Celebrity x Reader One-Shots...

Por randomwriterjusthere

Just a mix of Celebrity x Reader one-shots/imagines. Feel free to comment whatever else kind of one-shots/im... MΓ‘s

❗WARNING❗
Announcement
!!Bella Thorne One-Shots!!
You And Her Get Walked In On
She Gets Jealous
The First Time She Says "I Love You"
You Forgot?
Imagine #1 - Bella Thorne
!!Elliot Page/Vanya Hargreeves!!
Dating Elliot
You're In His Neighborhood
Just Friends... Maybe
You Are At His Place
The Wedding Dress
Piano Man
Imagine #1 - Elliot Page
Imagine #2 - Elliot Page
Imagine #3 - Vanya Hargreeves
Photo Dump ~ Elliot Page
A Letter to the World
!!Billie Eilish!!
Ocean Eyes
My Boy
i love you [Part 1]
i love you [Part 2]
Imagine #1 - Billie Eilish
Imagine #2 - Billie Eilish
Dating Billie Eilish includes...
Imagine #3 - Billie Eilish
Imagine #4 - Billie Eilish
!!Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff!!
Sleepless
Imagine #1 - Lizzie Olsen
Imagine #2 - Wanda Maximoff
Imagine #3 - Wanda Maximoff
Cheater, Cheater [Part One]
Cheater, Cheater [Part 2]
!!Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn/Harleen Quinzel!!
A Shoulder To Cry On
Imagine #1 - Harley
Imagine #2 - Harley Quinn
!! Hayley Kiyoko !!
Imagine #1 - Hayley Kiyoko
Imagine #2 - Hayley Kiyoko

You Meet Vanya's Family

421 12 22
Por randomwriterjusthere

A/N This is a Vanya imagine... literally got finished watching season 2 and im upset, yet, happy... is this normal? only TUA fans--

Someone Dm me, i wanna talk about TUA lol

Also sorry for the long AF chapter XD me and my TUA obsession is on another level

--

--

(Vanya's cute little dance i can't-)

Context: You and Vanya first met because violin lessons (duh) and she never introduced you to her family. So now she is. Yay. For the sake of the story, Ben is coming back to life. You're welcome. Also, I can't figure out the timeline for this so don't try to XD 

ALSO THANKS FOR THE READS YOU GUYS!!! BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

request if you want to, guidelines in first chapter :)

Vanya's POV

I was excited. I mean, Y/N is gonna be meeting everyone for the first time since we first started dating. I love Y/N... I really hope she isn't a serial killer this time.

"Y/N! Are you ready?" I asked, pulling a sweater over my head.

"Yeah, the real question is are you?" She joked. 

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hair back. Y/N tossed the car keys at me, saying, "Your turn to drive."

I caught the keys, my hair falling in the process. Y/N flashed her pretty smile which I love a lot and left the room, suddenly making me sad. 

I hurried to the other room, but Y/N wasn't in there. She beat me to the car. I ran out to the car and opened the driver's door where I saw Y/N sitting on the right.

"What took you so long?" She joked, turning on the radio as I closed the car door shut.

I stuck the car keys into the ignition and the car roared to life. 

"I was trying to figure out why I'm dating you." I smirked before pulling out of the building's parking lot.

"Because you love me!" Y/N said flirtatiously. 

"No... that's not it." Y/N then pouted and crossed her arms.

Turning up the radio volume, I noticed that my family's favorite song was playing.

"I think we're alone now,

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

I think we're alone now,

The beating of our hearts is the only sound"

*****

"Guys! We're here!" I said, stepping into the empty foyer of the Umbrella Academy. 

I had sent a text through a group chat that me and Y/N were coming, now where were they.

I shook my head.

"Wanna go see my childhood bedroom?" I asked Y/N.

"Sure, I wanna see what you were like as a kid." She said, enthusiastically.

"I'll warn you, you're gonna be seeing plenty of dorky shit." I said.

Y/N giggled. 

I loved hearing Y/N giggle, it gave me a sense of happiness in a way which my violin and family could never fulfill, no matter how hard I tried.

We climbed up the steps only to see Number 4 sitting on the first landing passed out drunk. Or at least we thought he was passed out.

"VANYAAAAA!" Klaus cried, standing up.

Y/N and I helped him stand up straight, but he just fell down, again.

"Klaus, this is Y/N. Y/N this is Klaus." I said to my older brother awkwardly. 

I didn't know what Y/N would think of Klaus. I also didn't want her to have a bad impression on my family. Or me.

"Hi, Klaus!" Y/N greeted cheerfully. 

Klaus waved his hand in acknowledgement and took a drink from his metal flask.

I took it away before he could get another drink and Y/N and I ran up the steps, running into Allison, my only sister.

"Vanya! Is this Y/N?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, also here." I said, giving the flask full of booze that I took from Klaus to Allison who looked at in disapproval.

"So, you met Klaus, I assume?" She asked Y/N.

Y/N nodded and said, "Yeah, you're Allison, right?" 

My sister nodded and embraced my girlfriend into a hug. They broke apart after which Allison said that she was gonna help Klaus get to bed.

I sighed. 

"What's wrong, V?" Y/N asked. 

That girl is too sympathetic towards others. My God. 

"Nothing, really. Just don't want you to not like my family." I said, shrugging it off.

"Babe, I love your family. So far, at least." Y/N said, rubbing my back which instantly calmed me down.

"Really? You only met Klaus and Allison? And one of them was drunk!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care, I liked them both." 

Obviously! My girlfriend likes everyone.

"Right." I said.

