24; girl meets Prom

Since there's only 3 chapters plus the Epilogue left to this book, I've decided to post make a three day marathon

Since there's only 3 chapters plus the Epilogue left to this book, I've decided to post make a three day marathon. Today, Tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday. The epilogue will be posted on Monday. Hope you enjoy this.

Topanga and Angela checked themselves on the mirror with a big smile as Delilah looked at them from the side.

It was prom night, and the girls were very excited. Delilah, on the other hand, was just going to be there with Jack and Eric to help with some details.

"So! You and Shawn talked about" Topanga paused, "you know!" She grinned, "You two... after the prom... the big night..."

"We haven’t really talked about it." Angela turned to look at Delilah, "It’s funny! I mean people think that he’s really cool, but he is so shy!" She explained as Topanga turned around, too. "He had such a hard time discussing it." She rolled her eyes, "I’ve decided we’re not ready until he is ready to at least talk about it."

"As you should." Delilah smiled at her.

"I’ve been thinking about it too." Topanga looked at Angela, "Cory and I have been through so much, and now that we know how much we love each other we’ve decided that when the time is exactly, perfectly, right." Topanga explained.

"So in other words, when you say so."

"Yeah."

"Topanga," Delilah walked towards her, "I'm just going to tell you," she started, "make sure you are ready. You don't owe Cory anything, and if you don't want to, you don't do it." She looked at her seriously.

"I won't, I promise." Topanga smiled.

"I just don't want you to do it marely for the reason that it's prom night. Ok? Don't rush into anything." Delilah finished.

"You are the one telling me not to rush?" Topanga asked making Delilah frown. "You had you first time with Eric after a party."

"You were drunk on your first time?" Angela asked.

"No!" Delilah answered, "I did it because I wanted to. I felt comfortable and ready, so I did it." Delilah explained.

"Wait!" Angela talked, "You said Eric? Eric as in, Eric Matthews?" She asked in confusion.

Topanga nodded and Delilah rolled her eyes.

"How was it?" She smirked.

"None of your business." Delilah fake smiled and then, the doorbell rang.

Angela opened, revealing the two boys wearing tuxedos.

"Wow! You look... you – you look... wow!" Shawn told Angela.

"You look pretty ‘wow’ yourself!" Angela talked as Shawn kissed her cheek.

"Look at you, boys!" Delilah smiled.