AKB0048:NEXT GEN. NEW FUTURE

By tara_syournee

A year have passed since Nagisa Motomiya was crowned as Maeda Atsuko the 14th. This time of the year,the 38th... More

Untitled Story Part
The New Generation
The Audition and Succession
80th Generation
Challenge
WELCOME TO...AKB0048! UNDERSTUDIES!
HELLO, AKIBASTAR!
MY HERO
TRAINING? TRAIN- IN - G...GROUND??!
Chance
AKB0048: New Gen. New Future
AKB0048 Special I: The 38th Senbatsu Election (Part One)

PROBLEM

175 7 0
By tara_syournee

Nagisa’s PoV

“We are PHL48’s RappapaV2. Nice to meet you.”

Souka! So they are PHL48. It’s my first time to see them. They look COOL.

Karen: PHL48? You…you joined PHL48? Huh, Mikato?

Nagisa: Ahh!  Now I know your name. So you are an idol?

Mikato: Ehh.

“No he’s not,” The girl named Tachan said. “…YET. He’s an upcoming idol. And their generation will be your rival.” She suddenly looked at me. “It’s nice to finally met you, Nagisa Motomiya-san. Or should I say… Maeda Atsuko the 14th.” She smiled and added said something more which made me surprise. “If the new Team R generation is AKB00’s 80th generation’s rival, then I am your rival. I’m Maeda…Maeda Atsura or Tachan the 3rd for short.”

“Please tell the present and the previous Takamina that, ‘We will meet someday, and I will make sure that I will surpass her.’ From Takae the 4th.”

“Ciaosu! Yuna the 3rd will bid her farewells! See you soon!”

AKB0048’S DORMITORY….

Tsubasa: So you finally met PHL.

We already returned to the dorm. Thanks to PHL’s help. We are currently having a meeting about earlier’s incident.

Tsubasa: And you…

She pointed the understudies. I feel pity for them they will taste Tsubasa’s wrath.

Tsubasa: Why didn’t you inform me that you will be going out? Did you know how dangerous is that? It’s good that Acchan was able to track your attackers and luckily, PHL was also there. BUT! What if they are not there to help you?! What will you do!? Next time you do that, make sure that you will ask my permission. We can let 00 to be in trouble now. Anti-00 have made their move to attack us.

Nagisa: Uhmm, excuse me. I have a question?

Tsubasa:What is it?

Nagisa: The girl named Tachan said that their new Team R is our 80th generation’s rival. And then she said her full name and announced that she is my rival. What does she mean by that?

Tsubasa: S-she said that?

Nagisa: Yes.

Tsubasa-san was quiet for a while then she dismissed us. Even if she wasn’t saying anything, I know that we will be having a big problem…

Chieri and I went back to our room and talked about things.

Chieri: So, Nagisa, this Mikato guy, does he look good?

I gave her a questioning look. It’s because I don’t understand what she’s trying to say.

Chieri: I mean, Team R is not only known for their good dancers, singers, choreography, but also for having good looking members. So, tell me, this Mikato guy, does he look good?

Nagisa: Chieri! You know that we can’t fall in love in boys.

Chieri: I know, but you are allowed to have a crush and say that a guy is good looking, Acchan.

Nagisa: Now you’re calling me, Acchan.

I stared Chieri for a few seconds and said…

Nagisa: Yes.

Chieri: What yes?

Nagisa; Yes. That Mikato guy is good looking. BUT! I think he already have a girl he liked.

Chieri:Eh? Who?

Nagisa: And I know that it will bring a big buzz in entertainment if they continue that…

Chieri: You are not answering my question!

Nagisa: AKB0048’s 80th generation understudy, Karen Iwata.

I don’t know if I was just imagining things but really, I saw Chieri smirk for a second when I said that. And when I saw her eyes it speaks trouble.

Tsubasa’s PoV

Sensei-sensei’s temple….

Tsubasa: What are they trying to do? No. What is she trying to do? That Tachan.

“SOUSENKYOU!SOU-SEN-KYOU! SOUSENKYOU! UNDER-STUDIES…..ACCHAN….TA-KAMINA….YUKO….TOMOCHIN……MARIKO…..KOKOKOKOKOKOKO…….”

“PHL48…….RAPPAPPAV2”

Tsubasa: Sousenkyou? But it is still so early to held a Sousenkyou…What are trying to do, Sensei-sensei?

Atsura’s PoV

“Mou….It’s our first day here in Akibastar and so many things happened to us.” I complaint… Ow! My body aches!

“I thought I’m gonna taste Tsubasa-san’s wrath. Did you see her eyes? If stare could kill, maybe all of us are died right now.” Karen joked. How come she’s so energetic when all that things happened?

“AHHH!SOUKA! ” I shouted, which made everyone look at my direction. Now I know why she’s so happy.

“Congratulation’s Karen. You finally found and met again your love, Mikato. He still looks good. No! Better!” I teased her. We were having our fight when we heard the door opened violently.

“What are you trying to do?!” the girl with a curly hair said. “Did you know that because of what you did, AKB will be in trouble. Tsubasa-san was trying to avoid PHL but because of what you did a war is about to start!”

“Don’t just go in someone’s room shouting around. You will disturb other members.” The girl with yellow hair said. “If you told them that Tsubasa-san said that we cannot go around the city, then it would’ve have not happened. But there’s no point blaming someone for the mistaken that was already done.”

“Tsubasa-san said that we could not leave the dorm?” I asked.

“Yes. 30 minutes when we arrived, she announced it. Did you not tell them? I thought Tsubasa-san told you to tell them?” The girl when a flower in her hair said. Flower?

“How am I supposed to tell them, if they are not already here? I went to their rooms to tell them about it but they were gone. So how? I will talk to the room?” the girl with the curly hair said sarcastically which made Karen laugh. And when I thought that that girl will be mad because she was being laughed at…

“You laugh at my joke? You like my joke?” she said.

“Haha. That’s nice! You talk to the room!” Karen said while laughing.

“I’m sorry for barging and shouting at you. I’m Shinoda Eva, by the way.” She said.

Then they started to tell us their names.

The yellow hair’s name is Miyagi Kyori. She looks smart.

The girl with a flower in her hair is Sumire Hana. That’s why she has a flower.

And the other girl with maroon hair is Miyazaki Ran.

They are our fellow 80th generation members.

When the night come, me and Karen were about to sleep when I asked her a question.

Atsura:Neh, Ren-chan. What do you feel when you heard that Mikato will be our rival? Did you feel scared? Scared that you will defeat him?

Karen: I don’t know. I only felt happiness when I saw him and relief that we are still alive. And, it’s not about whether we win or lose. Because AKB is where everything we do is being appreciated. We just need to do our best and make everyone smile.

Atsura: I don’t think so. We can’t make everyone smile… Because I know that someone will hate us but even if we can’t make everyone smile, at least we made someone smile because of our song. That’s what I believe AKB is. You don’t need to sacrifice your life for everyone, you just need to make someone smile and that would be enough. Because we are 00.

And after that, I felt my eyes beginning to be heavy and shout it down but before that I hold the hands of Karen and we fell asleep together…I just hope that everything will be fine…….

Girl: You are right. You may not be able to make everyone smile, but if you can make a person smile then that’s enough.

Girl 2: You just need to believe that you can do it. Make sure that you will never lost hope. You are a 00 member, and that’s what we are. An idols they can meet and that can make them smile.

Girl: Nice to meet you Atsura. Please guide my reincarnate to the path that she should take to succeed me.

Girl 2: You may be in AKB but you are not sure if you can succeed an AKB member. But don’t forget that idols are there to make and gives smiles to everyone. Even if they hate you, don’t hate them. Understand them.

Girl: I’m Takae the 1st. And she is Tachan the 1st. We came here to guide you and your friends to become an idol.Thank you. Don’t forget to smile…

I was about to ask them what are they doing here but….

(ALARM CLOCK RINGING)

Karen: Wake up!!! 1st day of training!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 11 11
Following an second year student, Minomi Maeda, a cheerful girl who has passionate with idols and school Idols, also with her friends including her s...
6.4K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
7.8K 191 15
arranged marriage gojohime au . -gojohime -sugushoko -spy gojo satoru -modern au -nanamixbakeygirl ( her name will be izumi )
20.6K 732 20
"no winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn" -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. Aiko Kamado's simple, loving life was destroyed in an instant;...