สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ส€.

By TOMMIE1738

"Short cakes, you never mentioned you could dance" "didn't have to blonde" It's just a short, shitty story๐Ÿ˜Œ... More

A/N!๐Ÿ˜€
Chapter #1๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #2โœจ
Chapter #3๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #4โœจ
Chapter #5โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #6๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter #7โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #8๐Ÿ€
Chapter #9๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter #10๐Ÿ€
Chapter #11๐Ÿ’ฅ
A/N๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter #12๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #13โœจ
Chapter #14๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #15โœจ
Chapter #16๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #17๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’ฅ
New story? ๐Ÿ™‚

Chapter #18๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Œ

798 24 23
By TOMMIE1738

This one of my favorite songs 😭 except for [call me by your name] that's my shit✋🏾😂
__________________________

IZUKU POV🥰

The night went fine until a fight broke out.

What fight? Well, let's get into that.

(Before the fight-)

"Let's take shots!"

"Ugh Chile fuck no, I'm out!"

"Oh, but chi if you don't drink or take a shot, I'll throw in a couple of hundreds?"

"Shii I'll think about it!"

"Chi if you don't drink you're automatically a loser!"

"Kacchan-"

"Oh! You wanna go, pretty boy?"

"Hell yeah, I'll beat you like never before!"

"Let's go! Right now me and-"

"Woah, if it isn't miss fuck up."

Everybody turns their head to the voice of the person who said something.

"What mutha fucka?!"

"Oh, did you not hear me the first time? I said miss fuck up! Did you hear me that time shorty?!"

"Chi, you might wanna calm down, okay he's not worth it!"

"Okay, naw it's good, this bitch just mad cause I fucked his bitch!"

She's finna beat his ass, anddddd she has her hands clamped together.

"Look at all the sluts piled together! Such a joke!"

Ch'i was getting heated by the moment.

"Kacchan!"

"I got her Deku.."

"Fuck off monoma! Stop being a dick!"

"Or what?"

Mina and Denki came out of the blue to try and calm chi down as well, it wasn't working.

"Fuck off bro"

Kiri and kacchan stepped in front of us while we were trying to calm chi down.

"Ha! Do you guys hear this? Is this fuck face talking to me!? What a joke! Just because your captain of the basketball team doesn't mean shi-"

Just as I was about to say something, Tommie beat me to it. Well, she punched him in his shit!

*SMACK*

That was all you heard, monoma stumbled back a bit, and she was giving him the works! I've seen ch'i fight and it ain't pretty.

Hands were flying everywhere! It wasn't a little girl fight, this was like
A boxing match. Mostly to ch'i-

The fight kept getting bigger, kacchan, Kiri and Denki jumped in fighting his other teammates.

People started to crowd us, everyone was trying to figure out who was fighting who. It wasn't long until our vice principal came.

"What's going on?"

Mr.yagi yelled out, everyone was scattering, mostly because he was calling security.

Meanwhile, as I got pushed from the crowd I see ch'i on top of monoma with a bloody fist going in.

'Jesus ch'i!'

"CH'I! We gotta go!"

"Fuck- see I said I wasn't going to fight anymore and this piece of shit just had to push me, mutha fucka!"

Before she walked away she kicked him in the balls and took his money out of his wallet.

"Ayo, we gotta go!" She called out.

Everyone that's in our group stops fighting and started to run out of the building that was holding our prom.

[AS THEY GOT IN THE LIMO]

"Bro that shit was crazy!"

"He had it coming, he's always talking shit.!"

Mina and Denki said.

Meanwhile, chi was just quite deep in thought.

"Ch'i? You good bro?"

"Yep!"

She looks at everybody before putting her head down.

"Ch'i?"

I scooted a little closer.

She had a wide smile on her face as she puts her head up and stares at everyone.

"Holy shit."

We all looked at her.

She rubbed one of her hands down her face before pushing her hair back and moving it behind her head.

"He owed me money anyways. Fuck this shit, I'm getting laid tonight or something."

She had a dark aura around her, it was kinda scary.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Jeez To'mmie, who knew you were the devil's spawn..."

"Fuck off kat!"

"What if he dies or some shit? Then what?"

"He ain't dead he just ugly right now!"

The two started to laugh and everyone joined in.

"It's fine tho ch'i we can just crash the after-party, and guess who's gonna be there?!"

Kiri said trying to make her feel better.

"Yea? Who?"

"Rumi usagiyama!"

She didn't say anything about it just sat there thinking.

"Well, I guess imma see mamas today after all Huh?"

We all just busted out laughing.

The limo stopped at the after party but I and kacchan stayed behind and told the others to enjoy themselves.