I led Y/N to my old childhood bedroom. The place where Dad would send me if I didn't eat my food. The place where I stayed, jealous of my siblings because they were "special" and got to do great things. I don't know what made me being Y/N here. This room just gave me bad memories.

"Here it is..." I waved my hand around the room.

My old stand where my music sheets laid were tucked into the corner. The room was still pretty dim. I looked under my bed and noticed my old journal still sat under there. I rescued it from dust and sat with it on the edge of my bed. 

Y/N sat next to me as I opened the first page of my journal.

----------

Dear Diary, 

March 8th, 2001

Why did I say diary? I don't like having a diary, so don't expect me to confide in you too much, okay? 

Dad has been training my siblings to work hard, and by the time he's done with them, they're exhausted and don't want anything to do with me. Allison told me to leave her alone. She also yelled at me to get out which was very rude. Luther insults me. He calls me stupid sometimes just because I'm not like them. And Diego just plains out ignores me. 

I get the feeling they don't like me.

Five, Klaus, and Ben are okay. They talk to me, but they do ignore me sometimes. 

Can I blame them? Any of them?

Mood: Questionable

-------------

Dear Diary,

March 9th, 2001

I'm back. Don't get used to it. Dad yelled at me again. I absolutely hated when he yelled at me. I'll tell you what happened, if you want.

Allison, Luther, Diego, Five, Ben, and Klaus had just gotten back from a mission and it was already dinner. I didn't know it until Dad called my name. When I walked in, everyone was at the table and Mom had put the plates down on the table.

I was late. That was when he yelled at me. I didn't want to eat what was on the plates, but it seemed that everyone else didn't have a problem. Dad made me stay at the table until all my siblings and him were done. They left, but I had to stay.

He told me to take one more bite of the food and then I could go. I took another bite. But, Dad made me stay in my room for the rest of the day. 

Mood: Angry

----------

I vividly remember writing this. Dad did yell at me for being late and I did refuse to eat my Mom's food.

I drew in a shaky breath. Y/N noticed.

"V, you okay?" She asked.

I nodded, words failing me. I hated it whenever Dad yelled at me, especially in front of my siblings.

"Are you sure?" A male voice asked.

I looked up and noticed Luther, Diego, Five, and Ben standing in the doorway. 

"Hey, Vanya." Five said.

"Hey, and I'm fine." I said, shrugging.

"Well, we're not. This is your girlfriend, right?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, this is Y/N. Y/N, these are Luther, Diego, Ben, and Five. My brothers." I said, pointing to each of my brothers in the process.

"Hi." Y/N said.

We stood there in awkward silence for a while. 

"Dinner anyone?" Allison asked, coming into my room carrying a glass tray.

*****

"And then we took Allison's favorite teddy bear and changed what it sang!" Ben said, eating the now heated-up lasagna.

"Afterwards we came up with a new song just for Luther." Diego said.

Luther looked up and said in a serious voice, "What was it, Diego?"

"LUTHER SNIFFS DAD'S UNDERWEAR!" Ben and Diego sang, their voices and laughter bouncing off the marble walls. 

Y/N choked* and I helped her. 

"Oh my god! That was you two?!" Allison exclaimed.

"Haha, yeah!" 

"Y/N, wanna go outside?" I asked her.

She shrugged and we left the room. I noticed my siblings watching us and making faces to each other. Y/N didn't notice, though.

"How's my family?" I asked her as we sat on the bottom step of the staircase leading to the front door of the Umbrella Academy.

"Fun. I like them." She said. 

"Glad you like us! Now, kiss!" Klaus exclaimed, hugging Y/N and I. 

Y/N blushed and I could feel the heat rise up to my face.

"Klaus! You weren't supposed to interfere!" Allison cried, pulling Klaus away from us. "Sorry, you two. Please continue"

I sighed and Y/N giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just... you guys have such an amazing relationship," I scoffed at that point, "and so many inside jokes... I don't know if your family likes me though." Y/N said quietly.

She shifted into a position where her knees were against her chest. Her insecure and self-doubt sit. 

"Babe, it's okay. They love you! Not as much as me, of course. But, they love you!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around her.

"How? I'm not like them. Or you!" 

"Look, I felt that way my whole life! Until, I met you. You helped me understand that I don't need powers and special abilities to feel powerful. Y/N, I love you and if my family doesn't, that's their loss!" I cried, holding her tighter.

I never wanted Y/N to feel this way about herself. 

She looked up at me and that's all I needed for me to kiss her. We stayed kissing for a while until we broke apart by the sound of Klaus, Ben, and Allison saying "Awwwwwwwww!" from inside. We turned and the three ducked quickly. Luther and Diego ducked too, but not quick enough that I couldn't know they were there.

"Wanna go inside now?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, let's go ask if they enjoyed the show." I said, standing up and holding Y/N's hand.

Y/N giggled one last time before we both walked into the Umbrella Academy, my old home.

--

--

A/N Again, sorry for this long ass chapter feel free to request any other imagines and stuff, i might make a TUA preference book too. Imma put an announcement chapter if  i do it tho... comment if i should. 

question: whos your favorite character and why

dunno if you can tell but mine is vanya (cute AF i swear, not to mention elliot page is just-)

idk what to say now. bye i guess

also feel free to follow me on Instagram @ ikindastaneveryone on it i post edits/collages/album covers of my fave people (ppl i stan, hence the user)   

VOTE! COMMENT! REQUEST! AND FOLLOW ME!

<3 THANKS! <3

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

38.9K 890 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
2.5K 19 11
Hello children! This is my collection of oneshots. It will contain random stories which was in my mind for a long time. And now it's for you to read...
307K 7.7K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
743K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...