14; girl meets Dance

"Hey Jack, I'm going out with the girls tonight

"Hey Jack, I'm going out with the girls tonight." Delilah told him as she walked towards the door all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a smile as he caressed Shelly Kelly Cat.

"Well, we're going dancing. Do you want to come?" She offered and he made a stink face.

"Not my thing. I'll see you when you come back." He smiled at her and she left.

•••

"Are you sure you're ok?" Topanga asked Delilah as they entered the apartment, getting Jack's attention.

"Just a little dizzy." She answered and smiled at her. "Thanks for taking me home." She kissed the younger's cheek before she left.

"What happened?" Jack asked standing up and helping the girl go to her bedroom.

"I don't feel good at all." She complained.

"Why don't you take a hot shower? It might help." Jack suggested ans she smiled.

"That I'll do."

The girl took a shower and put on her pijama before going to bed to rest.

•••

"I just don't get Lilah, you know?" Jack told Eric as they walked out of the Matthews'. "She's been sick for three days, she says chicken soup would make her feel better. I said it probably would," he paused, "and then I went bawling, now she's mad at me."

"Maybe she wanted you to bring her the chicken soup." Eric said.

"Well, why didn't she say so?"

"Women, they speak in code."

"I really want to make this right." He paused, "Delilah and i aren't even official, and I'm already messing up." Jack  complained.

"Mr. Feeny? How did your date go with Kathy?" Eric asked as Feeny walked closer ro them.

"Well, it seemed to be going quite well. I mean, she even invited me into her home." He talked in a serious tone.

"Ooh! Go, Feeny. Go, Feeny."

"She read me some of her poetry and asked what I thought. And I told her."

"Well, I mean, you told her you loved it, right?" Eric smiled.

"I said it was promising for a beginner. She said she'd been writing for 20 years. And here I am." Feeny finished.