9; girl meets Shelly

Delilah stepped out of the apartment ready to go for lunch with Topanga, but she stopped when she saw Jack sitting on a beach chair in front of the door with sunglasses and a coctel

"Hey, Lilah, wanna join my study group?" Jack asked and she frowned.

"Why are you studying in the hall?" She asked in confusion, ignoring his flirty tone and pressing the elevator's button.

"Why do you study in the stairs?" He asked back.

"Touche."

"I'm here so that I can talk to girls." He smirked at her and she tried to hold back her smile.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened and Eric walked out if it with a pink dress and heels.

"Knock yourself out." She smiled at Jack.

"Hey Lilah, you look really pretty!" Eric complimented her.

"Back atcha!" She said stepping into the elevator.

"Hey, thank you!"

•••

"Fraternity party! Friday night! Hey buddy!" Eric greeted Jack and Delilah as they walked towards him and handled them two flyers.

"Eric, this fraternity party is at our apartment." Jack said.

"Yes it is. You know, you're actually right. The hazing was so humiliating, I came up with my own idea. I'm gonna start a fraternity of my own. That way, the girls will come to me. I don't have to wear a dress anymore." Eric explained. "Unless, you know, I want to."

"Why don't you start thinking instead and leave us alone?" Delilah suggested and Eric shook his head.

"When The Dean finds out what you're doing, man, he's going to kick you out of school." Jack told Eric.

"No... See--" he was interrupted by the girl.

"No." She interrupted him, now wanting to listen, and looked at Jack, "I'll wait for you in the library." She said and left.

•••

Eric ans Delilah were in the apartment's hallway. He hung some letters for the fraternity while the girl observed.

Then, the elevator doors opened revealing Jack in a red sparkling dress and heels.

"I don't wanna talk about it, ok?" Jack said as the girl giggled and Eric stared at him in anger.

"Yeah, well, I do. You took that out of my closet." Eric scolded his friend.

"I'm pledging omega, all right? The Dean thinks I'm in a fraternity? Let him think I'm in a real fraternity." Jack said.

"I love him, ok? And he loves me." Eric talked.

"Eric, he doesn't love you." Jack grabbed his shoulders as the elevator doors opened again.