3rd POV

As the two boys were across from each other waiting for the limo to move midoriya was staring at bakugou.

"Kacchan? Are you okay?"

"Tch, I'm fine Deku, strong as an ox!"

Midoriya being midoriya scoots closer to bakugou and checks his face and his chest since it was showing.

"Kacchan your hurt!"

"I'm not! See! I'm moving!"

He just laughs it off, but midoriya wasn't thinking about that he was just in Inlove with the sight he was seeing, bakugou laughing, smiling, it was turning him on.

"Deku? I'm oka-"

Before bakugou could even finish his sentence midoriya had his lips on bakugous.

At this point, the kiss was getting sloppy and heated.

Bakugou had his hands on midoriyas ass and the other male had his arms around his shoulders hands behind his head trying to deepen the kiss.

"Fuck deku..."

"Shut up and keep kissing me."

Sadly their little make-out had to end, the limo stops and the driver speaks up.

"Last stop!"

Bakugou not satisfied drags midoriya to his own house and waits for him to unlock the door.

"Hurry Deku!"

"Shut up, I'm trying!"

As the door open they were met with pure darkness.

"Guess moms not here, come on let's shower."

Midoriya was walking towards the stairs while taking off his clothes, Bakugou doing the same.

Before midoriya could say something, Bakugou lifts him, and his legs wrap around bakugou waists.

< AFTER THEIR STEAMY SHOWER👏🏾😀>

"Come on kacchan, before everyone comes back!"

"Where- fine take me away Deku."

He gave up letting midoriya drag him to his basement?

"Hey, why are you dragging me down here Deku?"

"Remember? I wanted my private dance kacchan!"

Bakugou turned a shade darker than he was.

"What-I thought you were joking?"

"Oho no! I was being so deadass!"

Midoriya pulls out a single chair near his pole and went to his radio.

"Sit down kacchan, I wanna give you a private dance."

Bakugou on the other hand not wanting to waste time rushes over to sit in the chair like he ain't never see midoriya dance before.

While he sat in the chair izuku disappears into another room and come out in a tight suit.

"Ho-holy fuck izu"

Play the song🙂 play it👀

Izuku grabs onto the pole once the music starts his body going with the flow as he watches bakugou making sure his eyes are on him.

Bakugou on the other hand is left breathless seeing izuku like this was riling him up.

Izuku's body glides down the pole before lifting himself up and once he gets down he uses his strength to lift himself again doing little tricks here and there. He swung his hips, flashing a wink at his kacchan-- His -- kacchan and spun on his heel. With the bass, he was dropping to his knees and climbing up his pole, swinging his legs to grip the metal as he bent backward and batted his eyes down at bakugou. He could feel the bass winding down and he spun down his pole, strutting the catwalk as katsuki stuffed singles into his leg band and the tops of his heels. He knew was waiting to do his private show. He glanced back at bakugou and fell into a thot drop, turning and smiling as Bakugo reaches to smack his ass.

he walks over to where bakugou chair is and sits on his lap, grinding and moving right on top of him, bakugou has his hands on izukus waist moving towards his ass, once izuku feels this he slaps bakugous hands away.

"Bad kacchan!"

"Fuck Deku, stop teasing me!"

"But...where's the fun in that kacchan?!"

Bakugou turns his head trying to not touch midoriyas body but fails, he lifts izuku and throws him on the orange couch, and climbs on top.

" I *kiss* really *kiss* fucking *kiss* love you *kiss*"

"I love you too kacchan..."

Izuku says while giggling.

"I love you too, I do."

Bakugou stops and looks into midoriyas eyes, staring lovingly.

Midoriya slowly pulls him down and kisses him roughly, once they pull away and breathing heavily, midoriya whispers.

"So how'd you like my show?"

"I loved it" he whispers back.

"Did you?"

"Yeah...I mean you are my favorite dancer."

He kisses izukus neck softly.

"Good hahh~ I'm glad, ahh~ I'm glad I'm your favorite dancer."

_______________________

THEE END!💀👏🏾
[1505 words]
Under editing😌
Ummm thanks for reading my shitty story, tried my best but umm I hoped you enjoyed this✋🏾

Rumi 😩 she so fucking fine dawg!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 25 12
Completed ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘...
142K 4K 35
FIN. โ™กสšแดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด โŒ˜โœ„๐–ฆน แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแดโ„ขษžโ€ เผ†โ‚๏ Š "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "๐™‚๐™š๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š! ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™!" โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽ...
19.1K 549 10
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ 3-๐€, แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡sแด›า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s, แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡? ๐‹ikes ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ...