Lilacs and Sunsets | Jack Hun...

By bubblwannie

THE FIRST JACK HUNTER FANFICTION ON WATTPAD "I'm sure there's more to you than the pretty, awkward guy you sh... More

info
cast
1; girl meets Eric
2; girl meets New Year
3; girl meets Veronica
4; girl meets Pittsburgh
5; girl meets Goodbye
6; girl meets Jack
7; girl meets Shawn
8; girl meets Pennbrook
10; girl meets Sabrina
11; girl meets Family
12; girl meets Thanksgiving
13; girl meets Sunset
14; girl meets Dance
15; girl meets Christmas
16; girl meets Brothers
17; girl meets Soulmate
18; girl meets Valentine
19; girl meets Lauren
20; girl meets Death
21; girl meets Drunk Shawn
22; girl meets Chickenpox
23; girl meets Blessing
24; girl meets Prom
25; girl meets Change
26; girl meets The End
27; girl meets Yale
THANKS

9; girl meets Shelly

9.6K 261 18
By bubblwannie

Delilah stepped out of the apartment ready to go for lunch with Topanga, but she stopped when she saw Jack sitting on a beach chair in front of the door with sunglasses and a coctel.

"Hey, Lilah, wanna join my study group?" Jack asked and she frowned.

"Why are you studying in the hall?" She asked in confusion, ignoring his flirty tone and pressing the elevator's button.

"Why do you study in the stairs?" He asked back.

"Touche."

"I'm here so that I can talk to girls." He smirked at her and she tried to hold back her smile.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened and Eric walked out if it with a pink dress and heels.

"Knock yourself out." She smiled at Jack.

"Hey Lilah, you look really pretty!" Eric complimented her.

"Back atcha!" She said stepping into the elevator.

"Hey, thank you!"

•••

"Fraternity party! Friday night! Hey buddy!" Eric greeted Jack and Delilah as they walked towards him and handled them two flyers.

"Eric, this fraternity party is at our apartment." Jack said.

"Yes it is. You know, you're actually right. The hazing was so humiliating, I came up with my own idea. I'm gonna start a fraternity of my own. That way, the girls will come to me. I don't have to wear a dress anymore." Eric explained. "Unless, you know, I want to."

"Why don't you start thinking instead and leave us alone?" Delilah suggested and Eric shook his head.

"When The Dean finds out what you're doing, man, he's going to kick you out of school." Jack told Eric.

"No... See--" he was interrupted by the girl.

"No." She interrupted him, now wanting to listen, and looked at Jack, "I'll wait for you in the library." She said and left.

•••

Eric ans Delilah were in the apartment's hallway. He hung some letters for the fraternity while the girl observed.

Then, the elevator doors opened revealing Jack in a red sparkling dress and heels.

"I don't wanna talk about it, ok?" Jack said as the girl giggled and Eric stared at him in anger.

"Yeah, well, I do. You took that out of my closet." Eric scolded his friend.

"I'm pledging omega, all right? The Dean thinks I'm in a fraternity? Let him think I'm in a real fraternity." Jack said.

"I love him, ok? And he loves me." Eric talked.

"Eric, he doesn't love you." Jack grabbed his shoulders as the elevator doors opened again.

"Oh, yeah? If he doesn't love me, how come he's coming to see me right now?" Eric pointed behind Jack.

"Eric. Hi, Shelly." Dean said and Delilah laughed, but stopped when Jack elbowed her.

"I'm leaving." She said and entered the apartment.

•••

"You've been spending a lot of time with Jack lately." Topanga told her sister as they ate at Chubbie's.

"He's my roommate. We live together. How not to?" She asked back.

"Yeah, but you go to the library together, to eat... I think he might like you." Topanga teased the older.

"Don't be stupid Topanga, that's not true." Delilah said as she ate some fries.

"Come on, the guy's a sweetheart. He has his point." Topanga kept the tease.

"I can tell you don't live with us."

"You like him." Topanga stated.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you like Jack. Oh boy you do." Topanga smirked at her.

"No I don't."

•••

"Oh my God, I might actually like Jack" Delilah yell-whispered to Topanga as they entered the apartment and saw Jack studying in the kitchen with the kitten next to his books, on the aisle.

Topanga smirked at her.

Then, the door opened behind them and an upset Shawn rushed inside the house.

"Do you know what happened?" Delilah asked Topanga.

"He's been skipping class to go to college philosophy courses, so Feeny suspended him, and now, he failed a paper he was proud of." Topanga explained and Delilah looked at Jack before walking towards Shawn's room followed by the last mentioned.

"Shawn." She knocked on the door before opening. "Hi." She walked towards him and lied next to him on the bed.

"You know Shawn, I'm proud of you." Delilah threw her arm across the boy's shoulder and hugged him.

"Why? I've been suspended, and I'm not college material." He talked quietly.

"I disagree. I think you're really smart, Shawn. You just need to learn how to use your mind." The girl explained.

"I got an F." Shawn gave her the paper he wrote and she read throught it.

"I think this is pretty good Shawn." She smiled at him.

"It's an F." He stared at her.

"It's a college F. You're not in college Shawn, you're in high school." She gave the paper to him.

"As if that made a difference." He sighed.

"Shawn, this is the best thing you've ever written. I'm sure Feeny would've given you a C minimum." Delilah told him and then sat up, making Shawn sit up too. "I want you to show this to Feeny."

"No."

"Yes. Show it to him and apologize for disrespecting his job." She said and he sighed.

"I don't want to."

"I don't care." She stared at him.

"Lilah, please." He begged.

"Go, or I'll make you." She threatened and he sighed.

"Fine." He stood up and left.

Delilah sighed and ran her hand through her hair in exasperation.

"The boy loves you." A voice startled her. "He really listens to you. What's your trick?"

Jack entered the room with a smile.

"Listening to him first." She stood up and left the room, the boy following behind.

"Shawn's difficult to deal with. I don't really know how to help him." Jack said in a sad tone and Delilah looked at him.

"He never had it easy, he just needs love and support. That's what I give him." She smiled at the boy and he smiled back.

"You're a good friend."

"You're a good brother."

"I am not so sure." He looked down.

"I am." The girl sat on the sofa and Jack plopped next to her.

After a few minutes, the cat joined them on the sofa and cuddled Jack.

"You know I said I don't like pets, but this gray hairy ball is growing on me." Jack smiked at the sleepy kitten. "Does it have a name yet?"

"No, I haven't really thought anything." Delilah frowned. "We could call it Shelly." Delilah tested remembering how Dean called Jack earlier.

"First, ha ha, so funny." He talked with sarcasm. "Second, it's a boy!"

"It's a cat!" Delilah talked in disbelief.

"How about Kelly?"

"Shelly Kelly." Lilah smiled at him. "Shelly Kelly Cat. That's it! Shelly Kelly Cat!"

"Shelly Kelly Cat, your mother is crazy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 86 29
Taylor Caniff fan fic
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic
184K 5.9K 59
Eric Matthews is an idiot, and Beckett Hunter won't stop telling him so. ❝YOU DESERVE THE LOVE YOU KEEP TRYING TO GIVE EVERYONE ELSE ❞ -unknown Eric...
250K 3.7K 18
Shawn hunter x reader. I've been tryna find Shawn hunter x reader stories but there aren't that many. So here's one to add to the small pile (╹◡╹)