Next, I'll go to the hospital where Director Ford forwarded me to continue my residency to arrange some papers and meet the retiring Director of this hospital in Korea.
Then tonight is going to be the big night!
I can't wait anymore. I want to marry her.
I admit, everyday I am longing for her. I want Lisa by my side. I want to see her, kiss her sexy lips and look into those beautiful eyes. I want to smell her scent and feel the warmth of her embrace.

Here I am, a bit nervous as I enter her room.
I slowly opened the door and peeked. Lisa is still asleep. She's probably tired from having straight hearings this week. I also learned from her days ago that today is going to be her last court hearing with the Hyeri's case.

I walked towards the bed and everything is flashing back. That day I realized I am in love with her is the strongest memory I remember.
This human is just so easy to fall in love with. Even strangers on Facebook are falling in love with her already when I read those shared posts about the article I told her that she is in.

Today, I will ask you to be with me forever, Lisa. And I am not going to fuck things up anymore. I don't want to lose you again, honey.

I slowly crawled on bed and kneeled on the sides of her hips;
moved my chest closer to her and my lips started to kiss her forehead. My nose couldn't stop smelling her. I kissed the tip of her nose and she slowly opened her eyes when I caressed her cheek.

Before she could say a word, I kissed her lips and we shared kisses until we needed some air to take in. I can't believe this human's morning breath could be this fragrant. Why are you so damn perfect, Lisa?

"Baby, you're— you're here."
She said panting and still could not believe I am on top of her.

"I love you!"
I said and she smiled.

"You should have told me you're arriving so I was able to pick you up at the airport, Jen."
She said as she lifted her body up.
I snaked my arm on her nape and I couldn't stop kissing my Lisa while I sit on her lap.

"Will you say you love me too if I tell you I am staying here for good and continue my last two months of residency at the grandest hospital just near my parents' house?"
I said and bit my lip.

Lisa is surprised.

"I love you."
Her smile is priceless and she kissed me passionately while I felt her hand gripping my waist.
"Forever and ever." She kissed my neck.
"Let's get married." And she embraced me so tight. She's owning me. I so love this feeling.

I didn't speak but I took my white blouse off my body and I noticed Lisa is nervous.

I pulled her tank top up and threw it on the floor. I pushed her shoulder to be back on bed and I got up to unbutton my pants and removed it from my body.

I went back to her and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I will give you a good morning gift down there if you'll only say yes to have a date with me tonight after your hearing, Attorney."
I whispered sexily and I felt Lisa's body became warmer. 

"Of course, Doc. I missed you. I love you! Anywhere you want to go tonight."
She said while catching her breath and caressing my back.

I began to kiss her ear. It sent shivers to her skin. I felt it.

I licked her lips and she couldn't hold it anymore to squeezed my butt.

I am moving down slowly but never skipped to give kisses and licks on her chest, down to her belly
until my teeth started to tease her by pulling her shorts down while I rub her thing above the cloth.

"Mmmm. Jennie..."
She started moaning my name and damn, I might reach my orgasm just by hearing Lisa's sexiest moans.

I removed the cloth that covers her and she is so sexy being naked in my very eyes.

I did my thing by licking and sucking her that for sure blows her mind. Because she lifted her body and groaned like she's been hungry for my tongue's warmth.

She fixed my hair. Held it but I felt she is releasing her pre cum too soon.

She unclasped my bra and started to caress my boobs with gentle squeeze.
Oh god. Lisa's hot hands that make me so wet.

Her palm slid to my belly and her other hand held my butt.
You know how genius she is? She squeezed my bum to the side while her finger started to rub my pussy. Shit! She is making me crazy! She took my wet from the center and spread it all over the lips and up to my clit. Then she rubs me like robbing my soul and sanity from this world. Lisa.

She didn't let herself cum but she rushed to push my thong and how fast she slid her body in between my legs while I kneel on bed. And I just found out her head in between my thighs already and—.

I never thought it would be this hot when Lisa let me see how her smell embraces my red thong on her hand.

"Oh shit. I never thought it would be this sexy seeing you doing that, babe."
I said and I am so fucking aroused that made my body arch backwards.

"I love you."
She said.

Lisa dipped the tip of her tongue to my clit and I instantly reached for the headboard so I can hold on to something. Because her sensual licks and touch on my pussy make me lose my balance. Oh god.

She wants me to grind on her face.

"Fuck! Baby— baby, this is so hot. Hmmm."
I am moaning and I am going so fucking crazy on the way she's eating me.

Her tongue's moving in unpredictable ways.

"Love, I am reaching my orgasm too soon. Oh god. Fuck. You're doing it right!"
I am so expressive.

Lisa is such a tease!

She moved and carried me up with my legs  wrapping her waist. God. I just couldn't stop kissing her and pulling her hair gently at the back of her head.

She pushed my body on the wall. And here we are, seeing ourselves in the mirror making love.

She took my wetness and rub on her.
I felt she is dipping her tip on me while looking straight in my eyes.

"I really feel great fucking you in my room, Jennie."
Oh shit. Stop being like that Lisa because you make me want to cum anytime soon!

And then she fully entered inside me. So deep. So damn deep that made me scream.

"Oh! Baby!"
I jolted when I felt her rolling her thing inside me gently.

"Look at us in the mirror, babe. Aren't we so perfect?"
She said and bit my lip with her tongue swirling so sweet. I so love her taste.

I looked at us on the mirror and it made smile.
Lisa is pumping and all I can hear are our moans and skin slaps.
Shit.
I really feel like coming now.

"You're all I need, Lisa. You're all I want. And I will forever love you!
Ah!. Hmmm. Yes, baby. Oh yes! Yes! Just like that please."

"I love you, Jennie.
I know this life won't really be as perfect as we think, but we will make it memorable for the rest of our lives together."
Lisa's eyes are a bit watery.

Oh. My love is being romantic while fucking me.

"Baby— baby, I'm so near."
She is thrusting a bit fast and still so deep.

"Me too. I'm cum—. Oh god. Lisa! How can you be this great? Ah! Baby..."

I endured her hand and arms wrapped me so tight and her nose dug on my chest.

I felt her pulling out.

"Baby, cum inside me. Please."

"What? No. You still have to finish your residency and we still have to get married."

"Fuck! Lisa, just cum inside me fucking please."
My voice and moans raised and she had no choice but to push inside me the hardest!
Oh, damn. That's so good!

I came first. Then after three more heartfelt thrust inside me, she came and it felt so great inside.

She brought me to bed without taking her thing out yet from me. So sexy! I could feel her.

Lisa brushed my hair to the sides and she kissed me with so much love and affection.

"I took a pill this morning. No need to worry about it."
I said and she nodded.

"Jennie?"

"Yes, Lis?"

"I love you! And I only can imagine myself  breathing and making love with you everyday."
She said.

"Until our last breath, babe. You and me. I love you so much, Lisa!"
And I kissed her like I want more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 20.5K 45
VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
2M 68.7K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

316K 10.9K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...